Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP me here pls.. i want to Auto Guild Siege..

Discussion on HELP me here pls.. i want to Auto Guild Siege.. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP me here pls.. i want to Auto Guild Siege..

Help pls.. i need a Script for Auto Guild Siege or can someone give me application or some advice on how to Auto the Guild Siege..

coz i want to make Auto Guild Siege.. in every 3 Hours..

Pls HELP!..

Quote:
Reply me in English pls..
Old 04/16/2012, 20:55   #2

I know how to do every day:
AUTO_OPEN_IDC
{
3 18 30 // Tuesday 18:30
5 18 30 // Thursday 18:30
7 18 30 // Saturday 18:30
Old 04/17/2012, 02:29   #3

yes i already did that and also restart the server after changing that..
is there a next step? after changing that sir?
Old 04/17/2012, 13:40   #4

That should be all.

Now, you have to wait till 18.30 (6.30 pm)
Old 04/17/2012, 13:44   #5

elite*gold: 10
No you can write there the times and the Server will start the guild war. Its just a bit work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild siege waiting time
12/29/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hellow how to change the 1hour waiting time during the organizing of the lineup before guild siege Please post the code cause I want to change it into 10minutes instead of 1hour
[SUCHE] Guild Siege Server
04/29/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Elite pvp´ers Community, Wir sind auf der suche nach einem server der viele Guild Siege´s am tag veranstalltet und auf dem Es so gut wie keine veränderten effekte von sets etc. gibt. Sprich im Klartext ein server wie Offi nur sehr häufig Guild Siege. Ein server wenn die effekte von buffs etc nicht übertrieben hoch verändert wurden. Ein beispiel wäre falls jemand den alten Pserver RotH (Rising of the Heros). Ich hoffe ihr könnte mir weiterhelfen.
Flyff Guild Siege Zeit
03/30/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey Leutee. Ich bins, mal wieder *_* Ich bin gerade dabei den Server umzubauen und mir ist es wichtig wie ich die normale GW/1o1 GW zeit ändern kann.. Ausserdem wüsste ich gerne wo ich die Zeit für den Tower Raid ändern kann.. Ich wollte nämlich gerne jeden 2 Tag raiden und GW machen.
SIEGE guild problem!!! HELP!
07/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy! I using DK difference client/servefiles/sql db and when I tried to fix the siege with a script (see below) I got this guild error: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100720/690529342deka_www.k epfeltoltes.hu_.png I tried two version: -I run the script. The script is create a new guild (MadeInHungary) and the picture is the scripts effect . -I create manually a new guild in the client (MadeInHungary) and I run the script. I restart the client and Im kicked from the new guild and the picture is...
Guild War Auto Start
04/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Would that work to start Guild War and if so where do I have to put it? If it doesn't can someone help me out to figure out where i'm messing up