Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help for Data's.

Discussion on Need some help for Data's. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help for Data's.

Hello, i just made a v15 server, thanks to Cuwwwie but in his files, there is no Merge in Resource, i'm a beginner in Flyff Development so i have no ideas how can i change my Datas after an update in the Resource files.

I downloaded Merge on Internet and created ResClient in my server's folder but when i start Merge, everything is fine but in the ResClient's Folder, only Flyff.a is created, no Data res.

so, if someone can help me there, would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 01/04/2015, 22:53   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
Check your resource.txt in your resource folder if there are any entries for datasubs.
If so then put the merge as a shortcut in your resclient folder and be sure that there are no files in this folder except the merge exe.
Old 01/04/2015, 23:05   #3

there is no "Resource.txt" in my resource folder
Old 01/04/2015, 23:19   #4
ベトナム警察

Okay, then create a new document, rename it to resource.txt and insert this code into it:

If you use propItem.txt:

If you use Spec_Item.txt:

Save it and open the merge application.
Old 01/04/2015, 23:29   #5

ok did it!

here is what i get when i open Merge2

Old 01/05/2015, 00:26   #6
ベトナム警察

I've solved his problem.
He renamed the document as resource.txt(.txt) so I deleted ".txt" and then it worked.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread