Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera online

Discussion on Tera online within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera online

Hi guys i have recently been able to get a KSSN and so i registered Hangame right away. But know my question is:
-Is Tera KR pay 2 play??
I mean i actually thought it was f2p but i cant find anywhere wether it is f2p or p2p.
Old 06/02/2012, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 98
I think it's like in Europe pay 2 play.

But why you don't ask in ?
Old 06/02/2012, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
ups sry did knew it existed but didnt search mutch neider :P
Old 06/02/2012, 19:54   #4

elite*gold: 19
its f2p in korea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TERA]Tera Online pserver ! (NewTeraOnline)
01/28/2017 - Private Server Advertising - 188 Replies
http://newteraonline.com/templates/newtera/images/ logo.png Website Register Forum Tera Online Client torrent Patcher for the latests versions (this will let you to play 8D) If you cant play due to the fact that you are using the latest version of the client and you need the 109 version - download Patcher (Patcher) then run it, select the language for the installation, select the folder with the game for example: D: \ Games \ Tera
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
Tera Online pserver ! (Shock-Tera)
12/18/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 31 Replies
hello guys shock-tera its now online here its the link Бесплатный сервер Tera Online here its the tutorial: Видео-Туториал: Запуск Клиента - Форум сервера shock-tera.com
[Suche] Privat Server: TERA Online, Rift, Guild Wars 2, Allods Online
11/27/2012 - Tera - 6 Replies
Hallo! Ich suche fr folgende (kostenpflichtige) Spiele einen "Privat/Fun-Server": - Rift Online - TERA Online - Allods Online (fr hhere Rates, evt.) - und vielleicht auch Guild Wars 2 Es spielt keine Rolle, welche Rates sie haben (abgesehen bei Allods), weil die Spiele noch relativ "neu" sind.