Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tsro bot Problem Help Pls

Discussion on tsro bot Problem Help Pls within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/26/2011, 16:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
can you give me a link, where i can download 1.86 pls?:/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TSRO] Tsro bot problem!!!
02/02/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi everyone ,,,I have a problem with Tsro that bot got from (bot369.com) ,I played 2 weeks without any problem and yesterday i dont know what's happened but dont detect my skills(i pressed on refress button) ...What i can do ?? Thx alot :confused: Or if anyone want to help me to share mbot account i will be grateful... Thanks in advance....
Tsro Problem
04/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys i´ve downloaded the game from both links in sticky and i always get the same error when i start Tsro and its almost at server chose screen im getting "sro_client has stopped working" error anyone know how to slove this ? Sloved Next Problem... Why i cant see NPC names,Guild Names and Quest Details ?
problem with tsro
12/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have installed trso succees but when i launch client i getting windows with this shit ??????? ???????,?????????Online?????????,???????????????? ????????Online?????????????,?????????????????;???? ?,????????????,????????Online????(www.sro.com.tw)? ????????:?????????,?????????????????????????,???? ???????????????????????????? ...
-.- TSro problem
09/10/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
everytime i go to start tsro to try to update it sits there for like a min. and then a box with a bunch of ?????? in it and the link to the site pops up and only has an "ok" button in it . when i hit the button the client sits there and never updates , i know its not getting connection to the server so can anyone please explain to me the problem? i have reinstalled like 10 times and no luck
tSRO problem
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey.i just installed tSRO and when i wanna start the sro banned appears but stais like that and the message with not responding appears.i tried several times but the same problem.can anyone help me? im using windows vista ultimate 86x