Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server)

Discussion on FlyFF - Awakebot (Customizable, Support your own server) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 02/08/2020, 15:51   #496

elite*gold: 2
The Noob-Method - by net cuz who else codes so crappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaack View Post
Hey, the OCR have Problem with STA+5.
The OCR says that it is STA +S and the bot stops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
Sorry dude, seems like the bot has an issue with that awake specificially.

When attempting to fix it by increasing the size of the image, other awakes stop being recognized at all. The OCR dependency tesseract sucks or I am using it incorrectly.

Can't bother to do anything else against it. Sorry dude.
A rather dumb but maybe 'okayish' solution would be to check if the found string has '+S' inside and replace it by '+5' before further working with it.

Its a stupid method and i dont like it, but it shall do operate as planned. Fixing the OCR would be the best ofc, but also me has no clue of these kinda of stuff so yea, i'd goal for the string-replace method.

Just if anyone bothers the effort of a one or three lined code extension. (as said, either one or three since i dont know about how the source is handled)

But even as a C# beginner and the cappablity of using google will probably be enough in combination with a minimal amount of motivation.

Cheers p:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2020, 16:06   #497

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
A rather dumb but maybe 'okayish' solution would be to check if the found string has '+S' inside and replace it by '+5' before further working with it.

Its a stupid method and i dont like it, but it shall do operate as planned. Fixing the OCR would be the best ofc, but also me has no clue of these kinda of stuff so yea, i'd goal for the string-replace method.

Just if anyone bothers the effort of a one or three lined code extension. (as said, either one or three since i dont know about how the source is handled)

But even as a C# beginner and the cappablity of using google will probably be enough in combination with a minimal amount of motivation.

Cheers p:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2020, 00:26   #498

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post

Cheers p:
Solution 1:
Solution 2:
Attached Files
File Type: zip FlyFF AwakeBot.zip (130.3 KB, 45 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 03:49   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Solution 1:
Solution 2:
Nice nice, if it works, it works. Not sure if it breaks anything else. Too lazy to check.

I have no idea of the inner workings of tesseract, so when I worked on it, it was a guessing game with some research of what other people said.

You are free to do anything with it, even open your own thread with proper solutions if found and re-releasing the bot with a name such as "Better Awakebot Than Greyb1t's Shitty One"

There are also more ways to increase the accuracy even more if you are up for it
  1. Adding the awakes into a user-words config.
  2. Adding patterns into user-patterns that the tesseract engine can expect (as all awakes have the same format with the value at the end).
  3. Adding a border around the individual awakes or the awakes as a whole.
  4. Whitelisting only characters from the awake config as well as numbers and + - symbols in tesseract variables.
  5. Using a more accurate traineddata, however, if I remember correctly, if was SHITE with the flyff font.
    If that was to function properly, you would have to blur the image, resize it bigger to make tesseract see it as a non-pixelated small font.
  6. Going HARDCORE and training your own tesseract data for 100% accuracy with the flyff font.

But you know, eh. Too much work for nothing, I have better things to do =)

Nice job for an hour though
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/29/2020, 06:02   #500

Hey!!! i need your help, i'm trying to config the bot to another server, and i'm having THIS PROBLEM "
[02:00:08] Bot has started
[02:00:10] System.Exception: Tesseract failed with errorcode: -1073741701 and the message:
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningResolver.GetText(Bitmap targetBitmap)
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningResolver.GetAwakening(Bitm ap bitmap)
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningRoutine.AwakeningLoopThrea d(List`1 preferredAwakeItemList)"
I dont know what it can be..
Old 02/29/2020, 18:56   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSpo0ky View Post
Hey!!! i need your help, i'm trying to config the bot to another server, and i'm having THIS PROBLEM "
[02:00:10] System.Exception: Tesseract failed with errorcode: -1073741701 and the message:
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningRoutine.AwakeningLoopThrea d(List`1 preferredAwakeItemList)"
Read again the requirements in the first page and make sure you have installed the right ones!

.NET Framework 4.6.1:
VC 2015 Redist x86 (x64 will not work):
Old 02/29/2020, 23:21   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Read again the requirements in the first page and make sure you have installed the right ones!

