Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aqua FlyFF v21 Siege Every 30min

Discussion on Aqua FlyFF v21 Siege Every 30min within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aqua FlyFF v21 Siege Every 30min

#removed
Old 01/08/2021, 06:21   #2

What Features from v21 do you offer if it Stands here?
btw nice Dope flyff PVP Arena
Old 01/08/2021, 17:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlieeeen View Post
What Features from v21 do you offer if it Stands here?
btw nice Dope flyff PVP Arena

Majority is about the gear & weapons, customization wise it doesn't require much more from v21 since there's no use for it by example : the black market vendor's.

Its a siege server nothing more too it =)

Old 01/08/2021, 19:18   #4

yes, im ready to asal and show no mercy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2021, 15:38   #5

The website itself is confusing me. I can signup, that result in an alert window that it was successful, but then I can't even find the login.
Nor can I find the shop but I can donate to an paypal.me link without an amount.

Kinda confusing, not gonna lie.

Also it says release is today, but doesnt specify a time. Personally I don't want to join the Discord server to get more information, would be nice to have it somewhere on the site.

Good luck tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 08:52   #6

Patch v0.0.2- The beginning [10/01/2020]
Overal patches:
- A few security improvements
- Frosthunter size has been reduced
- Revert Transmutation Scroll has now been added to [Premium Shop] Cornelis. This scroll will restore its original model on any transmuted item.

On going events!

[I]Youtube Promotion event.
Promote aqua FlyFf in a positive way by making a cool Youtube video.

What does the video need to contain?
The video should show other people the basic things of the server as how the gameplay is, where to get your item's and of course siege action.
Video has to be a minimum of 2 minutes long.
Prices will be cosmetic rewards based on your views and on our personal likings.

First of all I want to thank you all for sharing and supporting our server en masse. This only motivates me to do my best and expand in every possible way!

I have therefore chosen to make a donate shop, first and foremost to cover the server costs and secondly to expand the server with systems that make the gameplay even more pleasant for you.

The donate shop will mainly sell cosmetic items and is located in North Flaris > [Donate Shop] Catherine
- WEAPONS: Atlantis Mysterious weapon set - Animated SFX l No stats l Just models l Price: 4 donate keys (1H) l 8 donate keys (2H) DonateKeys
- PETS: Cosmetic buffpets : Baby Buur Cage, Baby Ripper Cage, X900 EvilTron and Friendly Baby Kargo - No stats l Just cosmetic l Price : 6 donate keys DonateKeys
- FASHION: Atlantis Mysterious Set M/F and Venerable Dragon Set M/F - Set effect: All stats +20 l HP +3% l Speed +3% l Price : 22 donate keys DonateKeys

How to donate ?
All donations will be done through paypal. On our website you can choose a package that suits you best! As soon as the donation is completed I will be notified and the donate keys will automatically be placed in your inventory. Be sure to fill in your account & in -game name within the PayPal message for now, we will edit the home page today so you'll be able to login before donating so we'll see which account donated.

If you donated but didn't receive any keys be sure to contact a staff member on discord and they'll help you out as soon as they see the message.

Something extras!
Each donator will be stored in a separate database. Every week a random winner will be selected who will wear the colored tittle "Donator of the week" in discord. This winner will then be able to spend 50% of his donation again in the donate shop as a prize! < The donator chooses what he does with this, but it can also be used as a give away!

Sincerely,
Your friend Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
The website itself is confusing me. I can signup, that result in an alert window that it was successful, but then I can't even find the login.
Nor can I find the shop but I can donate to an paypal.me link without an amount.

Kinda confusing, not gonna lie.

Also it says release is today, but doesnt specify a time. Personally I don't want to join the Discord server to get more information, would be nice to have it somewhere on the site.

Good luck tho.

Spoke too the owner about the issues you mentioned and they'll be handled today (website wise)
Our donation shop can be found in game only.

Also we'll make a notification on the website regarding events running & other personal information thats available on our discord page.

As we understand that not everyone has discord or simply doesn't want to join the discord page.

Yet throughout discord we do receive most messages from our community as we try to strive for a better game experience every single day.

I hope these issues you ran into didn't effect you too much.

Truth be told were not experts in leading servers but siege enthusiasts ourselves that wanted to share our enthusiasm with other's. So here & there we might run into things that we simply overlooked or forgot( as by example ) something simple as a login button on the homepage.
Were learning everyday from our mistakes from the community and from each other.

Server is doing well thankfully and people seem to enjoy it, as said before its a siege server nothing more too it.
You play you siege and that's that.

The server is online and ready too play so do check us out,

Sincerely Robin

Old 01/11/2021, 09:48   #7

It's time for our first event! We start the week with an Aqua FlyFF video contest!

