Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff Iblis v15 ▌ 2x Low Rate ▌ 2 PK Channels ▌

Discussion on Flyff Iblis v15 ▌ 2x Low Rate ▌ 2 PK Channels ▌ within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Red face Flyff Iblis v15 ▌ 2x Low Rate ▌ 2 PK Channels ▌

delete
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
The server is nice and very populated but the exp is just too low, its almost as if playing on the Official server again.

If the exp was more like 10x or something It would be more suitable for a private server, otherwise i see no point to play here. (You also have to donate for Sprotect, Gprotect, Azria ticket etc just like an official server) So basically this is just another official server full of philippines player
Old 05/25/2017, 17:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslash View Post
The server is nice and very populated but the exp is just too low, its almost as if playing on the Official server again.

If the exp was more like 10x or something It would be more suitable for a private server, otherwise i see no point to play here. (You also have to donate for Sprotect, Gprotect, Azria ticket etc just like an official server) So basically this is just another official server full of philippines player
I play on this server and I'm not Filipino. You're right, it's almost the same as an official server. I wouldn't say this private server is for everyone, but people that miss the oldschool days can re-experience them here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 19:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslash View Post

A server where you have to donate for the most important things of the game and they say it is not pay2win? Really made my day. On which planet do you guys think you are, where am i forced to donate for SProtect's when i want to upgrade my equipment?

If you don't add such important things into an in-game shop, you will lose a high amount of players in a very short time, because no one want's to play on such a pay2win server like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 19:40   #5

pay for azria ticket on a pserver nothing more to say
Old 05/25/2017, 20:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizenbrot View Post
pay for azria ticket on a pserver nothing more to say
Well you get a free 15d ticket at lvl 70.

Personally I enjoy a server that doesn't just hand everything to you.

+10 isn't special when everybody is running around with it. A crowded Azria isn't fun either.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 21:25   #7
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369

#reopened (Backlink added)
Old 05/28/2017, 00:31   #8

Warum habe ich ingame so Verzögerungen trotz gutem Ping ?
Old 05/30/2017, 12:12   #9

nice server but you must pay for so much, but you can farm money and buy it from other players. But the worst is that u need 100k PHP for Enhanced Party Skill Range. What the **** is that! lower it.
Old 05/30/2017, 14:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennikashi View Post
Peak von über 1000 Spielern innerhalb 3 Wochen

die größte Lüge überhaupt.

Ich bin mehrmals ingame gewesen und
1. die Shoutbox war leer
2. Es waren nur 5-10 Shops offen
3. Kaum Saugchars
4. In Flaris, SM & Darkon waren insgesamt vielleicht 30 Spieler also wo bitte sollen die anderen 970 sein ? Am lvln ?
Nice troll man.

See timestamp of my screenshots.

Old 05/30/2017, 14:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelIblis View Post
Nice troll man.

See timestamp of my screenshots.

So what? There are not more than probably about 100 players to see.

Why should anyone play on your server if you have to pay for everything important? And don't come to me and say you can buy it from other players.

You can't be like the official flyff and pull the money out of every player because it won't last for long. If you don't find the balance between donate and non-donate, which is obviously here the case, you shouldn't open a private server.

You are not making any friends here in ePvPers, because nobody is willing to spend (much) money on a private server which future isn't guaranteed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2017, 14:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
So what? There are not more than probably about 100 players to see.

Why should anyone play on your server if you have to pay for everything important? And don't come to me and say you can buy it from other players.

You can't be like the official flyff and pull the money out of every player because it won't last for long. If you don't find the balance between donate and non-donate, which is obviously here the case, you shouldn't open a private server.

You are not making any friends here in ePvPers, because nobody is willing to spend (much) money on a private server which future isn't guaranteed.
Are you even getting tired degrading every Flyff pserver advertisement thread you come across?

Quote:
I've been hosting this $101 a month US dedicated server for years already. Why not host Flyff alongside it? TBH i got two $100 bare metal dedi. One for server hosting and another for SEO tools. We've paid $10-$30 daily for FB ads since Feb cbt.

Old 05/30/2017, 17:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelIblis View Post
Are you even getting tired degrading every Flyff pserver advertisement thread you come across?

I've been hosting this $101 a month US dedicated server for years already. Why not host Flyff alongside it? TBH i got two $100 bare metal dedi. One for server hosting and another for SEO tools. We've paid $10-$30 daily for FB ads since Feb cbt.

Where am i degrading your server? Its called criticism what you wanted to say. I have never said that your features or your server is bad, i simply just said that the way you treat your players is just terrible.

You are in a small niche of gaming and you are willing to force players to donate on your server to upgrade their equipment. And i know nobody is forced in that way, but if someone likes your server he has to farm a very long time to buy ingame from other players or to donate.

And you are saying that you have just non pay to win items in your shop? Tell me how can i beat Kheldor without a good equipment? Your point doesn't make any sense at all im sorry.

Normally im just sitting here and watch the threads without making a move, but here i have to say something. If you remove this non pay to win on your post i would have never said anything. And yes i often criticize other servers, because i only reply on unfair gameplay servers thats all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2017, 18:06   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
And i know nobody is forced in that way, but if someone likes your server he has to farm a very long time to buy ingame from other players or to donate..
isn't that the idea of a lowrate server?
Old 05/30/2017, 19:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAdamant View Post
isn't that the idea of a lowrate server?
No that is not true. The thing is that you can always buy your S Protect etc. in the shops in game or/and in the cash shop for real money. But here you have no choice but to buy it for real money or from other players who donated to the server.

And with this example you can play on the official server and not a private server. That's why im complaining about his "non pay to win" quote in the advertising he did.

I don't like the fact, that lowrate servers are treated like **** just for someone who is greedy for money. You can always have a private server with a good balance between cash shop and ingame shop and i will always help with balancing shops, if someone wants to change.

And btw. you would get a way more players if you would change such a fact. But thats just my opinion, you can think about that what you want. I just want that you change your quote "non pay to win" and im fine with it or you accept some help to make your server a better place for everyone.
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff