well this bot is so **** awesome.. one thing i wanna share i was at kalgas as a s layer then im hitting the boss like 10 meter away lol but he still can hit m, how come?
When I wrote about the limitations, I wrote them in regards to the tool. Not the specific method I used to achieve it. What I wrote in the thread is not wrong.
The reason what you showed in the video works, is because you're using an elementor. The elementor a ranged based in regards to the skills but melee based when attacking normally. That's why it works. When I said ranged classes in the thread, I meant classes that are ranged by default. In other words, classes that are ranged when attacking normally, not with any skills. Try it out yourself with a Ranger or a Psykeeper.
Bro it says bad gateway
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t
When I wrote about the limitations, I wrote them in regards to the tool. Not the specific method I used to achieve it. What I wrote in the thread is not wrong.
The reason what you showed in the video works, is because you're using an elementor. The elementor a ranged based in regards to the skills but melee based when attacking normally. That's why it works. When I said ranged classes in the thread, I meant classes that are ranged by default. In other words, classes that are ranged when attacking normally, not with any skills. Try it out yourself with a Ranger or a Psykeeper.
As you noticed it has been fixed, Insanity did a naughty update that completely ruined it and the way it works. As I've written in the thread, once it gets patched, it stays patched.
As you noticed it has been fixed, Insanity did a naughty update that completely ruined it and the way it works. As I've written in the thread, once it gets patched, it stays patched.
Have a good day!
yes u have right at this notice but when u lunched the super kill after 1 day of less it was patched so 99% of pple didn't tried this bot and i am one of them at least update it for now to try it than when it update again the insanity flyff keep it not updated because like that
so think about it xD
thnx^^
well this bot is so **** awesome.. one thing i wanna share i was at kalgas as a s layer then im hitting the boss like 10 meter away lol but he still can hit m, how come?
It's because the function just sends an attack to the server without doing any checks so in the world server you are just next to kalgas and he can hit you
Sorry guys, i can`t allow such hardcore hacks to work lol... a few bots i could understand but this ruins it for the others xDDD
So enjoy using it anywhere else but insanity, because i may not look like much but i am always keeping an eye on things...
Sorry guys, i can`t allow such hardcore hacks to work lol... a few bots i could understand but this ruins it for the others xDDD
So enjoy using it anywhere else but insanity, because i may not look like much but i am always keeping an eye on things...
Happy new year 2017 :P
Lol! you allow bots that ruins the game and you don't allow a useless hack that acts like a big range (except that it can be done for multiple targets at the same time)...
Insanity staff are really logical!!
Lol! you allow bots that ruins the game and you don't allow a useless hack that acts like a big range (except that it can be done for multiple targets at the same time)...
Insanity staff are really logical!!
Wait.. wait... don't give other ideas xD
I already imagine a bot who load all the mobs from memory and kill them all or hit them once to make them gather.
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Levelbot 05/26/2016 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 238 Replies Status: Closed Oct 21
New bot, click here for thread or here for Website
If you play reckless you have a chance on getting banned. Insanity Flyff just got some new active staff. I am not responible if you get banned or something else happends.
Insanity FlyFF has done some small updates fixing some stuff. It seems like they removed a range check on non-ranged classes, which destroys range hack for all non-ranged classes.
I really do appreciate if you presses that Thanks button, not much...