Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Sroking

Discussion on Problem with Sroking within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Sroking

I always getting this error. Can somebody tell how to fix this, it was working some days later but today it stops like that ,aybe of alexandrai update?
Old 03/30/2011, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Release Time: 2011-03-07 11:04
Maybe you wait, until a new one will release?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sroking problem
03/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Ok, i have this bot for 1 month or smth like that, and i didn't have problems yet. But now, my bot, after a while, exit de game without saying anything. And this is happening when he wants, not after a time . I have win7 for about 2 years, and I won't say this is the problem. Can some1 help me?
sroking problem ı need help :(
12/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8766/sroking.pn g ı need help :(
problem with sroking
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i downloaded the latest version of sroking and injected my char and the bot didnt work what should i do?
Problem with SROKing
06/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey m8es dunno if u gotta same problem like me but my char stops botting with sroking since this afternoon i got newest vers. (1.0.21_2) what do u think about this or got a answer for me =( i want to bot again ^.^ but my bot stops after return to town =S i testet it with new char but still the same problem he runs to botplace and then kills like 2 or 3 mobs and then stops everything and i cant turn off/on him again so ive to restart. I use SROKing becaus agbot`s loop does not work for me =S...