The requirement to participate in this event:
- It may be a guild siege video or a promotional video where you show what our server entails.
- The video must be at least 1:30 long
- Don't steal an ideas and try to be a little creative
- If it's possible, put our logo in your video (The logo can be downloaded at the top of this post)
- You send the link of your youtube video to @ on discord and I post them in #videos

The prices depend on the number of views you get on your video, each video can receive a maximum of 1 prize. You can send me as much video's as you wish. The goal is to get the first 450 views!

450 views is a donate fashion
350 views is an animated weapon set + buffpet
300 views is a buffpet
250 views is 3k red chips
150 views is 2k red chips

Good luck to everyone and let the best win!

Patch v0.0.3 - [12/01/2020]

In-game Changes:
- Aura System has been added in the game. Press Start > "Aura System"
- The weapons "Golden Bloody's" has been added to [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn
- The scroll "Scroll of Pet Name Change" has been added to [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn
- Taegeuk Cloak and some other cloaks have been fixed and can now be bought from [Fashion] Hendrik.
- Vampire Yo-Yo and Ancient Yo-Yo now has the correct requirement of job. (Harlequin)

Balance Changes:
- Seraph has a new skill called 'Mana Reward', this is an instant single cast skill that can be used to quickly take out your opponent. This can be combined with 'Holycross'. Try it out!
- The skill 'Echoes of the weary' has been enabled to the game! The cooldown of this skill is 15 seconds.
- The skill 'Priest's Grasp' has been enabled to the game! The cooldown of this skill is 15 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Rooting' has been increased to 10 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Satanology' has been increased to 8 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Stone Feet' has been increased to 20 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Sneaker' has been increased to 10 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'First Blood' has been increased to 8 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Shield Bash' has been increased to 10 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Cross Line' has been increased to 8 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Ice Arrow' has been increased to 15 seconds.
- The cooldown of the skill 'Asalraalaikum has been increased from 14 to 15 seconds.

Security Improvements:
- Fixed an exploit that crashed the server during an attack yesterday
- Fixed a bypass for range asals
- Every cheat engine source will be detected on our host, be aware that we see this in our logs. This counts as a one-time warning.

Old 01/14/2021, 14:57   #8

Congratulations to the winning guild of the 50 life siege: bluetits

- MvP (Fear): 22 donate keys
- 2nd place (Cindy): 14 donate keys
- 3d place (FxCK12s): 8 donate keys

The next 50 life siege will take place this Saturday at 03:00 PM (London Time GMT) Line up max 5 people. Be sure to be there!

Solo rank prices.
-MvP 22 donate keys.
- 2nd place 14 donate keys
- 3d place 8 donate keys.

Winning guild all participants will get 2.500 rc.

Video event still going on so be sure to participant in this as well for nice prices

Old 01/16/2021, 10:14   #9

To get the weekend off to a good start, I would first like to thank you for the successful first week of Aqua FlyFF, this is just the beginning!

The 15% donation sale will also start from now until the next 48 hours!

As every week, a donator of the week will be chosen.
But to celebrate the first week I decided to choose 2 random donors as donors of the week!
Congratulations to Daddy’s Favorite BP & Kichimura.

From today there will be a 15% donation sale up to and including whatever is available on every donation package, so if you want to donate, now is the perfect time! 15%donation sale will last 48hours.

Rc shop update.

The weapons "Silver Gladiator" has been added to [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn

[Red Chips Merchant] Rayn:
- New Frozen Lusaka weapons
- Frozen Kheldor Cloak (Combines nicely with the frozen lusaka weapons)
- Golden Kheldor Cloak (Combines nicely with the gold bloody weapons)

Donate shop update :
[Donate Shop] Catherine:
- Dark Bloody weapons (Combines nicely with the gold bloody weapons)
- Dark Atlantis set (Only stays in the donate shop for 7 days! Limited Edition)

Be sure to check out the items in-game or our preview on our discord.

Key updates.

- You can now choose whether you prefer to play with f1-f9 or with the numbers 1-9. You can adjust this in the option window ingame, there you will find the option [1-9 bar]. Repatch is necessary after every bar change.

- On going events.
Donation & Siege video event on-going
be sure to participate to win donate items & Red chips.

450 views is a donate fashion
350 views is an animated weapon set + buffpet
300 views is a buffpet
250 views is 3k red chips
150 views is 2k red chips

Congratulations to the winning guild of the 35 life siege rewarded with 2,5k red chips each : Unity <- (unknown, Entity, FxCK12s, Elvss, Vers)

- MvP (Haideo): 22 donate keys
- 2nd place (Whip): 14 donate keys
- 3d place (beyazz): 8 donate keys

The next 50 life siege will take place this Saturday the 16th and there will be cool prizes again!

Old 01/19/2021, 11:55   #10

elite*gold: 240
Very cool server, played couple of sieges there already
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2021, 16:34   #11

In-game Changes:

Siege:
- Winning a siege will give you the crown and a red guild name until the next siege starts!
- If you take the MvP you will get the medal next to your name and a blue player name!

