Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding custom mob crash neuz.

Discussion on Adding custom mob crash neuz. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding custom mob crash neuz.

Hi Elitepvpers,

I was wondering why my neuz is crashing when adding an custom mob.

I say the Deathbringer and i wanted it to have it.

So i added it and i have this error.

IntersectRayTri : ¹öÅؽº¹öÆÛÀÇ °³¼ö°¡ ³Ê¹« Å©´Ù 15006

So i looked the IntersectRayTri with google and i came accross this post

I already did that. but for some reason its still is crashing with that error.
Do i need to do something else to?

If anyone have an idea on where to fix it i will be thankful.

With kind regards

EDIT. Changed the vPool to 4696 and still crashes.

EDIT:

Crash log

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crash neuz.exe Wtf ?
05/23/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Me Log Error :
[HELP]Adding Custom Gears
01/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey all i want to know if any of u can teach me how to add custom gears lapises and that stuff on server i tryed sheditor but i didnt understand a thing can any1 help :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Adding more custom glows
10/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have a few ideas on adding a custom glow for +11 or 13 and etc. The problem is not modifying current colors and textures. More so on adding the actual coding into the itemtypenumber file which the 4 different sections of numbers stands for +3,+5,+7,+9 ... I've been trying to recognize the pattern but it's hard to tell to set the next one up for +11. Has anyone successfully added another + of there own. If so how. Don't forget. I'm not trying to replace a current glow with another...
Neuz Crash
09/10/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Ich hab meine Neuz compiled, wollte mich einloggen bloß sobald ich auf die Serverauswahl komme crasht mir die Neuz mit dieser Meldung 2011/ 9/10 17:57:57 Sep 10 2011 17:46:30 1 rCnt=1 Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 001B:004AF8AA, CPoint::operator+()+0010 byte(s), c:\programme\microsoft visual studio .net 2003\vc7\atlmfc\include\atltypes.inl, line 0100+0010 byte(s) - Registers EAX=00000020 EBX=7FFDF000 ECX=00000020 EDX=00000004 ...
[Help]Adding custom drops
06/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
aiight so im working on adding custom drops, but is there any way to add items without using the grades... cos im getting 59 weapons mixed in with heroic 1-15 weapons and so on... thank in advance!