Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OttoBot - Crafter/Fisher - Free

Discussion on OttoBot - Crafter/Fisher - Free within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/25/2011, 16:58   #91

elite*gold: 0
no more wait issue. everything is working fine. just need to update the new abilities. where can i buy you a beer!!!
Old 12/26/2011, 15:15   #92

What do you mean by saying "update the new abilites"?
Old 12/26/2011, 16:36   #93

Does the bait switching macro work?
The bot wouldn't start to fish if I don't have a bait equipped, and it stops when I run out of bait.
Old 12/27/2011, 13:27   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunks View Post
Same wait issue.
Plus the logic tree spots arent accurate (for instance, if choose B than A; the marker will stop near B on the way to A)
maybe helps for you
I have same problem even wih 0.8.2
but never happend if you first start the game and then start the bot and dont make game as your main window!
bot should be on top and main window
then no "forever wait"
wait start happens for me when i click on game window

ps. sorry for english ^^
Old 12/28/2011, 00:14   #95

jfyi 1.20a broke this for me
Old 12/28/2011, 00:32   #96

yeap bot broken again
Old 12/29/2011, 21:32   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarranty View Post
Any chance of putting in a tab that could track all chat logs? Would be nice to leave running for a few hours and be able to come back and make sure you didnt miss any important tells. Not sure if this is in the works or if there is another program that does this?
Sorry I missed this request before. I will move the chat queuing to its own tab with a display of chat messages caught.

Currently Otto only processes the game chat logs while work is being performed so I will need to maybe spin it into its own thread to always catch messages. I will probably not get this in the next update as the next update is to refresh for 1.20a.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevergita View Post
I am getting "Error! (3736) [2]" when trying to use the chat feature.

"Object reference not set to an istance of an object."
I am refreshing Otto for the 1.20a patch. I will try and see if I can get this taken care of at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunks View Post
Same wait issue.
Plus the logic tree spots arent accurate (for instance, if choose B than A; the marker will stop near B on the way to A)
Otto uses Jig Position delays which are adjusted in the timer tab. Otto will not stop at another position along the way as Otto only uses a single delay timer per jig attempt. You can see in the low level debug the decision paths chosen and timers used. I suspect your timers need adjusting for your system.

The best way to test your position delays are to set the first position in the decision tree (the right most combo box) to the position to test, then adjust its related timer until it starts stopping at the proper position as shown in the small image on the tab. Do this for each position in question.

If for some reason you have a process running on your system hogging CPU resource then you can end up with some randomness in where Otto stops as Otto can only do things if given CPU time. Otto does request to be of a higher priority so hopefully this is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic215 View Post
no more wait issue. everything is working fine. just need to update the new abilities. where can i buy you a beer!!!
Please let me know what abilities you are referring to as I am drawing a blank. Otto does not have all abilities currently as I chose what I thought were the most used. If there is an ability you want in the list please let me know.

If there are new abilities since patch 1.20 I may have not realized as I am not a hard core player of XIV. Otto is a project for a friend and they don't ask for much

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceton View Post
Does the bait switching macro work?
The bot wouldn't start to fish if I don't have a bait equipped, and it stops when I run out of bait.
The bait switch macros should be working. If you have bait macros enabled and run out of bait, Otto will stop fishing. The reasoning is, no bait, not much fish being caught.

I can add a flag to fish regardless of bait but that will not get added until after the 1.20a patch refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugata View Post
maybe helps for you
I have same problem even wih 0.8.2
but never happend if you first start the game and then start the bot and dont make game as your main window!
bot should be on top and main window
then no "forever wait"
wait start happens for me when i click on game window

ps. sorry for english ^^
Thanks for posting this information. I will see if i can get my system to behave the same wait as then I can try to fix what you may be seeing.

I have been out for a few days for the holiday. I am hoping to post a refresh for patch 1.20a for Otto today or tomorrow.

SC
Old 12/30/2011, 00:06   #98

I have to say the bot is excellent and works very well at the current version.

Two things I would love to see if possible however:

1) combine plural and singular fish catches in the fishing total
ex: 2 Striped Goby
3 Striped Gobies
2) add a counter to crafts

The latter would allow players to estimate completion time when mass producing.

Thanks, and keep up the great work ^.^
Old 12/30/2011, 06:16   #99

can't download from the attachment link, it redirects to a blank page
Old 12/30/2011, 06:17   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by snucker View Post
I have to say the bot is excellent and works very well at the current version.

Two things I would love to see if possible however:

1) combine plural and singular fish catches in the fishing total
ex: 2 Striped Goby
3 Striped Gobies
2) add a counter to crafts

The latter would allow players to estimate completion time when mass producing.

Thanks, and keep up the great work ^.^
OP updated with Otto 0.8.3.0 for client version 1.20a. As I tried to get a lot of chains narrowed down in a short time, there is probably going to be some chains that are not stable. I hope this is not the case but please do let me know if you have problems otherwise a new version will be another weer out as I add in requests and work on the Routing tab contents.

I will add the stats part to the To Do list as I know it would be handy. It is now more a screen real estate task since the UI is now tighter with more tab. As for the combined counts, there is currently limited support for that for that for simply plurals. I will go see why the Gobies are coming up as separate as I am pretty sure I know why already.

SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomanta View Post
can't download from the attachment link, it redirects to a blank page
The ElitePvpers web site controls that part as the file is uploaded to their servers. Try again after bit to see if it is working. I will check back in a few hours to see as I can only upload the file again to the servers.
Old 12/30/2011, 07:11   #101

If you want me to supply you with some REGEX for the fish, I can spend some time fishing them all up and doing that for you. I'm not sure how you calculate the count, but if it'll help, let me know.
Old 12/30/2011, 09:20   #102

ai after 3 hours still white blank cant download as well
Old 12/30/2011, 11:27   #103

hmm log says Unable to find start of log data.

please help me out ; ;
Old 12/30/2011, 12:31   #104

Very nice work Signular

The UI is very clean and lots of features, the way to configure the jig logic is very clever IMO

My only suggestion is regarding the setup program, couldn't you just get rid of it and provide the program already extracted in the rar file? When new version comes out, we can just unrar it on top of the old one... I hate installers >< Also, at the moment when new version comes out the installer wont work until I manually uninstall old version.
Old 12/30/2011, 13:36   #105

x ppl who have download difficulty: i have downloaded several times not complete file then i take off the elitepvpfilter and fulldownloaded

i started the bot but isn't working at all...he said working but stops immediately idk what to do i used already before patch...suggestions are welcome thank you