Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF Source Security Systems & More

Discussion on FlyFF Source Security Systems & More within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FlyFF Source Security Systems & More

Extended packet encryption

AES resource encryption

Also I develop systems on request, so if you have any wishes I'll do my best to fullfill them.

If you're interested, send me a PM or add me in skype (wurstbrotqt).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FLYFF] Project Pumpkin - Looking for Development in Source / Web / and Security
01/30/2013 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
:mofo:.:::PROJECT PUMPKIN:::.:mofo: Elitepvpers Good people, I'm starting a project of Flyff. I am recruiting 2 Development for this project, each development won 10% of general donations, if everything goes as excellent in the project will expand the% of your earnings What are we looking for - You must be familiar with the C++ programming language. - You must know the ins and outs of the FlyFF source or be able to learn those quickly. - Security in the server and web :)...
[FLYFF] Project Pumpkin - Looking for Development in Source / Web / and Security
01/30/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
:mofo:.:::PROJECT PUMPKIN:::.:mofo: ******** Good people, I'm starting a project of Flyff. I am recruiting 2 Development for this project, each development won 10% of general donations, if everything goes as excellent in the project will expand the% of your earnings What are we looking for - You must be familiar with the C++ programming language. - You must know the ins and outs of the FlyFF source or be able to learn those quickly. - Security in the server and web :) ...
VK Flyff Source Systems
03/29/2012 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe: Auktionshaus Stabiles Auktionshaus, keine bekannten Bugs. SQL Injection getestet und fehlgeschlagen. Bietet eine Item Suchfunktion, Item Filter, Itemverwaltung. Als Verkaufsoptionen sind Sofortkauf und Auktion möglich. Database Addon zum Speichern und Laden der Auktionen.