Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[V15][PVE] Champions of Madrigal

Discussion on [V15][PVE] Champions of Madrigal within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 08/11/2019, 12:53   #31

elite*gold: 25
@FlyffDelevoper
To be honest i didnt even test the server but just ignore this guys' post, he already turned into a meme with his nonsense toxic posts.
Still wondering why he's not banned yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzzlacknils View Post
The complete Server should be killed by elitepvpers site.

100% bug
Admin Always says he fix but he do Nothing and Always say "im alone mimimimi"

still so much buggs on this Server.

Money u farm with lvl 60 Charakters 0 eq in a dungeon where u farm 100m ea run al 25minutes, while u drop 100k penja at Mobs. So u drop in this dungeon UPGRADE/AWAKE scrolls so u dont Need to buy them in shop for like 3m up to 10m

pls delete your Server and let playyers a choice for a new one
@xAzzlacknils
Du Kaffeesatz der Flyffcom.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2019, 14:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
You kind sir is the epitome of Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzzlacknils View Post
The complete Server should be killed by elitepvpers site.

100% bug
Admin Always says he fix but he do Nothing and Always say "im alone mimimimi"

still so much buggs on this Server.

Money u farm with lvl 60 Charakters 0 eq in a dungeon where u farm 100m ea run al 25minutes, while u drop 100k penja at Mobs. So u drop in this dungeon UPGRADE/AWAKE scrolls so u dont Need to buy them in shop for like 3m up to 10m

pls delete your Server and let playyers a choice for a new one
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 14:53   #33

I kind of like the idea behind the server, but it´s really unfinished in my opinion.
I really had higher expectations after the amount of betas, but there is still so much stuff bugged and the server keeps on crashing :/ Good luck tho, wish you took more time with the release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 16:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouted° View Post
I kind of like the idea behind the server, but it´s really unfinished in my opinion.
I really had higher expectations after the amount of betas, but there is still so much stuff bugged and the server keeps on crashing :/ Good luck tho, wish you took more time with the release
It is pretty annoying. During our beta times we found some worldserver crashes and fixed those but the ones that are happening now are new ones that we didnt' find during our beta tests and are also a bit weird and vague in their occurances.

The inventory issues is on me. I increased the inventory size after the latest beta and make a mistake while doing that, and didn't properly test every single scenario. That is definitely a bad mistake that could have been avoided.

I hope that I can keep fixing all the crashes and bugs and improve the server that after some time it will be stable and the early issues will be forgotten .

I understand that it is frustrating to play while it is like this.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/13/2019, 12:24   #35

Hi just want to bring an update. The inventory problems have been solved after a day of trying to fix it. I am sorry for all the downtime but it should be a lot better now. still some other bugs to fix but the biggest one is fixed at least!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2019, 23:24   #36

My hole inventory and Equipment are gone...?(penya / Perin too)..? Wtf ? Time to quit the Server .
Old 08/16/2019, 01:12   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuuuka View Post
My hole inventory and Equipment are gone...?(penya / Perin too)..? Wtf ? Time to quit the Server .
A few days ago we did an update to fix the inventory bug and it required a wipe of the inventory. We announced it ingame & on discord over a day in advance and told everyone to put their items in the bank or bag storage for this update (as it wasnt wiped).

All players had a full 24+ hours to do this after several announcements. Sorry that you missed this information but it was clearly communicated.
Old 08/16/2019, 01:17   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffDeveloper View Post
A few days ago we did an update to fix the inventory bug and it required a wipe of the inventory. We announced it ingame & on discord over a day in advance and told everyone to put their items in the bank or bag storage for this update (as it wasnt wiped).

All players had a full 24+ hours to do this after several announcements. Sorry that you missed this information but it was clearly communicated.
joa nvm, me and my guys left the Server already...
we dont have discord and dont played in the last 2 days because working in RL.

now we have nothing....If we wanted to play again, we would have to farm everything, especially those stupid shards for the equipment.

and now. the server has lost 9 players ^^

and by the way, I have been confirmed by several sources that the wipe was a fault of the admin, because this was apparently too stupid to organize an event properly and to the extent the rates were too high and this has led to the wipe. because the players have too much items. because of the event.
Old 08/16/2019, 01:28   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuuuka View Post
joa nvm, me and my guys left the Server already...
we dont have discord and dont played in the last 2 days because working in RL.

now we have nothing....If we wanted to play again, we would have to farm everything, especially those stupid shards for the equipment.

and now. the server has lost 9 players ^^

and by the way, I have been confirmed by several sources that the wipe was a fault of the admin, because this was apparently too stupid to organize an event properly and to the extent the rates were too high and this has led to the wipe. because the players have too much items. because of the event.
That information is wrong. There was never a wipe for the purpose of wiping the player's inventory.

