Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emperor-Flyff - GW server

Discussion on Emperor-Flyff - GW server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/23/2018, 03:07   #16
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Peacock View Post
Delete Neuz.exe and Patch again.
If the Problem is still There contact the Administrator.

Admin? => Not usefull to Patch neuz with other Salt.
Salt need to be the same in Website + Neuz...
Website = Database
Neuz = Try to connect to DB but just find Accounts with other MD5... = Error
Thank you for the information !

His problem is fixed, I simply told him to create an account without capital letters in the ID, we have a lot of problems with it, nothing serious

PS: We are absolutely not responsible for what Atzuya did although that messes our image, and we discussed that with him. I do not really see the interest of some people trying to get us down, we, little server insignificant ? We probably have a crappy site, bugs at play, but at least we have the decency to try to make a good gw server when there is none.
We are fed up with the fact that it's always the same who opens a PvP server for a month for the money and disappears several months after and come back under another name to reopen another.
We are doing our best and we will continue.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2018, 14:16   #17

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder* View Post
Wer bist du schon, dass man dich von den Socken Knüppeln muss??
Du kannst auch konstruktive Kritik hinterlassen statt so einem Gelaber.
Offtopic:
Ist nur Yannickmama, aber wer ist er schon.. Nur ein absolut intelligenter Hacker, der genau weiß was er zu tuen hat, um Geld zu machen Er ist Jahre lang in der Szene unterwegs, kennt viele Server, hat viele Server erniedrigt. Und nein ich sucke hier nicht, weil der Kollege manchmal einem echt auf den Sack gehen kann.. Dazu ist ein Noob in Lol ;D Props gehen raus an dich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy =3 View Post
Thank you for the information !

His problem is fixed, I simply told him to create an account without capital letters in the ID, we have a lot of problems with it, nothing serious

PS: We are absolutely not responsible for what Atzuya did although that messes our image, and we discussed that with him. I do not really see the interest of some people trying to get us down, we, little server insignificant ? We probably have a crappy site, bugs at play, but at least we have the decency to try to make a good gw server when there is none.
We are fed up with the fact that it's always the same who opens a PvP server for a month for the money and disappears several months after and come back under another name to reopen another.
We are doing our best and we will continue.
Thats is how we do it Add me in Skype i send you a better website for your server and i wanna talk with you about some thinks ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2018, 15:50   #18
Trade Restricted

Patchnote:

- Pets will not disappear when you are teleported inside the siege arena
- "Astral moon" no longer has a cooldown
- Sylphid damage slightly increased
- Slayer damage slightly increased
- Crackshooter damage slightly increased
- The acrobat "Dark Illusion" spell will now also grant you "Absorb damage +50%", so, "Damage received divided by 2"
- Basic shields are now available at "Luda" for model change purposes
- Items were added in the RC shop. Some prices were also adjusted
- The cooldown time to rejoin a guild has been removed
- It is now possible to minimize the game's window
- The Arcanist HP set is now automatically +10
- Items are now stackable by 9999
- The Taegeuk cloak's price has been fixed, making it available for purchase
- The collector field give scroll of stats 1-4, flask stat 7, red chips and perins
Old 05/24/2018, 22:33   #19
Trade Restricted

Patchnote:

- Luminescent explosion 1.5 → 3.5 sec cooldown
- Holycross now have 3.5 sec cooldown
- RM dmg slightly decreased
- Cat's Reflex 12% → 5% Melee block
- Templar dmg increased
- Crackshooter dmg increased
- Arcanist dmg increased
- Bugged collision in GW removed
- Speed of scroll of stat from collect are increased
- Model change remove scroll added in NPC
Old 05/25/2018, 13:31   #20

elite*gold: 0
Good server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2018, 20:22   #21

Bad server. so much ranges and people using bug asal ( i dont recommand it ) .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2018, 03:19   #22

I Never See so a Bad Server No Answer from Admin Team on Discord you ask them why no answer you cant regist a Account
0 Service
Only a realy realy realy BAD server dont play that
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/27/2018, 15:01   #23

still waiting for answer why i the homepage got no regist-site..
Old 05/28/2018, 04:31   #24
Trade Restricted

Anyway the operation of these people is simple, two or three come to put a post super negative hoping that it destroys the server even if it's useless, instead of behaving intelligently. There are other ** who are against you and full put a "thanks" on the haters post. No need to answer or pay attention to this kind of person

PM me on discord for registrations, until my developer comes home and fix the problem.
Old 06/01/2018, 03:48   #25

I tested the server.

