Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Florensia
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Florensia bot source code

Discussion on Florensia bot source code within the Florensia forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/23/2020, 17:57   #46

elite*gold: 0
@ , I never really played flo it was just a fun project to write something in c# and get better at CE (thats the reason I did it open source so someone could update the addresses and get this working again in case they wanted).

The old CE Table should be flying around somewhere, and most offsets probably have not changed. You maybe you could use the offsets in my source code to get most of the data right away when you replace the base address which are equal to HP/MP with the new one.

I would be interested in your source code though! I am quite interested to se different approaches to the same problem.

EDIT: I updated the address and the bot should work again, although I noticed it does not work particularly well, the attack logic is really broken when you use no skills and are not a range class.

EDIT2: Fixed some logic, should work well again.
Old 08/24/2020, 11:44   #47

Ye same for me about playing. @

Unfortunally I don t know the C# but I already load ur project on visual studio to see how you struct ur code but, unlike you, I m not a prrogrammer i just learn something self-taught infact i m just using a little scripting language called autoit. And its impossibile to struct my code like yours with this scripting language.

Your way to code its probably better than mine.

Anyway I have yet to start to code everything, atm it just read some value from the memory, getting the resolution, and the client position . But I will update this post soon.

Btw.. I m using AutoIt
Old 08/25/2020, 22:48   #48

elite*gold: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nordiii~ View Post
@ , I never really played flo it was just a fun project to write something in c# and get better at CE (thats the reason I did it open source so someone could update the addresses and get this working again in case they wanted).

The old CE Table should be flying around somewhere, and most offsets probably have not changed. You maybe you could use the offsets in my source code to get most of the data right away when you replace the base address which are equal to HP/MP with the new one.

I would be interested in your source code though! I am quite interested to se different approaches to the same problem.

EDIT: I updated the address and the bot should work again, although I noticed it does not work particularly well, the attack logic is really broken when you use no skills and are not a range class.

EDIT2: Fixed some logic, should work well again.
Autoloot klappt nicht, er zeigt zwar das Aufhebfenster an aber die items die da drinne sind hebt er nicht auf.

Autoloot seems not work.
Old 08/25/2020, 23:04   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCryme View Post
Autoloot klappt nicht, er zeigt zwar das Aufhebfenster an aber die items die da drinne sind hebt er nicht auf.

Autoloot seems not work.

In Florensia ESC->Options->Games->Tick the checkbox "loot automatically" now it will loot all items.
Old 08/29/2020, 19:56   #50

Quote:

Autoloot seems not work.
thats not a problem in the bot, that is just a setting in the game.
Old 08/30/2020, 22:24   #51

Can you make a option that can i target a specify enemy

kannst du eine option rausbringen wo ich nur ein bestimmtes mob angreifen kann?
Old 08/30/2020, 23:35   #52

Quote:

i think he could create an input box, and if the target name match with it, it will attack.

if you mean that... so yes, he can make it
Old 08/31/2020, 11:05   #53

Quote:

Should have a working whitelist now where you can add multiple enemeys and it attacks only those.
I think it will still kill mobs that are attacking you, not sure though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2020, 04:54   #54

Question

This is amazing. Also, do you have idea to make it run on multi so the bot works on 2 florensia at once? Like, make it works depending on "File name" instead of "Window name". i am just curious if thats possible
Old 11/18/2020, 23:07   #55

just make a tp client
Old 12/10/2020, 05:38   #56

Great bot!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great bot! ~Nordiii~ you rock!
Old 01/05/2021, 02:01   #57

Hello Nordiii,

very good bot, I used it quite heavily, I could write an entire list of issues and possible improvments but I assume you would not want to work heavily on this project anymore.

I only have one request, it would be really useful to have a separate kill count of specific targets, possibly all from the whitelist. I could use this to gather information and statistics on the drop rates of certain items from certain monsters.

Would you mind implementing this feature?

Thanks for for creating the bot, I am enjoying the game through a way I never though I could.
Old 01/17/2021, 01:30   #58

On my pc it no longer works, it detects my name hp mp etc .. it also detects the monster I select but the bot does not start .. what can I do?
Old 01/29/2021, 10:46   #59

Hello also from my side, I installed the bot yesterday, however, it doesn't find the process and therefore find no any other information as well.
I thought about helping ins this project, however, never programmed in C# and would therefore need a small introduction :-)

Update: found flo process, but get no other information like char name, lvl, aso.

Update: bot still works, need to be executed in admin mode!

Question: How do you get this information: CharMaxHPOffset = { Player_Base, 0x94 }; ?
Would like to find other information, but I am not sure how I can find it
Old 06/09/2021, 22:49   #60

bot klappt nicht mehr