.NET Framework 4.6.1:
VC 2015 Redist x86 (x64 will not work):
Thanks mate, it helped me, BUT, now i have another problem, when i already awaked the item, the bot uses reversion but when is going to use the awake scroll, stops, because the bot cant read the actual awake name, it says:

"[18:14:08] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: "“Despertar disponÃ*vel"" is not a valid awake
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParser.SplitAwakeLines()
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParser.GetCompletedAwakes( )

its a brazilian flyff, and the awake name is and i already add :
but keep ocurring the same error, because need to read "Despertar disponível", and in the code it says only Despertar disponível, because the " " is for var string... help me please, i dont know what can i do, because in the code if you put

<Type name="Despertar" gametext= ""Despertar disponível"" ></Type>

is wrong THO

ok i solved with " ""text"" ", but keep the problem with í ,[19:39:28] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: ""Despertar disponÃ*vel"" is not a valid awake

In witch folder i can change the text of it to remove those " "

which**
Old 03/01/2020, 02:20   #503

Quote:
Thanks mate, it helped me, BUT, now i have another problem, when i already awaked the item, the bot uses reversion but when is going to use the awake scroll, stops, because the bot cant read the actual awake name, it says:

"[18:14:08] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: "“Despertar disponÃ*vel"" is not a valid awake
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParser.SplitAwakeLines()
at FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParser.GetCompletedAwakes( )

its a brazilian flyff, and the awake name is and i already add :
but keep ocurring the same error, because need to read "Despertar disponível", and in the code it says only Despertar disponível, because the " " is for var string... help me please, i dont know what can i do, because in the code if you put

<Type name="Despertar" gametext= ""Despertar disponível"" ></Type>

is wrong THO

ok i solved with " ""text"" ", but keep the problem with í ,[19:39:28] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: ""Despertar disponÃ*vel"" is not a valid awake

In witch folder i can change the text of it to remove those " "

which**
You have shown effort and given good evidence of the issue including context. That is much appreciated and that is the reason I will show effort back and try to help.

Have you changed the language in the settings from "eng" to "por" (portuguese)? If not, do it, you can read about it in the thread. You need the portuguese traineddata which can be found on github (a link was given in the thread).

The other reason you have problems is because ever since the 2 latest updates after moving from tesseract C# api wrapper to the standalone executable it has not been able to read awakes in another language (which I was not aware of lol).
Hence why the awakebot has issues reading the 'í' in the examples you gave.

On the image of the awake you gave, it has quotes in the awake as well. That has to be added to the awake in the config as well by using " before and after the awake gametext value.

Why does it not work with other languages? I have missed telling the standard output to use UTF8 encoding when using the tesseract executable.

I just started working on an update which will be available very soon that will hopefully fix all these issues and some more recently discussed.

Stay put.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2020, 02:44   #504

Smile

Quote:
You have shown effort and given good evidence of the issue including context. That is much appreciated and that is the reason I will show effort back and try to help.

Have you changed the language in the settings from "eng" to "por" (portuguese)? If not, do it, you can read about it in the thread. You need the portuguese traineddata which can be found on github (a link was given in the thread).

The other reason you have problems is because ever since the 2 latest updates after moving from tesseract C# api wrapper to the standalone executable it has not been able to read awakes in another language (which I was not aware of lol).
Hence why the awakebot has issues reading the 'í' in the examples you gave.

On the image of the awake you gave, it has quotes in the awake as well. That has to be added to the awake in the config as well by using " before and after the awake gametext value.

Why does it not work with other languages? I have missed telling the standard output to use UTF8 encoding when using the tesseract executable.

I just started working on an update which will be available very soon that will hopefully fix all these issues and some more recently discussed.

