Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compiling DatabaseServer gives some errors.

Discussion on Compiling DatabaseServer gives some errors. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Compiling DatabaseServer gives some errors.

Hi elitepvpers,

Well i wanted to make all the custom defines into 1 file.
Instead of put them in every versionCommon.h file.

So i have an .h file its located in the main folder of the source.
I have added it into
[AccountServer]
AccountServer.rc
stdAfx.h

[CacheServer]
CacheServer.rc
stdAfx.h

[Certifier]
Certifier.rc
stdAfx.h

[CoreServer]
CoreServer.rc
stdAfx.h

[databaseServer]
databaseServer.rc
stdAfx.h

[LoginServer]
LoginServer.rc
stdAfx.h

[Neuz]
Winmain.rc
stdAfx.h

[WorldServer]
WorldServer.rc
stdAfx.h

Now AccountServer/LoginServer/CoreServer/Certifier/Neuz/WorldServer
are building correctly

The only problem i am having is that the database Server isnt building.

I also included the custom .h file in the projects. But still no luck.

I have taken an look to the source of Andrej-Delany cause he is also using an custom .h file for the defines. Its both the same directorys and same files.

But still the databaseServer wont compile.

Does anyone can give an tip in this matter.
With kind regards.
Old 06/21/2013, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 10
is there an error?
Old 06/21/2013, 19:17   #3

The Black Market: 814/1/0
Received Thanks: 8,227
Make another .h file for databaseserver and define e.g. __DB_FIX and put #ifndef __DB_FIX #endif __DB_FIX around the line/function that causes the error.
Old 06/21/2013, 19:22   #4

@velmore

These kind of errors

And this is one if the code snappets the first error

Its also the same with __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Source Neuz compiling Errors
04/04/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Guten Tag Epvp und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem: Ich möchte die Neuz Compilen und kriege folgende Erros: ------ Build started: Project: Neuz, Configuration: NoGameguard Win32 ------ Linking... WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void) " (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)...
[Help] Multiple Compiling Errors! [C++]
08/05/2011 - C/C++ - 4 Replies
Hi! I am new at this, so please bear with me. I got a D3D base and followed this guys' tutorial on youtube on how to make a D3D hack with ELExTrO base and simple hacks he shows you how to put in. On the second tutorial, he shows how to do all types of chams. I have all of the stuff he wrote on my D3D, and a couple extra things, and I have 30+ compiling errors - some of which, to me, don't make sense, so I really need some help. Thanks!
DatabaseServer..
05/11/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Servus liebe EPVPER's Com, ich bins wieder. :D Ich habe immer noch das gleich Problem nämlich will der Database Server bei mir nicht anspringen. Also ich starte den AccountServer der funktioniert aber wenn ich den DatabaseServer starten will dann lädt ganz kurz die ZeitUhr an meiner Maus und dann verschwindet sie wieder und der Server geht auch nicht auf :/. Die ODBC sind richtig eingestellt, ich habe sogar schon eine neue DB genommen aber nun ja in der werden mir auch fehlermeldungen...
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
DatabaseServer !?
01/18/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo, Also meine DatabaseServer geht nich an.....-.- und ich weiß nicht warum Also schick ich euch mal die error.txt... 2011/ 1/18 21:10:14 E:\Neurospace_TestBuild\PROGRAM\_database\DbManag er.cpp, 2055 CharacterDB Connect 2011/ 1/18 21:10:17 E:\Neurospace_TestBuild\PROGRAM\_database\DbManag er.cpp, 2055 CharacterDB Connect 2011/ 1/18 21:10:20 E:\Neurospace_TestBuild\PROGRAM\_database\DbManag er.cpp, 2055 CharacterDB Connect 2011/ 1/18 21:10:23