Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Packet Logger Plugin

Discussion on [Release] Packet Logger Plugin within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've decide to give all those who wish to develop plugins a bit of a break. So I've taken some time to write a packet logger plugin.

Description: This plugin logs all sent packets to a log file saved to the FlyFF directory, named "FlyFF Termination - Packets.log". This plugin is intended for those who wish to develop plugins only.

Important: Although the plugin system as well as this plugin support received packets, FlyFF Termination does not yet provide plugins with that support. At the moment the receive function points to a stub function, and registering a receive call back does nothing. Please note I will be adding receive support in a future version of FlyFF Termination. For now plugins will be limited to sending packets to the server and capturing packets sent to the server.

Full credit to nForce =)

Have fun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
packet logger
07/01/2009 - Perfect World - 25 Replies
Here's a tiny pw packet dumper that gets the packet data out of the client (before it encrypted and after it decrypted) and dumps to the console and to text file. It has some little limitations however, not all login traffic dumped I believe, also there's no 'control messages' ('zero' bytes between packets). How to use: start program | start client; login and have fun. If you're interested in future packed investigations. feel free to icq me (the answer to antispam is 0). Hope this will...
[RELEASE] Guild Wars Packet Logger
03/30/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 68 Replies
Mit diesem Tool könnt ihr euch die Guild Wars Pakete decryptiert in Echtzeit anschauen. Vista Benutzer: Ihr müsst das Programm mit Admin-Rechten ausführen, sonst kann es natürlich euren Gw.exe Prozess nicht öffnen! Download: Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting Antivirus Version letzte aktualisierung Ergebnis a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.03.07 - AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.02.27 -