I made a mistake while working on the inventory which caused a bug .That bug has been fixed but fixing that requires a reset of the inventory.

The droprates not being done properly was a different mistake and it was fixed aswell but inventories were not wiped. The inventory wipe happend before this event took place anyway and was purely to fix the inventory database .

I am sorry that you are not playing anymore, you are always free to come back again. We had a rough launch with many bugs and issues in the first week but things are a lot better and a lot more stable now. I am sorry that the launch wasn't that great but things are improving with every patch!

I am working on the server alone so I'm doing my best to do everything as good as possible!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2019, 12:50   #40

Hey Everyone

We had a bit patch yesterday, unfortunately there were a lot of server crashes happening so I have decided to see if I can add some special items to the drops for compensation or hold a special event in the weekend (no insane drop events however).

I updated a lot of things here is the most recent patch log:

Fixes & General Updates
  • -The color of the price in Vendor shops now properly changes based on the price.
  • -Fixed a bug with Emerald skill having incorrect cooldowns.
  • -Siege Spawn protection (+100% pvp reduct/-100% pvp dmg) now lasts 1.5 seconds after spawning in siege.
  • -First teleport to siege timer increased from 0s to 10s.
  • -Gold is now a [rare] item instead of a [legendary]
  • -Added code that should help prevent stun bug & mid-air death bug in siege*
  • -Fixed a bug where leveling from 135 to 136 took 10x less EXP than intended.
  • -Increased Giants Den Drop rate for Spros from 30% to 35%.
  • -Increased Giants Den Drop rate for Gpros from 20% to 25%.
  • -Increased Giants Den Drop rate for Awakes from 10% to 15%.
  • -Increased Blackhand Crafting Recipe Cost for Spyglass/Violin for Faction Fashion.
  • -Decreased Garrison Crafting Recipe Cost for Daggers for Faction Fashion.
  • -Added a new quest for Blackhand Faction members (Gives 50 Reputation) to collect Spyglasses. (NPC is in Forsaken City)
  • -You can now craft 150 Set Pieces with the crafting menu for all genders & pieces. (Same recipes as the 150 Suits)
  • -Secret Room Tax Rate Min/Max changed from 10-30% to 0-15%.
  • -Reduced the exchange rate for Raw Ore to Glowing Crystal from 150 to 100.
  • -Decreased respawn timer for Guild Siege from 20s to 15s.
  • -Increased Rune Bundle (donation item) to 150x Rune of Protection + 150x Rune of Enchantment
  • -Added shop Item for Book of Hidden Secrets x100 for 400 Gold Essence.
  • -Changed the sellback value for Book of Hidden Secrets/Rune of Protection and Rune of Enchantment to 500k penya each.
  • -The item type "Scroll" is now no longer affected by tax rates.
  • -The Lord will now receive Lord Coins based on tax rates instead of penya. Lord events can now only be started with Lord Coins and no longer cost penya.
  • -Added a check where you cannot create a Perin while vending or trading.
  • -Added an option at the Crafting Manager to exchange your clovers.

Balance Updates
  • -Stone Spike no longer stuns. now slows for 25% for 2 seconds instead.
  • -Open Wound no longer slows.
  • -Increased Swift Strike stun duration from 1s to 2s. Increased cooldown from 5s to 7s.
  • -Decreased Ensnare duration from 4s to 2s.
  • -Increased Holy Cross cooldown from 1.5s to 4s.
  • -Decreased Static Fists stun chance from 10% to 7%.
  • -Demonize no longer roots. Debuff duration increased from 2s to 4s.
  • -Removed Demonolgy Slow (Projectile Speed increased instead)
  • -Decreased Battlecry duration from 5s to 2s.
  • -Decreased Priest's Embrace duration from 5s to 2s.
  • -Decreased Silence duration from 4s to 2s.
  • -Glacial Wand no longer roots on spellcast. Instead debuffs with -15% Magic Resist for 3 seconds.
  • -Glacial Wand proc chance increased from 10% to 20%.
  • -Glacial Bow proc debuff changed from -25% Magical Damage to -15% Physical Defence.
  • -Glacial/Frost Knuckle debuff changed from -15% Physical Defence to +10% Static Rate.
  • -Glacial Stick healing increased from 3% to 6% missing health.
  • -Heal Wounds is now an AoE Party skill. Can only be used while in a party and heals all nearly party members.
  • -Heal Wounds cooldown decreased from 6s to 0s.
  • -Increased casting range of Tri Ballista.
  • -Increased the projectile speed of various skills.
  • -Arcane Glacial Shield changed to Max Health +15%, PvP Damage +8%, Casting Speed +15%
  • -Beserk Glacial Shield changed to Critical Damage +30%, Critical Chance +15%, PvP Damage +8%
  • -Decreased Open Wound Cooldown from 15s to 10s.
  • -Decreased Open Wound STR Ratio from 235 to 200.
  • -Decreased Open Wound Bleed duration from 15s to 5s.
  • -Increased Open Wound Tick Speed from 1.5s to 1s.
  • -Increased Precision Strike cooldown from 7s to 10s.
  • -Decreased Precision Strike adoch ratio from 3000 to 1500.

