Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff agumentation problem

Discussion on Flyff agumentation problem within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok well i think i might have figured out the problem, with the agumentation hack, i think that that fly changed there host file from "flyffdown.gpotato.com". thats why you can still conect from the abyss server but cannont log into the game. So if you could figure out fly's new host name, we could all get the hack back up and working.
Old 10/13/2006, 20:30   #2

Ow yeah i think it wont be dificult to discover bot we have to work a little bit to try to resolve this problem im really addicted at flyff augmentation >_> so lets do its work again.
Old 10/13/2006, 20:52   #3

i think it might be that but.now that every 1 got the files back to play again game guard downloaded new files i donno now i think we will need some 1 without the new hacks to post the files.
Old 10/14/2006, 00:19   #4

yeah thats true, it sounds like a good idea guys and i think if we can find the problems and redo the hack we could get the agumentation online again.(well animus said there wouldnt be another so we should talk to him about this.