Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

• Cyclops Flyff returns • mixed v15&v21 • Join us! •

Discussion on • Cyclops Flyff returns • mixed v15&v21 • Join us! • within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2019, 14:08   #16

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecou View Post
Easy farm? All 30 Min? So i got fast equip and Inflation over 9k? Hmm ..
So its useless to play this server? I dont know about other player, but i love to play a flyff private server with challenges. Looks boring :/
Old 02/02/2019, 15:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
Neuz using UPX unpacked. Found out this server was "forge flyff" which ran for just about a few months. Refund your old players if you don't want to get messed up.

Old 02/02/2019, 20:42   #18

nice admins push random ppl lul

good luck with this team
Old 02/02/2019, 23:40   #19

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by forger123 View Post
Neuz using UPX unpacked. Found out this server was "forge flyff" which ran for just about a few months. Refund your old players if you don't want to get messed up.

Yes j0ker was someone at forge -- where Flara was ghost. They already said they would refund ghost flyff donations. That should be good enough or according to your point, many other servers out there need to refund much more. Why not attack every server then?

And if you're just going to nitpick, then: S> all the fixes that this kid can do to a server.
Old 02/03/2019, 14:58   #20

Quote:

Theres actually system that refunding dpoints on their webpage
Old 02/03/2019, 15:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by - DK ACE View Post
Easy farm? All 30 Min? So i got fast equip and Inflation over 9k? Hmm ..
So its useless to play this server? I dont know about other player, but i love to play a flyff private server with challenges. Looks boring :/
Hello. The final gear is Yggdrasil, which is harder to get. In the video you can see a guide for beginners, basically how to start making any money for basic stuff If you are new to FlyFF hit me up in Discord, I'll explain you how 'challenges' in the Cyclops flyff work!

Quote:
Hello. Admin - J0ker was helping out Forge Flyff owners, but it wasn't his server. We don't refund any coins from not our servers Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #iLoveFame View Post
nice admins push random ppl lul

good luck with this team
Admins never gave any items to anyone, except events - which are free to participate for everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 16:36   #22

Quote:

You can unpack it all day long. Let's see you actually do anything with the unpack though xD.

P.S. Forge used my source and I developed for them. I did not own the server nor was it my decision to turn it off. The decision was made by Sidney Losbanes, who I believe is also a co-owner or administrator on GalaxyFlyff.
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, flyff private server