Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Single-Right Click to use Items

Discussion on [Release] Single-Right Click to use Items within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 04/05/2018, 23:26   #16

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyminion View Post

Edit: regarding shift + alt + rightclick = delete
I think the shift + alt + rightclick is not good sometimes because I tried pressing once the shift and i try to walk and do something else and i accidentally press alt and try to unequip one of my things and re-equip again and its gone. im just wondering if someone has official server and player accidentally happened especially if he got very rare item maybe that player will be quit automatically lmfao! That's just my opinion
The one who is wanting to use this code, can freely edit these Hotkeys to something else, or even implement a checkbox on the Inventory Window to enable these functions.

But people aren't cappable of thinking farer then a millimeter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyminion View Post
That's just my opinion
To say it in your words.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2018, 04:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
I've implemented it to my Server and it works well except one little thing:

After de-equipping my equipment the re-equipping fails for example with my weapon. When i try to re-equip my sword my helmet de-equips and with the second try my helmet re-equips instead of my sword.
Old 04/07/2018, 07:59   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonraiku View Post
I've implemented it to my Server and it works well except one little thing:

After de-equipping my equipment the re-equipping fails for example with my weapon. When i try to re-equip my sword my helmet de-equips and with the second try my helmet re-equips instead of my sword.
same thats the only thing you will notice
Old 04/07/2018, 08:31   #19

elite*gold: 2
I'll check why this happens later on
Thanks
1 User