Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[source & release] Bow hack (webzen only)

Discussion on [source & release] Bow hack (webzen only) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 08/05/2019, 22:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
@

Do you mean with "Webzen" only dFlyff or all Official Flyff Servers?
I tried this with Playpark Flyff (PH Flyff) and I got the same Error as jonaxdgreat.

- I disabled my Antivirus
- I tried it with and without Admin
Title says webzen only
Old 08/05/2019, 22:31   #17

elite*gold: 7
Exactly. That's because Im asking. I wasn't sure if you just mean with Webzen the Official Flyff. I think Playpark Flyff and Webzen are using almost the same client. There are just a few differences (for the user). But alright, then it's okay.
Old 08/05/2019, 22:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
Exactly. That's because Im asking. I wasn't sure if you just mean with Webzen the Official Flyff. I think Playpark Flyff and Webzen are using almost the same client. There are just a few differences (for the user). But alright, then it's okay.
It is not the same version...Playpark is a company and webzen is another company!
But the main difference is about the gameguard which is different for Playpark PH (you will need to bypass it) and I dont provide help to bypass it. So as I dont provide bypass for it (even though you can find by yourself in the internet), I dont want to make the hack for Playpark.
Old 08/07/2019, 16:45   #19

Hi I am new here. I just wanna ask if you have a bot program that I can download for FLYFF
Old 08/07/2019, 18:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitter17 View Post
Hi I am new here. I just wanna ask if you have a bot program that I can download for FLYFF
Check the black market section here , there are bots for Webzen and for some private servers.
Old 04/28/2020, 16:25   #21

Hey @ after todays patch on Flyff Webzen, when injecting the dll, flyff window is auto closing, so i assume is kind of patched...Is it possible to re-write it again
Old 04/28/2020, 17:07   #22

@ its possible to re-write it again as the source is freely available its up to you to update the hack or wait for cookie to update it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 16:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachaka View Post
Hey @ after todays patch on Flyff Webzen, when injecting the dll, flyff window is auto closing, so i assume is kind of patched...Is it possible to re-write it again
Everything is possible, like using the older exe still would work
Old 04/29/2020, 17:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniman06 View Post
Everything is possible, like using the older exe still would work
Yes, it would work with an old Neuz.exe.
I also can update it with a signature scan so it will always work even after patching neuz but I am not very free these days.
I will check before end of the week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 18:47   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Yes, it would work with an old Neuz.exe.
I also can update it with a signature scan so it will always work even after patching neuz but I am not very free these days.
I will check before end of the week.
Please also PM me your PP account i am willing to pay you for your courtesy.
Old 05/02/2020, 11:10   #26

I did not make it auto updatable maybe because i am missing something in the sig scanner and I dont have much time to investigate further so I Just updated the Player Base address.

New offset if it interests you is:
Code:
ULONG_PTR ul_PlayerBase = 0x5BF34C;
Before you inject with ManualInject.exe you can download DebugView and run it so you will see the debugger messages to know if the injection was successful or no.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: zip Release_20200502.zip (62.4 KB, 45 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2020, 06:13   #27

Quote:
Hello leechers and coders,

this is a rewrite of @ 's Bow hack work available here
I made some changes to create an injectable DLL:
- code adaptations
- simple modal gui with a toggle button to enable/disable the hack
- an "undetected" injector (using the manual mapping method) made by someone else

The source code is available here so you can update it when it gets patched or even make it auto-updatable using the AOB scan method...

How to use?
1. Launch Flyff and login to the game
2. Open a command prompt and go to the location where you have the binaries (BowHack.dll and ManualInject.exe)
3. run the command ManualInject BowHack.dll <pid_of_neuz>
Alternatively you can create a shortcut to ManualInject and pass to it the 2 parameters
4. have fun!

Binaries are also attached to this thread!

If it helped you, you can donate with a small amount (see donation link below in my signature) or you can just hit the thank button for the time I spent on it

Edit: Got it working with the last files you uploaded. thnx
Old 05/14/2020, 00:30   #28

elite*gold: 156
Quote:
I did not make it auto updatable maybe because i am missing something in the sig scanner and I dont have much time to investigate further so I Just updated the Player Base address.

New offset if it interests you is:
Code:
ULONG_PTR ul_PlayerBase = 0x5BF34C;
Before you inject with ManualInject.exe you can download DebugView and run it so you will see the debugger messages to know if the injection was successful or no.

Regards

Hey, if you have the signature i'd like to try and help to make it auto updatable with a sig scanner.
Old 05/14/2020, 03:29   #29

Quote:
Yep!
For pservers it is even easier. Just hook DoAttackRange (using MS detours for example) and return the strongest attack (power =4).
For webzen hooking normally is detected by GG so thats why we use VMT hook.
can you ELI5 this step?
Old 05/17/2020, 11:07   #30

how can i make it for the insanity flyff??

Tags
bow, flyff, hack