- FPS Drops
- Admin restarting full GS for 1 guy instead of telling him to wait for the next
- Speed Donate (Do I have to say more?)

Anyways there is one positive thing:
- The Awakes (best awakes are red, rest is blue).

If you are looking for a good server this might be not the one you are looking for. I dont recommend you to donate stuff here, because I think it will not be alive for a longer time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2018, 04:14   #26
Trade Restricted

Thank you, I really appreciate, I hope that better and new server GW will open for you, since emperor is the only one atm

And for information, speed has not even been changed yet and is still limited as before when the speed donate was not there, so, the no-donor and donor have the same speed until the next update, but i don't blame you, that's what happens when you're beaten by a other bp who as donate, bad faith makes us say "SPEED DONATE". ^^

Have fun, sorry for not walking under your threats "Don't restart or i post on epvp".
one lost, ten found.
kiss.

But i think, exult/aura were the best servers gw where i have been playing for the past 4 years, no gw server has been able to do better in 4 years, but i think, there was some donate speed on it.

This is just my opinion ofc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2018, 14:12   #27

Quote:
Thank you, I really appreciate, I hope that better and new server GW will open for you, since emperor is the only one atm
I don't really need to play a GS server, if one exists then I'm testing it ofc, but I never play a Flyff-Server seriously. It doesen't matter if this is the only one or not, why should I play a server when the admin is not competent and the concept is weak?

Quote:
And for information, speed has not even been changed yet and is still limited as before when the speed donate was not there, so, the no-donor and donor have the same speed until the next update, but i don't blame you, that's what happens when you're beaten by a other bp who as donate, bad faith makes us say "SPEED DONATE". ^^
I never tested it / I never duelled someone, but there is no information at all But I see with your answers that you are unfriendly and criticism incapable.

Quote:
Have fun, sorry for not walking under your threats "Don't restart or i post on epvp".
one lost, ten found.
kiss.
Not only me, everyone were annoyed because of your decision. I never saw in my life an admin who is restarting a full gs for 1 guy. Just a waste of time.

Quote:
But i think, exult/aura were the best servers gw where i have been playing for the past 4 years, no gw server has been able to do better in 4 years, but i think, there was some donate speed on it.

This is just my opinion ofc.
Right, Exult and Aura were the best GW-Servers, that is the reason why they earn the donates they get. They had a concept, content, a good team and a good server where you also had a chance without donate vs a donator. Your server is more like 1% speed more = instant posi bug of hell. But I know, you have to make money to pay for the server which is closing in ~2-3 months.
Good Luck Kiss :*
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2018, 15:58   #28

But everyone has the same speed.
Old 06/01/2018, 16:54   #29
Trade Restricted

It's not that I do not accept criticism, what you say to me, I discuss it every day with people and everything goes well. What makes me laugh is a person who comes in anonymous with a pseudo "brasil", threatens an admin, and then comes to post on epvp when she sees that it did not work, but I repeat myself again, we do with our means, if you are not happy, you can come and defame the server and advised against people not to come, if it gives you satisfaction, although there is better way to make your criticism more pleasantly, but know that it will not change the functioning of the server and our motivation.

Sorry for making you lose 1 min of you'r life, living *** analyzer/player who gives his judgment^^
Old 06/01/2018, 17:55   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
I don't really need to play a GS server, if one exists then I'm testing it ofc, but I never play a Flyff-Server seriously. It doesen't matter if this is the only one or not, why should I play a server when the admin is not competent and the concept is weak?

I never tested it / I never duelled someone, but there is no information at all But I see with your answers that you are unfriendly and criticism incapable.

Not only me, everyone were annoyed because of your decision. I never saw in my life an admin who is restarting a full gs for 1 guy. Just a waste of time.

Right, Exult and Aura were the best GW-Servers, that is the reason why they earn the donates they get. They had a concept, content, a good team and a good server where you also had a chance without donate vs a donator. Your server is more like 1% speed more = instant posi bug of hell. But I know, you have to make money to pay for the server which is closing in ~2-3 months.
Good Luck Kiss :*
You really are setting-up dramas for one siege restarted? there are sieges each 30 minutes lol.

We know how it works with you, if things aren't going your way then you're complaining here. You did the exact same thing on previous servers held by french people.

We don't have amazing Flyff developping abilities but we're trying our bests to keep that server alive and makes it playable for each player. Instead of complaining and trashtalking, you better give us some direction to go, what would you like on the server.

I ain't that much into trashtalking but i was really surprised by your messages which are completely false.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread