Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Country Icon

Discussion on Country Icon within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Country Icon

Hello,
-I have pu the Country icon system, but when i create a character, I haven't this ( and I want get it ) :

I was almost able to add, but when I went to play it does not save himself, he asks me to choose my country. How to get this and it is registered?

-And how to make the images go into a folder named for example Country icon in the Theme folder?

-And why my images are blurred (see the picture

Thanks so much in advances! And sry for my very bad english
Old 10/25/2013, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 294
I have never added this but check for this.

1.) Check the code for and Wnd data. Then you'll probably need to add the list in one of the applet editors like Daisy, or just edit the resdata in notepad.

2.) To make it register and save, check for any db information that is being saved. Once found, edit the character dbf to include the information missing.
Old 10/27/2013, 00:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks u for ur help, i will test it! ( The 3;directory is fixed )