Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Flyff Grinder - Free P-Server Bot (inc. Updater)

Discussion on [Release] Flyff Grinder - Free P-Server Bot (inc. Updater) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2020, 12:57   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
Make sure no AV/Defender/Firewall is in the way and that the folder/path has only letters a-z and 0-9 in it.
Already did everything you mentioned. Still the same.

I can still use the FlyffGrinder tho but it says "Update Fail....ASUT not in folder" everytime I turn it on. Thanks
Old 04/24/2020, 13:56   #182

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shclavern_davern View Post
Already did everything you mentioned. Still the same.

I can still use the FlyffGrinder tho but it says "Update Fail....ASUT not in folder" everytime I turn it on. Thanks
If the file is there, clearly something is blocking the access/communication then.

There's nothing else then that to tell, if you can't fix it for yourself with this info, neither me nor Aiden can help.
Old 04/25/2020, 05:26   #183

Can u add another server? Berserkflyff =)
Old 04/25/2020, 07:39   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by straaaanger View Post
Can u add another server? Berserkflyff =)
No

I dont get why people constantly keep asking, I mean, i personally think its unfriendly enough to just post the FAQ as an answer to this, but it seems like one has to personally insult you to finally distract you guys from asking this.

Im personally at the end. Im tired of this questions, and will not answer a single on regarding grinder anymore. You guys better care about not annoying Aiden too much before he decides the same.

Cheers.
Old 04/25/2020, 09:17   #185

Hi! Vanilla flyff worked using your method, open patcher then following the instruction on bypass control center. But they made an update again last night. now its not working again with their new patch. It's showing "Hack Error - System Detect Hack".
Old 04/25/2020, 10:47   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbal2020 View Post
Hi! Vanilla flyff worked using your method, open patcher then following the instruction on bypass control center. But they made an update again last night. now its not working again with their new patch. It's showing "Hack Error - System Detect Hack".
I've attached a bypass to this silly new antihack.

Read instructions inside of the txt file.

(Grinder tested, works as expected.)

Cheers.

Edit: Aiden is not available rn but i guess he will implement this in some kind of way once there's free time. Until then use this file and do it manually as explained int he howto.txt file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar VanillaFlyff_AntiHack_Bypass+Instructions.rar (360.2 KB, 29 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 18:23   #187

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
-Added Extended Bypass for VanillaFlyff. Simply select the folder of vanillaflyff and save. Now only start via Flyff Grinder.
Old 04/26/2020, 04:51   #188

Don't work anymore for me. It's detected as a virus (Even if I turned everything off)
Old 04/26/2020, 10:25   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobalz View Post
Don't work anymore for me. It's detected as a virus (Even if I turned everything off)
You do realize what you just said, do you? xD
Old 04/26/2020, 18:01   #190

hi it is not working in bossblyff
Old 04/26/2020, 18:42   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuletzkoh1426 View Post
hi it is not working in bossblyff
Everything works as expected.
Old 04/27/2020, 10:22   #192

play for fun also not working
Old 04/27/2020, 12:28   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellcute13 View Post
play for fun also not working
PlayForFun also working as expected..
Old 04/27/2020, 14:26   #194

i don't know why these noobs keeps popping out of no where and posting stuff like it doesn't work blablabla but then it works as expected. everytime an error pops out or their antivirus saying that the bot is a virus then they will post that its a virus and try to warn others. like have you really tried it personally? would the mods of the forum allow such viruses?

the only downside of this bot for me is if you are farming at traseia maps as there are some place in the map that gets you stucked. i don't know if the paid version has some function that makes the bot farm in a radius or not but that should be good to add.
@ @ thank you for the free bot and the bypass i would be able to find more clues about the issues im having with the bot im making.
Old 04/27/2020, 15:15   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster21 View Post
i don't know why these noobs keeps popping out of no where and posting stuff like it doesn't work blablabla but then it works as expected. everytime an error pops out or their antivirus saying that the bot is a virus then they will post that its a virus and try to warn others. like have you really tried it personally? would the mods of the forum allow such viruses?

the only downside of this bot for me is if you are farming at traseia maps as there are some place in the map that gets you stucked. i don't know if the paid version has some function that makes the bot farm in a radius or not but that should be good to add.
@ @ thank you for the free bot and the bypass i would be able to find more clues about the issues im having with the bot im making.
Sadly nowdays people expect
  • Everything for free
  • Everything with free updates
  • Free help via Teamviewer / Anydesk etc.
  • Answer of all questions -> this ofc includes completely ignore anything that we have posted and asking questions that are already answered
  • If something does not work expecting instant help without even trying to find out what causes it by themselves

Short story: someone expected me to help him at 3am with Flyff Grinder. I've told him that i am already in bed and that i need to get some rest. And he was like: "Nope you will get up now, serve me and then you can go to sleep". He actually was not joking like WTF.

Another story: Someone expected personal help for this free bot. I've told him that he needs to actually read the thread and will find his answer (AIO VC Redist pack was missing). Instead of doing so he kept pming me "Hey help", "Come on do it now", "HEEEEELP", "Do it now i do not want to wait", "Too lazy to read do it for me". After a while of spamming i've told him that i am going to block him if he does not stop spamming. His answer was "Then fix it for me and i will stop". At that time i was in a call with netHox. I've blocked that dude then and a second later he started the same shit with netHox. Some people are really braindead nowdays.

Anyways: This is a free basic bot so we will not add such things as unstuck etc. For maps like traseia you will encounter the same if you level yourself. At some point you will crit a mob off the ground and will get stuck. A way to counter that can be:
  • Reduce the farming radius -> Not good. If a monster out of the radius attacks you with range attacks / No monster in radius
  • Run back to starting position after a while / if you ran too far away
  • Teleport back -> can crash the client

And several stuff more you can do. I like to quote Greyb1t here: "It is all about being creative".
Closed Thread

Tags
farmbot, flyff private server bot, levelbot