Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] race game translation

Discussion on [request] race game translation within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] race game translation

i want to ask some one who can translate this game into english sorry i dont know frence or german-.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Verkaufe] Steam acc mit Cod:mw2 & Race: The WTCC Game
03/19/2010 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Biete hier einen Steam account mit Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 und Race: The WTCC game an. account ist unbanned. screen: http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/6659/cod6.jpg Account ist zur sicherheit verifiziert, ihr bekommt den code natürlich auch mit. aber wer es anderest will, ich kann die verifizierung auch raus machen. der account ist 100% nicht fake oder so. Ihr bekommt auch bild vom cd key wenn ihr den wollt. Was ich will ist:
Race The WTCC Game!
02/15/2010 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Hey ich habe einen Code für das Spiel Race The WTCC Game. Diesen Code könnt ihr einlösen und euch das Spiel runterladen ;). Was ich genaues für den Code haben will...hmm weis ich selbst nicht, bietet was ;) LG
[REQUEST] Translation program
06/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok im looking for a Translation program for tq bina. if anyone got a site or somthing they can link me would be great.
[B][REQUEST] HOW TO BUG THE HORSE RACE[/B]
04/05/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
we all know that werefoxes own the horse race and jungle run and you dont need to be a diabolic esteem werefox to reach 10.5 m/s mspeed but with this some players can still finish the race 1 minute sooner than werefoxes?? how? because they bug the race so that they can start sooner and in turn finish the race faster than werefoxes or pros.. now i would like to request the procedure in doing this. of course a lot of players want to know it too.. :) any info is deeply appreciated