Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Full V21] Royal FlyFF | A true FlyFF experience

Discussion on [Full V21] Royal FlyFF | A true FlyFF experience within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 02/06/2019, 19:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
I just hope you don't use the official weapon and seteffects, because they are pretty bad.

true but they use the new effects :s
Old 02/06/2019, 19:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by #iLoveFame View Post
true but they use the new effects :s
Man they really have to change them. I don't think it is very profitable when you use the official balance. If they need help with balancing i will gladly help...
Old 02/06/2019, 20:22   #18

Quote:
Man they really have to change them. I don't think it is very profitable when you use the official balance. If they need help with balancing i will gladly help...
bro i feel u xD
i hate the new balance too :/ lets see what they do
Old 02/06/2019, 23:56   #19

Quote:
As mentioned before, Royal wants to offer an experience on how the official flyff runs right now. This may includes weaknesses the games has, too. There are many people still playing the official flyff and most of them think the weapon changes are a good way to get a better sense of progression.

For me personally, i'm also not a huge fan of the new weapon effects. That said, of course we're able to make changes where needed for each class. So our goal right now is to offer the v19 weapons with the needed class changes.

This is where our community comes into play. We look forward to future feedback in our Discord. You can also contact me (Nero) if you want to get into details about your view of a good class balance.
Old 02/07/2019, 04:56   #20

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlyff View Post
As mentioned before, Royal wants to offer an experience on how the official flyff runs right now. This may includes weaknesses the games has, too. There are many people still playing the official flyff and most of them think the weapon changes are a good way to get a better sense of progression.

For me personally, i'm also not a huge fan of the new weapon effects. That said, of course we're able to make changes where needed for each class. So our goal right now is to offer the v19 weapons with the needed class changes.

This is where our community comes into play. We look forward to future feedback in our Discord. You can also contact me (Nero) if you want to get into details about your view of a good class balance.
Most class balance suggestions are probably terrible as the game is unbalanced and most people are retards.

I suggest being much more than just a v21.2 official server. You could keep the same premise yet still do much more to make the game better and slightly unique which can increase your peak and make people enjoy playing it more.
Old 02/07/2019, 05:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
Most class balance suggestions are probably terrible as the game is unbalanced and most people are retards.

I suggest being much more than just a v21.2 official server. You could keep the same premise yet still do much more to make the game better and slightly unique which can increase your peak and make people enjoy playing it more.
Making the game "better" is usually a matter of taste. We did many improvements to the game (as you will see very soon), but we don't want to get huge changes in it. We have already plans for future updates, but want to keep the premise of what FlyFF actually is. There are so many highly customized private servers nowadays, that the people who just want to play FlyFF as they used to know, get totally lost.

We are confident about the class balance and pay close attention to the community's feedback. That should be the goal of every successful private server.
Old 02/07/2019, 09:15   #22

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Advertisment looks great. I wanna try this official flyff. So happy forsaken, oh i mean flyffing.
Please remove this aurora patch and balance this classes.
Old 02/07/2019, 14:50   #23

I'd like to try this one, good luck
Old 02/07/2019, 19:16   #24

Just pleas add an teleport like every other flyff p server has.
Old 02/07/2019, 20:10   #25

elite*gold: 85
Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodIsHereBrah View Post
Im more interested in who leaked the source code
Someone called Alaa sold the Offical Files to Royal FlyFF. Royal FlyFF bought them in cash!

Good luck to the server!
Old 02/07/2019, 22:59   #26

elite*gold: 307
Alright.

I'll give it a shot.
Old 02/08/2019, 14:13   #27

is there a way to play a pserver with a mac?
Old 02/08/2019, 16:20   #28

Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sanji™ View Post
is there a way to play a pserver with a mac?
Wrong thread to ask that question.
Won't happen until DirectX is supported on Mac, or someone Ports Flyff to OpenGL or Vulkan.

Only chance on Mac is Bootcamp or a virtual maschine. WINE could work, but might be buggy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 19:56   #29

Royal FlyFF is now live!

| |

We're looking forward to welcome you on Royal FlyFF!
Old 02/09/2019, 11:19   #30

No Pay to Win ???

Ingame Cash Shop:

- Augs 10x for 2000 RC
- Sprotect 5x for 150 RC
- Gprotect 5x for 200 RC
-Baruna Blessings 30x 4000 RC
and many many more.

Now tell me, how is this not pay to win ?

Whats the point of Playing a PServer that is a 1:1 copy of official flyff (which is **** imho) if you still have to pay for your scrolls and stuff.
And dont tell me i can farm my scrolls ingame for Penya or what ever.
For me its pay to win if someone can simply pay couple 100 bucks and he got everything which takes me months of farming.
Thanks
1 User