Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Lord [Help]

Discussion on Change Lord [Help] within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Change Lord [Help]

I would ask if I puedieran help in the following issue, I have a lord on the server, but would like to change, where should edit in the Database? or that place?
Old 02/23/2014, 00:23   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
In Character01 Database in table Lord. There you can notice the lord.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
actual, change, lord, problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Lord Commands without beeing lord
07/16/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Epvpers, I am having an little question about the lord skills. I am looking trough the source to allow GM's to use the Lord Skills true out the server. But it seems i am unaible to do it or to see it. What i did was looking for the error if you press the L button. Now i come up to WndLord.cpp
[ Lord-Co ] the Real Legend. the best you ever seen - WWW.Lord-Co.COM
07/06/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 10 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------- بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم in the name of allah ------------------------------------------------- ------------- i came today with an awesome conquer private Server or like some pple say "zero unique features" :D it's LORD-CO
PALADIN Scarab Lord-Spectral Tiger-Ashes of Al'ar-Raven Lord-Invincible-11k+ Achiv P.
04/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Account Has Many Intersted and Rare Things Alt's : Warrior LvL 85 Hunter LvL 85 Rogue LvL 85 Mage LvL 81 Warlock LvL 80