Monster Balance
  • -Decreased Razgul Glowing Crystal drops from 6 to 3.
  • -Clockworks & Alpha Clockworks have their Health multiplied by 10.
  • -Clockworks & Alpha Clockworks now drop Glowing Crystals & Various Lootboxes in addition to the jewelry pieces.
  • -Increased the damage of CW & Alpha CW
  • -Increased the Damage & Health of all Secret Room monsters, Added Penya, Glowing Crystals & Raw Ore as drops to monsters. Increased Final boss drops.
  • -Town Pidgey Penya base rate increased from 450-500 to 500-550.
  • -Wilds Totems now have a 20/10 (%) Chance to drop up to 2 Aprotects (per drop cycle).
  • -Wilds Khan now has a 40/30/10 (%) Chance to drop up to 4 Aprotects (per drop cycle).
  • -Dreams mid-bosses now have a 20/10 (%) Chance to drop uo to 2 AProtects (per drop cycle).
  • -Dreams Queen now have a 40/30/20/10 (%) Chance to drop uo to 4 AProtects (per drop cycle).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 17:46   #41

This server had some hiccups during launch but has been stable since. The faction system is pretty well thought. Bringing back quest lines is also nice making the game more interesting rather than grind farm to death. Crafting system is dope! Mining as new touch to collecting is a nice replacement too, its more fitting to a game than vacuum stuff out of the ground like wtf? The new dungeons too for farming upgrade materials are nice since mobs are all aggro, so easy to aoe and complete. I'd recommend Champions to anyone searching for a stable and unique server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2019, 16:31   #42

Hey everyone we just released another patch with a bunch of Faction related updated!

I added a new guide to the website where you can learn about our new Open World Faction PvP System

A quick rundown on Open World PvP
Any player part of a faction can enable PvP in their options. This will display their name together with their faction in a separate color and tag.

While PvP mode is active, you can start killing opposing faction members outside safe zones (cities are safe zones). You can only kill players who also enabled PvP mode.

When you kill an opponent, you get PvP fame & Faction Reputation and a message is shown to all players ingame.
Dieing makes you lose fame & reputation but does not make you lose items or gold.

We want to keep the PvP fun and low-impact for those who die, so you wont feel bad for enabling it and losing a lot. However you do get a small stat boost while it is active:

The Patch Notes include:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 22:08   #43

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted here because its been a rough few weeks for the server and me but I am here with a new announcement.

Almost a month ago I decided to temporarily close the server to fix many of the issues that caused problems at launch. As we all know there were a lot of balancing & rates issues with the initial launch of the server that caused many problems with players.

I have decided that a relaunch of the server was the best approach now that a lot of the issues have been fixed.

This October 4th the server will officially re-open!

We have many A LOT of changes to the server. A team of 3 QAT Engineers have been working non stop on balancing the PvP and PvE experience while I work on new developments in the background. With the relaunch you can expect the following exchanges:
  • Completely redone PvP balance for all classes
  • Additional skills added to various classes
  • New Server Rates (EXP/Penya/Drop) for a smoother experience.
  • Improved early leveling experience and lowered monster damage
  • Reworks to how gear & upgrading items are obtained within the server.
  • Added AFK Vendors for selling items
  • Newly added Faction dungeon & Faction PvP system properly working
  • Added Guaranteed Upgrade caps for unlucky players
  • And many more small tweaks and bugfixes for the server!

I hope to see you all in our Discord to prepare for the new release! Thank you for all the support so far
Old 09/29/2019, 12:53   #44

Nice! Im excited to play again! This server may not be the typical nostalgia Flyff players played, but it offers a lot of custom and exciting stuff, and surprisingly still has that spirit of Flyff feels. Can't wait to try faction pvp! Ubeeerr exzoited!!
Old 09/29/2019, 12:58   #45

For our relaunch we also created a brand new trailer for our server:
Thanks
2 Users