Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate FlyFF Full Siege Server

Discussion on Ultimate FlyFF Full Siege Server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2018, 11:47   #16
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
One day, will you understand that the ranges are impossible to fix?
I'm talking about people who do not use hack, but still range of course.
The positions on flyff are totally bugged, if i jump on my screen, on your screen, you will see my character jumped 0.5+ sec after for example, so no need to make a diagram.
Administrators can do nothing but fix the maximum of hacks unfortunatly.

The game plays hugely on the ping, and relies heavily on the luck of the one who will not take a bug in the mouth

Some understand it, others do not, i wish all people to understand one day, we can not make a **** a good thing. It's the same for flyff, we can not make a **** game a good game without bug, because the game was coded like **** and it's irreplaceable to my knowledge.

What hurts me is that people still think the game is skilled, while everyone knows how to do the same thing in 2018, use your mouse, move, backstep, and pray not to take an miss asal, a range, or an outlag as usually.

But the server is still good compared to the 75% of **** gw servers which usually open.
I just do not find it normal that you have to donate more than 30 € to get the necessary items in the shop. It is useless to answer me that we have to live the server and that it is not essential to play, i do not think that the admin pay more than 60 € his host, even putting lower prices, the server has plenty to live. It's totally normal for him to be attracted by the money like all the flyff admins, and to be forced to make a big profit on a gw server for what we pay, but that's not cool for the players of the obliged to donate 30 € minimum. For example, yesterday a friend full str without any donate failed to one shot another bp full sta, it's that kind of thing that i do not find normal, i don't talk about the speed.

Copyright
sheiß baguette yo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2018, 15:21   #17

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy =3 View Post
One day, will you understand that the ranges are impossible to fix?
I'm talking about people who do not use hack, but still range of course.
The positions on flyff are totally bugged, if i jump on my screen, on your screen, you will see my character jumped 0.5+ sec after for example, so no need to make a diagram.
Administrators can do nothing but fix the maximum of hacks unfortunatly.

The game plays hugely on the ping, and relies heavily on the luck of the one who will not take a bug in the mouth

Some understand it, others do not, i wish all people to understand one day, we can not make a shit a good thing. It's the same for flyff, we can not make a shit game a good game without bug, because the game was coded like shit and it's irreplaceable to my knowledge.
This is absolutly true

Quote:

What hurts me is that people still think the game is skilled, while everyone knows how to do the same thing in 2018, use your mouse, move, backstep, and pray not to take an miss asal, a range, or an outlag as usually.
This isnt true, the game does still take skill
If this game didnt take skill every bp duel would end with an equal score

Quote:
But the server is still good compared to the 75% of shit gw servers which usually open.
I just do not find it normal that you have to donate more than 30 € to get the necessary items in the shop. It is useless to answer me that we have to live the server and that it is not essential to play, i do not think that the admin pay more than 60 € his host, even putting lower prices, the server has plenty to live. It's totally normal for him to be attracted by the money like all the flyff admins, and to be forced to make a big profit on a gw server for what we pay, but that's not cool for the players of the obliged to donate 30 € minimum. For example, yesterday a friend full str without any donate failed to one shot another bp full sta, it's that kind of thing that i do not find normal, i don't talk about the speed.

Copyright
sheiß baguette yo
Even a non donate bp can tank other non donate bps if he has proper gear, donate is absolutly not necessary on this server, and the admin even gives out donate stuff at events, which is something you will never see on any other server

And a non donate bp can oneshot ANY other bp if he invests a bit of time in his gear (statscrolls, furniture)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2018, 20:10   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriisx33 View Post
This is absolutly true

This isnt true, the game does still take skill
If this game didnt take skill every bp duel would end with an equal score

Even a non donate bp can tank other non donate bps if he has proper gear, donate is absolutly not necessary on this server, and the admin even gives out donate stuff at events, which is something you will never see on any other server

