Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/15/2016, 01:43   #736

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamigee View Post
It'll still be his program and his rules.
Don't see why that will change, we can't do anything about it.
you are missing the point. Yes I agree its his program, and his rules. But also its his actions and his consequences and his lost revenue from how he handled the situation. I also feel that I am not alone in feeling this way. I will not be buying a subscription from someone so easily swayed by a single person for a sum of money.... that just says screw me all over it. While i think its a wonderful program I will no longer be using it. So you keyboard cowboys keep up the good fight and i hope you get the most bang for your buck.
Old 11/15/2016, 01:52   #737

I'm interested in this financial advice from i3lackMarket. Do you think giving away the program for free for two years lost him revenue too? Why weren't you so upset he was losing money during that time?
Old 11/15/2016, 02:16   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelio View Post
I'm interested in this financial advice from i3lackMarket. Do you think giving away the program for free for two years lost him revenue too? Why weren't you so upset he was losing money during that time?
My post my opinion. The fact that he gave it away for two years is moot. Like i said keep up the good fight... btw you act like you are invested or somthing...
Old 11/15/2016, 02:52   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3lackMarket View Post
you are missing the point. Yes I agree its his program, and his rules. But also its his actions and his consequences and his lost revenue from how he handled the situation. I also feel that I am not alone in feeling this way. I will not be buying a subscription from someone so easily swayed by a single person for a sum of money.... that just says screw me all over it. While i think its a wonderful program I will no longer be using it. So you keyboard cowboys keep up the good fight and i hope you get the most bang for your buck.
Yes sorry, I did miss your point, I understand what you mean now.
Old 11/15/2016, 03:20   #740

Quote:
My post my opinion. The fact that he gave it away for two years is moot. Like i said keep up the good fight... btw you act like you are invested or somthing...
If you are worried he is losing money due to bad PR it is a relevant point. It means you are not actually worried about it.
Old 11/15/2016, 14:08   #741

Quote:
Look, i don't usually like to say this, but... are you actually retarded? If you're a special needs kid, your supervisor should probably monitor your net access a little more closely. Your post is on the "green extends blue, therefore my banana is fluid!" level of nonsense. Basically everything about it is wrong. How do you even function on a daily basis is a mystery to me.
Losing revenue from a free program? Accomodating a person who supports your free program and compensates you for like 2% of the time you spent on it makes you a scammer??? What?

And can't forget the hilariously pathetic internet tough guy addendum "pshaw, I don't really care anyways, no really, i care way less than you, lemme post up 1500 words on how much i don't care, apathy is cool amirite?"

I wonder why all the zealots start crawling out of the woodwork right now all of a sudden. Then again, being factually wrong doesn't stop anyone nowadays, just have to add "my opinion"...
Old 11/15/2016, 18:47   #742

Now now... lemme recap what this i3lackMarket guy wrote.
Pointing out it's another 6 posts guy from nowhereland is just a plus.

Quote:
Lol Seems to me its okay to be a troll if you have the money. If i donate enough can i shut this shit down entirely? Wouldnt be so many keyboard warriors saying his program his rules then eh?
I must have get this wrong. Are you telling me i'm a troll because i have money to spend on a game or on a support program for a game? Well i'm gonna give you something more to rage at... i was actually paying a WTFast like service to get better pings.
Yeah man, i have a job, i spend my money the way i want.
This takes us to the next point...

Quote:
Lol Sure they got some bad PR for it... which is all I see from here... and yes its PR he is now offering a product good or service. Its like Chevrolet saying we arnent gonna sell cars in South dakota casue a guy paid us not to.
You clearly are an idiot.
Let me tell you why:
- You're comparing a guy who codes a utility for a game to a company making billions every year.
- You're comparing the work of a single person coding in his spare time (taking it from family\friends\hobbies) to a company with a lot of people working everyday.
- You're comparing a home-coded bot for a game to a car.
- You're comparing the costs of a bottle of beer and a pizza to thousands of dollars.
...i could go on for quite some time. But i think i've made my point clear.

Here comes the masterpiece:
Quote:
Everyone is missing the point. The fact you don't make sense is not helping at all...
His action, his reaction. Noone is begging for you to buy his bot. You like it and wanna support the developer? Nice. You don't like the idea of paying? You can keep looking for another bot. Noone is asking for you to stay on this one, no one is advertising for you to stay and i don't really think anyone will... You're not alone feeling this way, ofc u're not alone... The nuthouse is full of retards. I wonder if you gave birth to that thought before or after the daily Ring a-ring o' roses...
Also... Did you really feel like someone was giving a flying fuck at the fact u won't buy a subscription to this bot? Yeah, right... And in the end "While i think it's a wonderful program i will no longer be using it". Why the urge of writing it? Do you go and write on every single site what you don't like? Because in that case you're completely missing the sense of how a community forum works... Criticism is nice, criticism makes developers grow and fix their programs, criticism makes developing a lot easier cause ppl will always step into weird bugs (and report them) without testing but actually using your program. That's criticism. Yours is just bat shit.