Siege:
- Tab will now make sure that you always tab the nearest target first without a doubt.

Balance:
- The following skill has been fixed and works as it should > 'Echoes of the Weary'
- Bombs projectile speed has been made a bit faster.
- Pandemonium projectile speed has been made a bit faster to lay down the perfect combos.
- HoP is made slightly stronger.
- The DCT has been reduced from 55% to 5% on the HP staff of Arcanist.

Red Chips Shop:
- The original "Lusaka's Frozen" weapon set has been added to [Red Chips Shop] Rayn.
- Scroll of Unbinding has been added to [Red Chips Shop] Rayn. (150 rc)
- Revert Transmutation Scroll has moved from [Premium Store] to [Red Chips Shop] Rayn. (150 rc)

Models:
- The 'Behemoth' weapon set has been added to [Models] Roids
- The shields 'Lvl. 3 -> Lvl. 130' has been added to [Models] Roids

The "Eclusive Fashion Box (Random)" consists of more than 20 exclusive fashions that are only available through these boxes. The sets are random so you can never know in advance which set you will get, a big mystery every time you open one! :BoxFashion:

To make it extra exciting and ambitious, we put a legendary set (Black version of Venerable Dragon Set with mask and cloak) in one of the boxes with a very low drop chance.. Try your luck today!

Old 01/30/2021, 12:04   #12

Staff Missing Backlink

Please fix your footer down below your site where the backlink is, otherwise I will remove this topic on elitepvpers.

• The backlink to epvp can't be readed
Old 02/01/2021, 00:48   #13

In-game Changes:

Flaris:
- During a tough battle in Atlantis, the city's guards have lost the battle and Atlantis has fallen. Together with the strongest creatures of Atlantis, we went in search of a new island to survive and rebuild and luckily we found it. Are you curious about our new world, then come and take a look in-game!

Balance:
- The skill 'Mana Reward' for Seraph is made slightly stronger. :ManaReward:
- Arcanist DCT has been adjusted, only in a full damage gear will you have the max DCT.

Siege:
- Tab range has been increased a little bit. (It still tabs the closest person at all times)

Donate Shop:
- Cute Atlantis Set (F) has been added to [Donate Shop] Catherine.
*This is an exclusive fashion set with the same stats as the others but the look is insane! *This set will be available for 7 days and will then disappear from the shop for good! #showroom Don't miss your chance to grab this exclusive set because you'll regret it.

Red Chips Shop:
- The weapon set "Mystic" has been added to [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn
- The "Exclusive Fashion Box (Random) (Female)" has been added to [Red Chips Shop] Rayn. :

After the male box, the female box could of course not be missing, so now it is also in-game! The "Eclusive Fashion Box (Random) (Female)" consists of more than 20 exclusive fashions that are only available through these boxes. The sets are random so you can never know in advance which set you will get, a big mystery every time you open one!

To make it extra exciting and ambitious, we put a legendary set (Black version of Venerable Dragon Set with mask and cloak) in one of the boxes with a very low drop chance.. Try your luck today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Please fix your footer down below your site where the backlink is, otherwise I will remove this topic on elitepvpers.

• The backlink to epvp can't be readed
will look at it asap
Old 02/07/2021, 14:37   #14

In-game Changes:

Atlantis Kings:
- Atlantis has fallen and now needs a new king. Atlantis Kings is a free for all pvp game where you have to become the King of Atlantis by scoring as many points as possible. Every kill earns you red chips, but what matters is who becomes the king!
Atlantis Kings will take place several times a week and it will always be announced in advance when the best time is. The King will receive a special reward at all times.

Old 02/20/2021, 13:58   #15

In-game Changes:

Balance:
- Hybrids have been removed from the game.

Red Chips Shop:
- The weapon set "Skeleton" has been added to [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn!
- 26 custom title names have been added to the [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn!
- Country titles (with flag) have been added to the [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn!
- Kuma Cloak, Survivor's Cloak and Zombie Hunter's Cloak have been added to the [Red Chips Merchant] Rayn!
- There are now 11 different Kheldor Cloaks available in the Red Chips Shop!
- There are now more than 25 different anime hairstyles available in the Red Chips Shop!

Fixes:
- Position engine has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused rangers to keep shooting arrows while walking.

In-game Changes:

Atlantis Free For All Siege (FFA):
- Atlantis Siege is a new Free For All game mode with a custom siege arena. This game mode will automatically start at 3 times of the day (times have yet to be selected). The price per kill is a new value in the game called Blue Chips that you can use in the new npc called [Atlantis Siege] Victor for new cosmetics. Here you also register for this game mode.

Security:
- The server will no longer give you access if your client is not up to date. A server check has been added that will check during login whether your client is patched or not.

Closed Thread