Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Inventory tab] Problem ~ Error

Discussion on [Inventory tab] Problem ~ Error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Inventory tab] Problem ~ Error

Please help me how to fix this problem on my Inventory tab Leech from DragonCross Source. this is what Happen every time I create a new Character or after I choose I server.

I think there is something wrong with my SQL database? can you give me a sql database of the Inventory tab? I'am using 2008 r2 SQL

I hope someone can help me with my problem. Thanks guys

2016/12/ 17 18:12:52
\Flyff\v19\Tester\Program\_Database\DbManager.cpp, 731 Yowyow

Line 731
VERIFYSTRING( Inven, mover.m_szName );
Old 12/17/2016, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 115
I sell it pm me on skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2016, 15:40   #3

can you give it for free? just for a help?
Old 12/17/2016, 17:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khemomo View Post
can you give it for free? just for a help?
Your expecting to much from certain people. They like to leech other peoples stuff to like quite a few do then charge people.

This is a big reason as to why flyff has become a big garbage can over the years.

Be smart and debug it yourself rather then pay someone else, Jopsi also provided the fix in the other thread.
Old 12/17/2016, 17:55   #5

i can give it to you for free
Old 12/18/2016, 05:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drabur View Post
i can give it to you for free

How? Please help me i sent you a private message or you can share it this thread for someone who has a same problem with me
Old 01/13/2017, 10:45   #7

Khemono I have the same exact problem.
Drabur, we'll really appreciate if you could help us. Thanks