Regarding that "So you keyboard cowboys..." all i can tell you is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudeMetal View Post
Your post is on the "green extends blue, therefore my banana is fluid!" level of nonsense.
*dies*
Old 11/16/2016, 00:28   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudeMetal View Post
Look, i don't usually like to say this, but... are you actually retarded? If you're a special needs kid, your supervisor should probably monitor your net access a little more closely. Your post is on the "green extends blue, therefore my banana is fluid!" level of nonsense. Basically everything about it is wrong. How do you even function on a daily basis is a mystery to me.
Losing revenue from a free program? Accomodating a person who supports your free program and compensates you for like 2% of the time you spent on it makes you a scammer??? What?

And can't forget the hilariously pathetic internet tough guy addendum "pshaw, I don't really care anyways, no really, i care way less than you, lemme post up 1500 words on how much i don't care, apathy is cool amirite?"

I wonder why all the zealots start crawling out of the woodwork right now all of a sudden. Then again, being factually wrong doesn't stop anyone nowadays, just have to add "my opinion"...
Lol thanks for resorting to the name calling and insulting of intellegence.. this denotes anger.. sorry didnt mean to anger anyone... Was just stating my opinion.. also you allude to the internet tough guy "insert kinda obscure word to make myself seem smarter" and come back with the exact same "insert kinda obscure word to make myself seem smarter".

I must have get this wrong. Are you telling me i'm a troll because i have money to spend on a game or on a support program for a game? Well i'm gonna give you something more to rage at... i was actually paying a WTFast like service to get better pings.
Yeah man, i have a job, i spend my money the way i want.
This takes us to the next point...

Was referring to the taking the bot entirely off of a single server at the whim of a single person... please keep up sir..

You clearly are an idiot.
Let me tell you why:
- You're comparing a guy who codes a utility for a game to a company making billions every year.
- You're comparing the work of a single person coding in his spare time (taking it from family\friends\hobbies) to a company with a lot of people working everyday.
- You're comparing a home-coded bot for a game to a car.
- You're comparing the costs of a bottle of beer and a pizza to thousands of dollars.
...i could go on for quite some time. But i think i've made my point clear.

I didnt initially make this comparison but i was expanding upon it so again please keep.

Everyone is missing the point. The fact you don't make sense is not helping at all...
His action, his reaction. Noone is begging for you to buy his bot. You like it and wanna support the developer? Nice. You don't like the idea of paying? You can keep looking for another bot. Noone is asking for you to stay on this one, no one is advertising for you to stay and i don't really think anyone will... You're not alone feeling this way, ofc u're not alone... The nuthouse is full of retards. I wonder if you gave birth to that thought before or after the daily Ring a-ring o' roses...
Also... Did you really feel like someone was giving a flying fuck at the fact u won't buy a subscription to this bot? Yeah, right... And in the end "While i think it's a wonderful program i will no longer be using it". Why the urge of writing it? Do you go and write on every single site what you don't like? Because in that case you're completely missing the sense of how a community forum works... Criticism is nice, criticism makes developers grow and fix their programs, criticism makes developing a lot easier cause ppl will always step into weird bugs (and report them) without testing but actually using your program. That's criticism. Yours is just bat shit.

Im not making sense obviously becasue you cant follow simple logic or you are just too gung ho to jump on this developers nuts... or you are just a troll.. Also i never said my post was a bug report, a review or anything of the sort as a previous post said it is opinion..Are you not aloud to have one on a community forum? apparently i am bat shit for having one... and for here comes the masterpiece... get off your fucking high horse, quit resorting to name calling thats soooo elementary school. Also I have realized that this has become a fruitless endeavor and will not be responding so dont waste your time. Unless you just cant stand it and let well enough alone.
Old 11/16/2016, 01:48   #744

Quote:
Also I have realized that this has become a fruitless endeavor and will not be responding
Glad that's over.
Old 11/16/2016, 13:56   #745

Quote:
pointless bla bla bla
Lucky me i always start reading long posts from the bottom, as usually trolls hide the good stuff down there. It happened once again...

I read that you realized it was becoming pointless.

You had me there.

Noone is gonna miss you.
Old 11/17/2016, 23:01   #746

I hope it will come back online. Its a really nice tool.
1. Craftingbot and trainer. I learn a lot of it.
2. Farming coordinator. What i need and who much of it.
3. Reatainer Scanner.

And Balmung, as long as it is free.. its your program and your choise.
Old 11/18/2016, 21:24   #747

holy hell so much drama. just blacklist the dude - end of the story. No wonder you blisted the Balmung server, the place is full of drama queens.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2016, 10:03   #748

Just came back to the game and to get the latest version to see all the drama here, real bummer people are so self entitled.

Hope you workout some way to bring it back via paid/subscription or whatever with less stress to yourself, I feel so helpless crafting without it.
Old 11/22/2016, 00:42   #749

As a person who long time ago had this awesome program really want to have it again, hope the developer can upload it again >< I really miss this.
Old 12/07/2016, 18:40   #750

Sadly checking in to see no update here. :/ Acme, I have money just itching to get into your hands!
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bot, crafting