Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accountserver.exe random crash?

Discussion on Accountserver.exe random crash? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accountserver.exe random crash?

Hello. Does anyone know a reason of random Accountserver.exe crash on live-servers? Is that possible to crash it or do I have any bugs/no fixes made for it?
Old 06/06/2014, 13:41   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Normally it shouln't crash. Try debugging.
Old 11/18/2015, 15:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
i have The only problem with you
1.Random Accountserver.exe crash
2.have log in Folder '' Program '' -> .dmp .rpt .txt
3.No error log in Server

help me pls

log .rpt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AccountServer crash when checked for open port
03/21/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, I am using the latest V19 from Virtuos and i have 1 problem I am using an PHP script with fsockopen to check if the port is open. But when i call the script the AccountServer is crashing. AccountServer.rpt file
[Help] AccountServer [Crash]
08/25/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, so here is my concern my AccountServer.exe crash constantly when I look rpt file and I did a search in the map file I found this...: 0001:0001d1b0 ?Fetch@CBuffer2@@QAEPAV1@PAPAV1@KPAVCRC32@@@Z 0041e1b0 f buffer.obj then the file buffer.cpp I have this: CBuffer2* CBuffer2::Fetch( CBuffer2** ppRecvBuffer, DWORD dwBytes, CRC32* pcrc ) { crc( pcrc ); // m_pcrc
RoC Random WorldServer Crash.
12/09/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
RoC Random WorldServer Crash. theres is no txt in error.txt or log..i still dont figure it out..
(need Help)AccountServer Version 6.127-1 Crash
03/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i wan to setup on Vista.. but when i wan to open AccountServer Version 6.127-1.. its automatic close and say it applicationcrash.. how i wan to make a private???
DB connect error/AccountServer.exe crash
04/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
When loading up the account server.exe i get a error "DB real connect error: access denied for user: 'ODBC@Localhost' (using password:NO). However, the account server will load up, but after loading the MSG.exe and the NPC.exe and then logging into the game server (private server) my account server crashes and I get a stop error (windows asks me if i want to search for reasons why on the net, or stop the program). My operating system is Windows Vista 64 bit, I am using Mysql 5 and Wamp...