Stay put.
Thanks so much man, appreciate it!!!
I already changed the language in the settings, but keeps the same error...
Let me ask you something sir, i've gone on settings of flyff and changed the language to english, letting me awake in english,BUT the error

[22:35:37] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: "“Awakening availableâ€" is not a valid awake

keep happening, i believe that you made a variable Awakening Available in the source code, because its go perfectly on insanity and doesn't have any "awaketype" called "Awakening Available", so if yes, where can i find it? because i tried to find it and failed.

thanks for the support! i will visit here for news
Old 03/01/2020, 03:08   #505

Quote:
Thanks so much man, appreciate it!!!
I already changed the language in the settings, but keeps the same error...
Let me ask you something sir, i've gone on settings of flyff and changed the language to english, letting me awake in english,BUT the error

[22:35:37] FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningParseException: The awaketext: "“Awakening availableâ€" is not a valid awake

keep happening, i believe that you made a variable Awakening Available in the source code, because its go perfectly on insanity and doesn't have any "awaketype" called "Awakening Available", so if yes, where can i find it? because i tried to find it and failed.

thanks for the support! i will visit here for news
If the bot reads "Awakening Available" it is probably because the timings off. It takes an image of the awake before it has actually received an awake. That can happen due to having incorrect delays in the config or in the bot options, or lag on the server.

Fix it by increasing the "Before Awake Snapshot Delay" in the bot. Or the delay in the config.

Unless, if you try to awake an item before it actually has an awake. Then that would be the issue. The bot requires the item to have an awakening before running it.
Old 03/01/2020, 04:08   #506

Quote:
If the bot reads "Awakening Available" it is probably because the timings off. It takes an image of the awake before it has actually received an awake. That can happen due to having incorrect delays in the config or in the bot options, or lag on the server.

Fix it by increasing the "Before Awake Snapshot Delay" in the bot. Or the delay in the config.

Unless, if you try to awake an item before it actually has an awake. Then that would be the issue. The bot requires the item to have an awakening before running it.
I'm trying to change the delay of it, but looks like the bot uses the reversion and too close uses the awake, and server have the delay, so i changed the source server config " public int ScrollFinishDelay { get; set; } = 32;" but doesn't worth as well, too quick. its around 4 seconds each scroll, but i dont know what should i do
Old 03/01/2020, 04:20   #507

Quote:
I'm trying to change the delay of it, but looks like the bot uses the reversion and too close uses the awake, and server have the delay, so i changed the source server config " public int ScrollFinishDelay { get; set; } = 32;" but doesn't worth as well, too quick. its around 4 seconds each scroll, but i dont know what should i do
The delays are all in milliseconds. Not seconds.

A value of 32 would be 0.032 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------

NEW VERSION RELEASED

Version 1.45:
  • Changed the standard output encoding to utf8 to support other languages other than english
  • Removed the process handle requirement causing it not to work on flyff's with anti-cheats
  • Fixed the known STA +5 issue reading as STA +S by using the workaround by @ (ty cockie )
  • "Bypassed" gameguard and it now works for EFlyff
  • Updated to tesseract version 4.1.1 in order to support whitelisting characters
  • Added whitelisted characters back again due to it being previously removed because tesseract 4.0.0 did not support it
  • Fixed recognizing an muliline awake
  • Fixed crash when pressing END when the awake routine was not running and/or in the process attach window
  • Added support for a range of pixel colors. You can now write the follwing for a blue value between 253 and 255
    <Setting name="AwakeTextPixelColorRgb">0, 0, 253-255</Setting>
  • Added ability to choose a way to compare the awakes for each awake. You can choose by "Exact" which is default and "Contains" which checks if a specific value is contained within the awake.
    Should not be used unless REALLY NEEDED. Because there might be inconsistencies due to the whitelisting characters feature. It does not whitelist the whole awake text if you only put a part of it in the config.
  • Added support for multiple different pixel colors, it can now read awakes of multiple colors

The download can be found in the original post.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/01/2020, 12:15   #508

Quote:

hay Guys, i have a problem but i dont know its the same from him or differcult problem... can anyone help me ?

[12:11:27] System.Exception: Tesseract failed with errorcode: 1 and the message: Zugriff verweigert

bei FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningResolver.GetText(Bitmap targetBitmap)
bei FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningResolver.GetAwakening(Bitm ap bitmap)
bei FlyFF_AwakeBot.AwakeningRoutine.AwakeningLoopThrea d(List`1 preferredAwakeItemList)

or alterativ i wannt to use the Awake Bot on InsideFlyff... its a small Flyff P-Server
Old 03/01/2020, 14:23   #509

Exclamation no new version bot

no new version bot
Old 03/01/2020, 16:18   #510

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmail1 View Post
no new version bot
Thanks
2 Users