Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EQUINOX FLYFF - Low Rates - NO pay to win. - Steady

Discussion on EQUINOX FLYFF - Low Rates - NO pay to win. - Steady within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/08/2014, 21:40   #46

elite*gold: 0
Hi, Lxury here. I'm just a regular player; the green name on forums doesn't mean anything.

I haven't kept up with the Flyff scene but I was an active and avid player from when it used to be RoC. I quit for a while and when I saw that they were changing into Equinox I decided to check it out. I don't think as many people play Flyff anymore because it's so outdated so I just assume that whoever plays is only playing for the nostalgia.

Anyway, in this server it can be hard starting out at first but once you get to the higher levels it's easy to farm penya. The feature of being able to awake gear 105 and under without reversions helps out a lot. I've written a guide about the specific features that this server has, so if you decide to try it out go take a look at it.

The forums can be a bit quiet at times but I think it's just lack of interest. Suggestions are welcome and the staff considers them (although none? have been implemented yet.) The server is still quite new and there's an average of 120~ players on for NA timezones and probably 160+ during EU times; so I'd say it's EU mainly but there's also quite a few people playing from the Philippines as well. I haven't donated at all so I don't think I would consider it a p2w server. Elementors and Psykeepers are a bit unbalanced here due to their versatility (siege, farm, dungeons.) Hopefully classes will be tweaked soon.

Personally, I don't like the community that much but I stay anyway because the server itself is good. Not much more than that though; which is funny because I've written the server guide as well as other guides around the forum. I just figured if I don't do it, who will? If you like low-rate servers, give it a try. It's not like you have anything to lose.

Edit: Also, that dungeon timer is something you win from rock-paper-scissors or from donate points. Which is silly in my opinion, but yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2014, 17:10   #47

For me this server is perfect! Im not very good player but another players are very helpfull just like gm's.I really enjoy Equinox Flyff! :^)
Old 09/09/2014, 17:20   #48

Ive played roc for quite long time and i loved it, its even better than old school flyff back in the days when flyff was cool, unfortunatelly right now i do not have enough time to play it since im working hard to be a good raidleader in another game, but i totally recomend this server thou.
Why would i recomend it?
-Sugestions made by players are always take in consideration.
-Classes are really balanced, in my opinion they still need a lil bit of a work but so far is the most balanced server ive ever seen. Asal is not the main kill rampage source in sieges, and hell even 1v1 knights, jesters and bps have a chanse to play sieges. Cuz bloks are reduced to 60%max
-Lvling speed is quite good, bit hard if u dont have enough time to play, but if u play hard in 1 month u can be full equiped at max lvl.
-Donation is really balanced too, most of the items are boards and fashion.
-Sets effects and weapons effects are also balanced.
Old 09/09/2014, 17:26   #49

elite*gold: 51

Create more fake accounts pls.

@Server: habe den Server gezockt und war nichts für mich. Ich mag highrate Server.
Old 09/09/2014, 17:50   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrøublêMakêr View Post

Create more fake accounts pls.

@Server: habe den Server gezockt und war nichts für mich. Ich mag highrate Server.
Accounts are not fake, we are running a review event.
Old 09/09/2014, 18:00   #51

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
All accounts seems legit to me. But you're still Pay2Win instead of whats written in your thread title.
Old 09/09/2014, 18:51   #52

Point anything except for 3 cloaks that were like always on this server and are overpriced as hell that makes our server pay2win.
Old 09/09/2014, 19:05   #53

amazing server, lots of content to farm and challenging drop rates

hope many more players join so even pvp gets exciting
Old 09/10/2014, 00:52   #54

First time playing in a low rate server

Good to have no overpowered item.
Old 09/11/2014, 19:00   #55

I really enjoy this server. If you have the time and the fun to play a bit longer on a lowrate server its one of the best choice you can take.
Nice community and nice Stuff!
Everyday ~ 150-200 peak
I think its pretty awesome to play there
Old 09/11/2014, 22:26   #56

I feel lucky to have found this server! Awesome and friendly staff, fun to chat with them on TS, also hardworking. The balance is what kept me in the server up until now and the No pay2win policy is incredible, I love buying stuff that makes me look nice (pets, weapon skins etc) and not to have any better advantage from other players. The community is wonderful, found quite a few people that i can chat with via skype or in-game and farm bosses. Other than that I hope this server gets plenty more players since it's amazing!
Old 09/12/2014, 11:12   #57

Trying various flyff pservers, some which were decent, and most which were simply awful, its refreshing to have a server where you aren't given eleventy billion stats at level 3, and that hitting max level doesn't take 1min-1hr at most.
Sure, its frustrating when you're first starting out, but once your chars get established, you're usually good to go, and this is personified at EquinoxFlyff.
Old 09/14/2014, 14:44   #58

I play this server almost 3 months GOOD JOB FOR GM AND DEVELOPER COME AND PLAY WITH US WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ) FRIENDLY STAFF AND ALWAYS ONLINE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS .. TY TY MORE POWER EQUINOX FLYFF
Old 09/14/2014, 14:44   #59

It's good to play on server, where u can be equal to people who donate points There are no OP weapons for DP. U can be good player by just hunting etc. Also low rates makes this game more interesting.
Old 09/14/2014, 14:53   #60

Exp: x25, Penya: x25, Drop: x25 - Balanced Siege - Fast Client - New systems - Max lvl 161 H - Party Finder - Bug tracker - Pet Filter - Anti Aliasing - Penya Converter - Pro Staff - Dungeon timer - Stable ---NO PAY TO WIN This is why I love to play Equinox Flyff because it is Low Rate Balanced Server .
Closed Thread