And a non donate bp can oneshot ANY other bp if he invests a bit of time in his gear (statscrolls, furniture)
If donate wasn't necessary, why would u donate? don't give me the "to support the server" bs pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2018, 15:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel Aviv View Post
If donate wasn't necessary, why would u donate? don't give me the "to support the server" bs pls
necessary to do what? you dont need to donate to get mvp
Old 01/08/2018, 21:52   #20

Quote:
necessary to do what? you dont need to donate to get mvp
At equal level, donator wins. don't even dare to tell me the opposite
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2018, 04:24   #21

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Well, I donated to support the server. And by the way you can get the mask with vote points and the set with some coins from Honour Boxes. The only thing you have to donate for (if you dont win any events) are the cloaks. And you dont even need the cloaks for winning. I was fine before and after I just got more than before but its still fair.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2018, 16:02   #22

Quote:
At equal level, donator wins. don't even dare to tell me the opposite
Donating obviously gives you an advantage, but to claim that it is necessary is idiotic
donates will not turn a bad bp into a good bp
not donating will not turn a good bp into a bad bp
If you are good you wont have any trouble mvping sieges without donate
Old 01/09/2018, 18:17   #23
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
Well, I donated to support the server. And by the way you can get the mask with vote points and the set with some coins from Honour Boxes. The only thing you have to donate for (if you dont win any events) are the cloaks. And you dont even need the cloaks for winning. I was fine before and after I just got more than before but its still fair.
People will always find a way to QQ. You can never satisfy everyone

Kids need to finally grow up and see that a server without donations cant stay alive. If you have fun playing then you can also spend 10-30 Euro to get permanent donate items which barely give you an advantage.

if u still dont agree to this then you just broke & mad

B2T:

Server is still the best siege server. Friendly admin, well secured and balance works out
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2018, 21:14   #24

Quote:
Donating obviously gives you an advantage, but to claim that it is necessary is idiotic
donates will not turn a bad bp into a good bp
not donating will not turn a good bp into a bad bp
If you are good you wont have any trouble mvping sieges without donate
If at equal level a good bp without donate can't beat a good donate bp, then it is necessary.

Weird things is that, it's always the same person that donates at every siege pserver who claims that it's not necessary to donate, funny af
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2018, 21:34   #25

Quote:
If at equal level a good bp without donate can't beat a good donate bp, then it is necessary.

Weird things is that, it's always the same person that donates at every siege pserver who claims that it's not necessary to donate, funny af
If you are talking about me, i didnt donate on the past 5 salem servers and im not planning on donating on the coming ones, i farmed my donate cloaks in event sieges and got the donate set from Amroik for 25k rc

Shows just how much you dont need to donate to be better than others
Old 01/10/2018, 00:45   #26

Quote:
If you are talking about me, i didnt donate on the past 5 salem servers and im not planning on donating on the coming ones, i farmed my donate cloaks in event sieges and got the donate set from Amroik for 25k rc

Shows just how much you dont need to donate to be better than others
Still the same thing, you have donates, thats what im saying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2018, 07:04   #27

Quote:
Still the same thing, you have donates, thats what im saying.
Still not necessary to donate
Old 01/10/2018, 18:21   #28

Quote:
Still not necessary to donate
Still do not cancel my point, if you don't donate, you've got to play 8 days 24/7 to get donates by RC
Old 01/11/2018, 00:32   #29

elite*gold: 85
Hello everyone ,
We are wiping the server and adding new and improved files which will mean you will have to download a new client , the concept will be the same but less position laggs , range fixes hack fixes and more models. Also less crashes , we will also be hosting a x2 event within the first week meaning you will get 10rc per kill and the monsters in azria drop double. We have also added 6 spawns in siege instead of 4 while also revamping azria! Prepare to be amazed as the server will be online tomorrow at 18:00 UTC +1 , and the download will possibly be available beforehand so you can start patching ofcourse all donate points will be refunded.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2018, 19:34   #30

keine downloads verfügbar?
Closed Thread