Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleport with pet

Discussion on Teleport with pet within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teleport with pet

Hi

I would like to put the system of teleportation on all the pet of the game.
I first start by looking for the "MaFl_Pet" in character.inc, then I'm going to take the code that is already on an NPC so I put them after "MaFl_Pet".

that code works perfectly with the "MaFl_Helper_ver12".
But once in games the menu is good on the pet, I click on the teleportation option and I see the large map but without the teleportation mark.

Thanks for help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Scripts] DayZ [Ammo Crates | Invisible | Teleport | Map Teleport | Kill All]
08/05/2012 - DayZ - 66 Replies
PET FOOD HACK , PET BAR AND PET SKILL
08/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
DONT KNOW IF I'M THE FIRST ONE TO POST THIS KIND OF HACK BUT I GIVE MY CREDIT TO THE FIRST ONE WHO POSTED IT. PET FOOD 1. go to your equip you can see your pet satisfaction there first scan the value of your pet satisfaction scan:(pet satisfaction)|exact value|4bytes 2. feed your pet using crystal or any pet food 3. now scan the new pet satisfaction of your pet after you feed it . |exactvalue|4bytes
[tut] speed teleport (not map teleport)
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
you need cheat eng for this find the movement speed address current: C61778 2. change to 99999 3. enable your run skill your done you will go so fast you will teleport make sure you don't click in anything bad shit will happen thank me :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: