Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] source compiling, missing file`s?

Discussion on [Question] source compiling, missing file`s? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] source compiling, missing file`s?

So, I`m useing a source which is missing the following Folders/File`s:

Since I also have the Official v15 source, can I get those missing folders/file`s from there and then compile my source? Or what?

Thanks.

PS: My source folder:
Official source folder:
Old 02/09/2012, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
compiling action scripts to .swf file
11/12/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Guys please help!! i cant seem to find a way to compile .as files to a stand alone .swf file. if you guys have any idea please help me. thanks in advance! if you have any software called action script replacer can you guys please share it to me. i just wanna try a thing or two with swf files.
[Help] Compiling 5165 source
05/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Does anyone have any problems with compiling the source? I keep getting errors NPCDialog.cs, i didnt even modify the file yet :S, I need to edit the source so i can get it running on linux. Can anyone help me?
what's use Compiling the source code ?
02/14/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
what's use Compiling the source code ? - AE-go_Commons - AE-go_GameServer - AE-go_LoginServer I am can't Compiling SVN EMU Rev. 1065. I Compiling it does not work. I user Novos_Easy_AionUnique_Emulator_Repack_0.1.2 for Compiling it Not work. Help Me. Thanks you for your. Very Much.
Missing dbmon.exe file missing
11/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can somone give me a download link or somthing just for dbmon.exe please and thank you
Missing File
08/07/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Does anyone have the file configs.pck I accidentally deleted it. It's usually in C:/Perfect World/Element/ Big thanks to anyone who helps me out.