Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRAINER FIFA 21 safe cheat №1

Discussion on TRAINER FIFA 21 safe cheat №1 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRAINER FIFA 21 safe cheat №1

Only for FUT Online games and weekend League:
"1" Weak foot 5 * Stars on a weak foot

"2" Skill Moves 5* Stars Feints

" 3 " High Work Rate-HANDICAP-Now your ai players (bots) will play at the most difficult level. This means that the Handicap in the game will be on your side

"4" Traits-Talents

"Play Draft Online" - Play draft with anyone you want ! You can choose the opponent who have not won, you already won 1 game or 2 , but you can always 0 games "Play in division Rivals" - Choose the first division and after the games played will in the first Divisione simple.
"Player Card" - you can Play with any cards, Icon, TOTY, IF, Fut Champions ...... any. (When using DARK SIDE, we have real changes)
" F5 " legacy defending - Standard protection. Players are not taken away when the kick button is held down without the ball

Player Link - the core (for example your player is on PP if you change your tactics for getting the PFA or PFD, he will be Sigrun 100%)

"F7" Time Finishing - timing (Always a popular shot with a double-tap)

Chemistry style - the Style of teamwork ( Hunter shadow Hawk Catalist Anchor Hunter catalyst shadow of the Hawk anchor )

"F10" Anti-ALT+TAB - you can minimize the game for up to 15 seconds. In case you have collapsed, you will not lose the game.

"F7" Picking a weak opponent-Selecting a weak opponent

"Delete and pageup" Realy Gool - a real goal. ( the ball ends up in the opponent's goal)

"Play Draft Online" -

weekend League Stats opponent:

id club-club
id
id Origin - ID origin

Win - number of wins

Played - Number of games played in the tournament

Squad Battles:

"backSpace" Squad Battle Side Changer - to Change sides. (play as a PC team)

"F2" - Control Home Side-Change the side. (play as a PC team)

" F3 " - Control Away Side-Change sides. (play as a PC team)

" F4 "- cpu vs cpu-Computer vs computer (One tap)

"Delete end pageup" - Add Realy Gool - add a real goal to the opponent's
korota
All modes:

"1" Weak foot 5 * Stars on a weak foot

"2" Skill Moves 5* Stars Feints

"3" High Work Rate-HANDICAP-Now your ai players (bots) will play at the most difficult level. This means the Handicap in the game will be on your side

"4" Traits-Talents

" F7 " Ut DARK SIDE Time Finishing +

"Delete and pageup" Realy Gool - a real goal. ( the ball ends up in the opponent's goal)

"F4" end period 45 + 5-End of the first half

DRAFT OFFLINE:

"Delete and pageup" Realy Gool

"F4" end period 45 + 5 - End of the first half
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2020, 11:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wl stats not working
Old 10/25/2020, 12:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im still waiting for my product 3 weeks now...and i paid for it!! u are not right and u are not keeping your words>.!
Old 10/25/2020, 13:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klos13 View Post
im still waiting for my product 3 weeks now...and i paid for it!! u are not right and u are not keeping your words>.!
Humble yourself, you were deceived. Nothing works here
Old 10/25/2020, 14:17   #5

I'm not deceiving anyone ! if you do not receive the product, do not write on the forum here on the site in private messages !! and check your spam folder! different things happen

the video will soon be washed down and on Monday you will see what's what ! those who do not believe go to the forest at all. and those who are with us win every year !!! whether you want it or not.. heh heh...

a video clip will be shown here later. and it will also become clear what our program can actually do. our regular customers are currently testing part of the new functionality. including English-speaking people. And he can say nasty things as much as he wants. the main thing is the end result. and at the moment we have the test process and the final path in General. hurry up and mix people up. Russian proverb.

generally participate in the first 2 weekend League, especially when the game is updated on the weekend!!! with a cheat, it is extremely dangerous. So inform this week those who will be banned and all because. HURRY up and make PEOPLE LAUGH-it means you need to turn your head on.
Old 10/25/2020, 20:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This trainer don't work i wait a good Bin ^^
Old 10/25/2020, 21:20   #7

TOMORROW on Monday we will fix statistics in the weekend League. and bill fraud. everything else works as before.

everything works except WL STAT, we will update it today. The account cheat will soon start working in the draft Online. Added 8-star power-UPS , teamwork styles, and handicap to DARK SIDE. You can also enable the computer to play for you in an ONLINE League. anywhere. whole world. we will continue updating it today. Data protection is enabled. now you can't see many things that could have been reported. Now it's all hidden
Old 10/27/2020, 11:54   #8

ALL WORK !
new features will also be added to set up circuit changes during the game.
Old 10/27/2020, 18:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry but nothing work 4 day i wait and don't work
Old 10/27/2020, 18:52   #10

Dark Trainer FIFA 21 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydrose1967 View Post
Sorry but nothing work 4 day i wait and don't work
you can't activate it ? it's very simple. WRITE to the support SITE and you can throw the file directly there and get ACTIVATION ! it takes no more than 3 minutes

I have been asking you for 3 days what is your email address ??? to check.
Old 10/27/2020, 20:30   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes i wait the bin activation please

not buy this trainer not work
Old 10/28/2020, 21:28   #12

TRAINER FIFA 21-UPDATED. The work was on WL OPPONENTS STAT
Old 10/28/2020, 22:16   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wait again and again my bin ^^

DON'T WORK DON'T WORK
Old 10/29/2020, 13:32   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The game got another update again, would you update your cheat file please.
Old 10/29/2020, 15:42   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy this, as always scam, not working, never updates and copying some1 else trainers, not reccomended