Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRAINER FIFA 21 safe cheat №1

Discussion on TRAINER FIFA 21 safe cheat №1 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/14/2021, 10:29   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
he is too bad this guy all the messages he's the one who wrote them to make believe that it works just look at the authors of the message have only one message lol
Old 02/16/2021, 08:47   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIFACheater View Post
How i'm supposed to ask in the website if its in RUSSIAN?????? I'd like to try the trainer
write simply in English and that's it. write an email and you will receive a test version for 24 hours. from the forum has a lot of people to test and have bought

Also instructions plus a useful video.

TELEGRAM CHANNEL-UPDATE FEED
TELEGRAM CHAT FOR USERS OF OUR PROGRAM

- Write to the consultant on the website. I WANT A TEST FOR 24 hours. I'm from THE FORUM. And you will be given a test version

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIFACheater View Post
How i'm supposed to ask in the website if its in RUSSIAN?????? I'd like to try the trainer
write simply in English and that's it. write an email and you will receive a test version for 24 hours. from the forum has a lot of people to test and have bought

- Write to the consultant on the website. I WANT A TEST FOR 24 hours. I'm from THE FORUM. And you will be given a test version

Added ANTI-CHEAT feature !!! everyone who took the test versions bought it !!! so that.. do not believe in the SPAM THAT IS WRITTEN HERE !!! check it yourself. take the test version , and then buy it when you check everything yourself !!! there is also a telegram chat where there are a lot of English-speaking people. WELCOME !! you have become much more numerous.

Unfortunately, I do not visit this forum often, which is why SPAMMERS appeared here Hypocrites and liars.Those who write here I never sold them the program and did not give them test versions !!! THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM,) so.. feel free to write to the support website and take the test for 24 hours. !!!! TOMORROW IS THE WEEKEND LEAGUE.. you can check everything yourself !!! constant support on the site 24 \ 7, if the site takes a long time to respond, you will always be helped in the TELEGRAM CHAT ! where our users are sitting !!! today, our program is used more than any other !!! such are the reales.! ALL THE WORLD FRIENDS !!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2021, 08:49   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post

Added ANTI-CHEAT feature !!! everyone who took the test versions bought it !!! so that.. do not believe in the SPAM THAT IS WRITTEN HERE !!! check it yourself. take the test version , and then buy it when you check everything yourself !!! there is also a telegram chat where there are a lot of English-speaking people. WELCOME !! you have become much more numerous.

Unfortunately, I do not visit this forum often, which is why SPAMMERS appeared here Hypocrites and liars.Those who write here I never sold them the program and did not give them test versions !!! THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM,) so.. feel free to write to the support website and take the test for 24 hours. !!!! TOMORROW IS THE WEEKEND LEAGUE.. you can check everything yourself !!! constant support on the site 24 \ 7, if the site takes a long time to respond, you will always be helped in the TELEGRAM CHAT ! where our users are sitting !!! today, our program is used more than any other !!! such are the reales.! ALL THE WORLD FRIENDS !!
CHEAT working! what is this spammer above there for nonsense writes ? Lech this this nit writes ?
Old 02/16/2021, 08:51   #139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Support. I took 24 hours to test it myself. I bought it and have been using it for several years. I recommend it ! go to the telegram chat and see for yourself. everyone has been using it for many years.
Old 02/16/2021, 09:11   #140

it's okay, everyone doesn't care about this woodpecker at all. he hollows his hole, let him hollow. normal people see and understand everything. Those who need to take check buy. I send them all the time.

Old 02/17/2021, 12:15   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everything works updated. thank you brother!
Old 02/17/2021, 15:20   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FichiRichi View Post
All the people registered in feb 2021 and all of them say it works...ha ha ha
yes...its very funny
Old 02/17/2021, 15:49   #143

SCHEDULED UPDATE COMING SOON ! details in the telegram ! how to update the post here will be released ! link in the program to the updated archive !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendry9 View Post
yes...its very funny
there is nothing surprising here! I called in my chat users here to write their opinion !!! they came registered and wrote !! come to our chat and laugh there! ) smart guy.
Old 02/17/2021, 15:52   #144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
it's okay, everyone doesn't care about this woodpecker at all. he hollows his hole, let him hollow. normal people see and understand everything. Those who need to take check buy. I send them all the time.

only now in our chat a lot of people speak English ? : (((can you make a separate chat for them, man ? I have nothing against it, but just confusion arises
Old 02/17/2021, 16:04   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAMWate View Post
only now in our chat a lot of people speak English ? : (((can you make a separate chat for them, man ? I have nothing against it, but just confusion arises
there is such a moment. They don't write very often. they communicate with each other for that. and so in general, they translate posts to be aware of. I separately wanted to post on the forum for them. BUT you see here on the forum some spammers and other fakes, so I began to notify less here. and just who needs to come to us now! it's easier this way!

Everything is as usual. The work is underway. Donats are open. Bonuses for donates are provided

Old 02/18/2021, 19:56   #146

FIFA 21 TRAINER IS UPDATED !!! Have a good game and successful packs !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/19/2021, 14:46   #147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Yes, of course. but I just for example do not play squash battle at all !! I do not make more than 20 wins in the VL ! and everything is fine. and I don't use time finishing it bothers me
Old 02/19/2021, 14:49   #148 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Thank you Lech! A cool update. Can I make a Handicap a separate button ?
Old 02/19/2021, 14:53   #149 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Love it !!! The best results. !! I played with another cheat for 2 weeks. I got banned !! now I have been playing for 4 months. everything is great. Gangsta YOU'RE THE BEST
Old 02/19/2021, 14:55   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANILARUSSIA View Post
Thank you Lech! A cool update. Can I make a Handicap a separate button ?
IT is available separately. Write in the telegram chat. I'll tell you. Some of the buttons are not shown in the program, BUT they are)) some of the functions we hide. They are intended for individual cases because. Well, I only talk about them in the telegram chat !