Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some questions please answer :)

Discussion on some questions please answer :) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking some questions please answer :)

Hi :>

1- what is the best char in seiges

2- can we use skills ( buffs - attk skills ) in guild seige or 1Vs1 seige ?

3- what is the best weapons for Blade [in the 1st hand and in the off hand]

4- is there is any hack that can show us where is the end of each mobs' area ( can work with that Tom's antihack) !
like if someone going in Azria for AoE , when he takes many mobs some of them run away ! because he went to nother area . !

5- in the guild Seige the reward is red chips , then what is the reward in 1vs1 one ?

6- in 1vs1 seige can the leader make a team from (xx) his guild members and he just join the seige to watch them only ? or must he be one of his team ?

7- can we use linked attk in Guild seige or in 1vs1 ?

That's all for now
Thanks
Old 04/05/2010, 13:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
OH comeon! please answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
have some questions plz answer !
10/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello guys I want to ask some questions which no-one can answer it only PVPers do ok :
Questions need answer ASAP
08/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
Q1:How to edit characters on PSF?? Q2:Editing characters on SF is easy or hard?? Please answer ASAP
PLZ IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER ME THIS QUESTIONS
05/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
First of All hello so i have morethan one question the first one is: i were using cid proxy and it was working good until i chanded my windows copy and when i run it says "exe Cannot be modified after it generated" even after installing java and netframework with latest updates is also doesnt work btw i change my windows more than a time to let it run 2nd question: i heard that there are many coders here wich can change in CO2 files so if it is possible to change in any file to make...
[2 SIMPLY QUESTIONS]PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU CAN
04/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi again..sorry if im not patient but i need to know the answer for this questions: QUESTION 1:HOW I CAN CHANGE THIS: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2871/silkroad1.p ng QUESTION 2:HOW TO FIND THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD/WHERE REGIST/WHATH IS THE USERNAME AND PASS?: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6629/silkroad2.p ng
Just Questions Need Answer
02/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i need some one who is professional to answer me will we be able to use BOTS CID PROXY after patch 5102 or no ? if we will be able to use bots we need some one to make anew bot list for this patch