Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Digimon RPG Hacks should be updated again!

Discussion on Digimon RPG Hacks should be updated again! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello am new to this forum, I will get rigth to the point. I was looking in Google for DigimonRPG hacks and came across XxAnimusxX's topic about that program.

When i saw that its not going to be updated is kinda Sad, Am sure alot of people counted on that hacking program i belive it should be reopened, Koreans hack all the time on the game and it sucks that Enghish players have such an under advantage.

Am just asking on behalf of alot of Enghish players, Please start updating that program again, Am sure that will make everyone happy and give us a fair chance at the koreans.

Oh and also To : XxAnimusxX, If you cant update the hack, then is there any other way you can hack. I have a bypassable UCE but i have no idea how to find the Addys For TP or Card Slash.

If you could please PM me or make a TUT for some of the people here that would be awsome, Thank you in ADV =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2007, 13:50   #2

If you have a working UCE, I'm willing to give it a shot. And share my results ofc ;)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2007, 16:39   #3

I have UCE too
We only need the address or the AOB
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2007, 15:49   #4

The TP address would be '623850' or '00623851' can't really remember. Hope this helps you somehow,
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2007, 18:49   #5

... at that time i released the "hack" it was possible to hack that values e.g. tp and card slash and so on.
After some days it got updated and afaik all values which could hacked before was serversided after that server-inspection...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2007, 20:05   #6

TP and Cardslash was client sided before? A little lame if you ask me xD
To bad though, would be nice to have the TP hack back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2007, 21:08   #7

Is there anyway we could get an Inf card hack working again? its a hack i really need alot. To bad them hacks are serverside and its to risky to hack that =/
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2007, 22:13   #8

It's not the risk that I my self am worried about. If anyone has a way of freezing the variables, please share.

Anyhow, perhaps they haven't moved the buff variables? For example one of the items 'chrests' or something(?), increase your status. Perhaps it would be possible to increase and freeze those?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2007, 16:24   #9

please somebody can post here the link digimon rpg' hack ???? please i want use TP Hack
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2007, 17:34   #10

Please man Uptaded again please I should
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2007, 10:55   #11

Check these out:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2007, 20:46   #12

dude, ur a ****** ******, if you want to post something, do it normally..
anyway, back to the subject,
i found a way of freezing gameguard, not for too long, cuz it eats ur momory.. in like 5 minutes, 2GB will freeze ur computer.. couldnt do anything usefull yet within those 5 minutes, but it should be enough for someone to create something that's helpfull for the game.. lemme know if someone is interested in it... oh and for **** sake.. for ALL the people that beg like a few sad poor ******* in their first few posts, go to your local charityshop and beg there.. its soo **** anoying to read **** like "i want hack for digimon rpg" in the middle of an conversation.. >.> or even worse, stupid arses that cant even spell proper english... ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2009, 18:01   #13

pleasy update again the DigimonRPG-Hack and Gameresistance
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2010, 21:04   #14

sorry for reviving the thread but found out a way on totally bypassing gameguard and spawning digimons and fighting them anywhere you want it to be spawned (Pm me if u want to know the attack packet size).. still searching through the game though and its possible with wpe.. try method.. it will work on most mmorpg game especially on bypassing all those gameguards
Old 03/23/2010, 11:32   #15

are there any hacks for digimonrpg for US servers ?
Closed Thread