Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACME Crafting BOT

Discussion on ACME Crafting BOT within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/26/2016, 12:43   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeCrafting View Post
@; so if I just remove these soft hyphens it should be good right ?
Yeah, i doubt they're needed for anything. In case it breaks something, i'll let you know.

Small UI suggestion: When adding things to the recipe list, make it automatically scroll to the newest added entry. If you have a long list, it'll add them at the end, out of sight, since the list doesn't scroll along with the new entries.

edit: and also make the list scroll along when you're moving an entry through a long list, upwards or downwards.
Old 07/27/2016, 02:35   #587

oh nice suggestions, I'll try to do them tomorrow + dx11, there's also a bug with moving down multiple recipes.
Old 07/28/2016, 21:14   #588

Another small suggestion for accessibility:
Could you make the recipe entry case-insensitive?

If you use the in-field auto complete (instead of the drop-down search that pops up) it doesn't change the string already entered and just appends the auto-completion. That means item names don't get capitalized if you don't do it yourself. It would also help with short item names you quickly want to type yourself.
There's probably very few (if any) items that are capitalized in English, but, you know, other languages...

Making the recipe entry case-insensitive would fix that and probably not break anything.

edit:
... i feel really greedy making so many requests, but is it possible to make the Materials Needed list scrollable?

The program is really perfect to catch up on those "craft every thing once" achievements because it lists all the ingredients and tells you what you have on your retainers for easy collection, but with long lists, especially for something like CUL, the Materials list runs off the bottom, like so:
Old 07/29/2016, 02:46   #589

For very long lists you could use the Mat List Copy button for now.
Old 07/29/2016, 03:53   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudeMetal View Post
Another small suggestion for accessibility:
Could you make the recipe entry case-insensitive?

If you use the in-field auto complete (instead of the drop-down search that pops up) it doesn't change the string already entered and just appends the auto-completion. That means item names don't get capitalized if you don't do it yourself. It would also help with short item names you quickly want to type yourself.
There's probably very few (if any) items that are capitalized in English, but, you know, other languages...

Making the recipe entry case-insensitive would fix that and probably not break anything.

edit:
... i feel really greedy making so many requests, but is it possible to make the Materials Needed list scrollable?

The program is really perfect to catch up on those "craft every thing once" achievements because it lists all the ingredients and tells you what you have on your retainers for easy collection, but with long lists, especially for something like CUL, the Materials list runs off the bottom, like so:
It's actually "somewhat" case insensitive, cause I got tired of typing Eikon iron Ingot and failing, I did this last version or the version before I think.

You can type jerked beef or jerked Beef, just can't capitalize a random letter in the middle.

If you want to know all the materials needed to craft a list use mat list copy like jelio suggested, there's a few different tags, you can get just the missing materials by using the tag [MISSING] iirc, if you want ALL the materials use [ROOT], if you want the subcraftables also listed use [ALL], if you want just the mats for the things you have listed you dont need a tag.
Old 07/29/2016, 14:20   #591

Is there any way we can help with getting DX11 back faster? I don't mean to be annoying, but DX9 just runs so badly on my computer. I can't be tabbed out without random FPS issues which causes the bot to hit the wrong keys. ;w; (And yes, I'm not using the FPS limit thing when out of focus.) DX11 works perfect and doesn't require me to change anything.
Old 07/29/2016, 19:07   #592

updated.

07/29/2016
- DX11 is back
- Autoscroll down to bottom when adding recipes
- Fixed moved multiple recipes down (using down/up arrow)
- Removing softhypens (/u0003) from item names.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/29/2016, 21:54   #593

The latest update breaks display of non-ASCII characters, like umlauts (ä, ö, ü) and accents (like é ì or the like). Here's examples from French (left) and German (right).

Seems like a character set error (it looks as if the UTF-8 characters are interpreted as ANSI), and i'm pretty sure last version didn't have that problem.

On the upside, the hyphens are gone. :P Sorry for troubling you with all the multilanguage stuff.

edit: to clarify, it's not JUST the display, if you type an item name with special charactes correctly, it won't find them anymore
Old 07/29/2016, 22:04   #594

This should fix it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ACMECraftingEncoding.zip (695.6 KB, 23 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 00:07   #595

It did! Thanks, you're the best
Old 08/05/2016, 14:51   #596

Hi guys, just a heads up on what I'm doing.

1) The first thing I want to add is pulling items from retainers, this is finally happening I have all the memory addresses I need (dx9 though QQ), just writing the code now, maybe done by the end of next week. This will probably share the same hotkey as the key that types out which item to buy on the market.

2) Next is going to be making ACME perfect for the last few quality hits, which are the hardest to determine using "player logic".

3) Saving algorithm output between crafts to save some processing .

4) Perfecting MaMa logic, I stopped this midway because it was more work than I expected, 21! > 2^64 .

These are all pretty time expensive features, so it might take a while between versions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 23:25   #597

That sounds sweet! And i don't envy you for the offset hunt, if making simple game trainers via CheatEngine has taught me anything, then that hunting for new offsets in a possibly changed codebase is a gigantic pain in the *** every time, lol.
Is there any way you could offload this to helpers, or "outsource" the search for offsets to interested people who know their way around a memory viewer/debugger? I think someone earlier in the thread already offered help with updating offsets to new patch versions.

Aside from that, and the perfect crafting algorithm which is already in the works, the last great feature would be to auto check the player's key bindings in the game settings, and then parse the hotbars automatically. That would eliminate the lengthy skill binding setup, except for the special things like exp books or food maybe.
It would also mean you could have different hotbar configs on different crafting classes (not that there's much use for that, except saving some space).
I know that's possible, i've seen some bots do that, but it's probably boring and tedious work to implement, and this IS a free thing on the internet, so i'm happy (more than that in this case, the crafting bot is great) with what i've got.
Old 08/31/2016, 00:30   #598

Retainer inv pulling is working on DX9 I might release it soon, doing some more testing, saves so much time .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/07/2016, 21:54   #599

Here's another small bug i caught: If the bot scrolls through recipe categories and hits an empty one, it gets stuck there. for example, it would regularly get stuck on the HW Master recipe category before - now that ive bought some Master books, the issue seems to have gone away.

I also have a suggestion: some kind of "Pause Queue" button, that finishes the current crafting process, but does not continue to the next item on the list.
Uses would be a queue popping while you're crafting a list, or (what i'm doing right now) crafting your own craft gear upgrade equipment. I'd want to equip each piece I've freshly made for an immediate stat upgrade for best efficiency on all next pieces.
Currently, you have to wait for the bot to finish an item and hit Stop before it manages to start working on a new item.
Old 09/09/2016, 23:59   #600

Dear all,

I would like to poke your mind with a question that's been troubling me for some time.

Which would be the best skills to have always available? Specially in the best-case-scenario, all crafting jobs at 60.

Among the most valuable, I consider:

CS II
HT
SH II
RS
PbP
MM II
BB
TotT
WN
GS
CZ

But all of these seem very lvl 50ish to me, isn't it something worth it at 60?

What's your opinion?

Thank you,

Tags
bot, crafting