Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19

Discussion on [FREE] Pro Clubs Trainer for FIFA 19 within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/29/2018, 15:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNipples View Post
Can't seem to find it
just download attachment again, this one is new and contains new trait feature. please read first post in this thread.
Old 09/30/2018, 20:37   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
just download attachment again, this one is new and contains new trait feature. please read first post in this thread.
marco anyway you can make it invisible in league lobby?
Old 09/30/2018, 22:33   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalhdx View Post
marco anyway you can make it invisible in league lobby?
i think you mean overall on team match lobby right? man just decrase your reaction and make your overall value normal. make your reaction or attack positioning to 10 or something. because there is no way to hide overall on lobby. but you can decrease useless stats to lower your overall.
Old 10/01/2018, 02:19   #34

Quote:
i think you mean overall on team match lobby right? man just decrase your reaction and make your overall value normal. make your reaction or attack positioning to 10 or something. because there is no way to hide overall on lobby. but you can decrease useless stats to lower your overall.
yup that will work i guess thx man really good job on trainer
Old 10/01/2018, 18:46   #35

Quote:
its not visual, working perfect, i think you doing a thing wrong maybe. ok ill record a video you can watch and try again. btw pro stat scripts affects other players too in your team.

YOU HAVE TO BE CAPTAIN, NO CAPTAIN = NO CHEAT !

basic video tutorial added

REMEMBER no captain = no cheat !
lets say you are not captain in drop ins you still get teh boost but the rest wont.
i found out that if you are captain in dropins all the human players get boosts and the ai bot are all 99.
Old 10/01/2018, 19:14   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex2g View Post
lets say you are not captain in drop ins you still get teh boost but the rest wont.
i found out that if you are captain in dropins all the human players get boosts and the ai bot are all 99.
no

no captain = no cheat at all
Old 10/02/2018, 13:27   #37

Game crashed when I used it in drop-in matches as captain. Any idea why? I tested some stats with 99 but not all, I also had all skills unlocked.

and thanks for sharing your work

edit:

Found it. I had one stat at 102 so it crashed. Thank you
Old 10/02/2018, 14:46   #38

elite*gold: 2
is legacy defending only for boots ?or for all players ?
Old 10/02/2018, 16:32   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC1 View Post
Game crashed when I used it in drop-in matches as captain. Any idea why? I tested some stats with 99 but not all, I also had all skills unlocked.

and thanks for sharing your work

edit:

Found it. I had one stat at 102 so it crashed. Thank you
i hope you solved the problem yourself. if you get continue to crash please tell here we try to find a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineTrader187 View Post
is legacy defending only for boots ?or for all players ?
legacy defending is for personal + for bots if you are captain.

personal = only works for you and bots. not for non captain players. non captain players can use trainer too for only legacy defending.

REMEMBER guys! this legacy defending doesn't work for other modes.
Old 10/02/2018, 17:31   #40

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
i hope you solved the problem yourself. if you get continue to crash please tell here we try to find a solution.

legacy defending is for personal + for bots if you are captain.

personal = only works for you and bots. not for non captain players. non captain players can use trainer too for only legacy defending.

REMEMBER guys! this legacy defending doesn't work for other modes.
non captian players it works too yes? > The Legacy defending > When I`m not the captain i can use too legacy defending ?
Old 10/02/2018, 17:53   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineTrader187 View Post
non captian players it works too yes? > The Legacy defending > When I`m not the captain i can use too legacy defending ?
yea
Old 10/02/2018, 19:59   #42

thank you
Old 10/02/2018, 23:16   #43

Coming back to what I said a couple of days ago, you were right, it does work if you're captain. I thought it would also work if you were captain in drop-in matches but that still does not work for me. I boost the stats of my player (Acceleration, shot power etc.) but there's no difference if I turn it off or on.

What does work for me is the legacy defending and CPU stat boost. I was wondering if I could set the speed and acceleration of the CPU to a custom one? Right now it's to obvious because the CPU fly across the pitch like a rocket ship. I would like to turn the pace down but the keep the rest of the stats boosted, I tried changing it in the script from '#255' to maybe '#200' and even '#150' but they're still fast as ****.

1. Boosting my player's stats does not work in drop-in-match and even club matches. Followed the video tutorial but still not working, how can I fix it?

2. Where can I adjust the pace of the CPU when using the 255 stat cheat because it's to obvious if the players in your time run faster than a rocket ship?
Old 10/02/2018, 23:52   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basestuntman11 View Post
Coming back to what I said a couple of days ago, you were right, it does work if you're captain. I thought it would also work if you were captain in drop-in matches but that still does not work for me. I boost the stats of my player (Acceleration, shot power etc.) but there's no difference if I turn it off or on.

What does work for me is the legacy defending and CPU stat boost. I was wondering if I could set the speed and acceleration of the CPU to a custom one? Right now it's to obvious because the CPU fly across the pitch like a rocket ship. I would like to turn the pace down but the keep the rest of the stats boosted, I tried changing it in the script from '#255' to maybe '#200' and even '#150' but they're still fast as ****.

1. Boosting my player's stats does not work in drop-in-match and even club matches. Followed the video tutorial but still not working, how can I fix it?

2. Where can I adjust the pace of the CPU when using the 255 stat cheat because it's to obvious if the players in your time run faster than a rocket ship?
pro cheat working for everybody, sorry about if not working for you. maybe you can try to run game in english language, because sometimes other languages makes problem. this is not a solution but easy to try. and remeber drop in games captain is random. before game you can be captain but ingame its random. when match started press start and check it. sorry i cant edit bots stats one by one. but you can make them something like #90 maybe
Old 10/03/2018, 01:38   #45

@ they EA made an update and cheat is not working please could you fix it. Im ok paying monthly for this

Tags
19, club, clubs, fifa, pro