After 80 matchs, the bot stop fifa .
Yesterday I start futstorm at 6pm to 9am today.
So now it finished 80 game and close my fifa.
Today at 6pm i open my furstorm and click to "auto login" but nothing happen. I think futstorm make us safely.
when can I reopen and use it again for safely after 80 matchs?
Futstorm automatic wait for safe time and do it?
Or I just reset everything and do it by my seft?
Thanks.
This does not work. The bot works to begin with, I start the offline game, the bot waits in the half time menu for 576 seconds, finishes the game, then I get a message that EA cant handle the request right now and I get sent back to the main screen and got no points or coins???
Hey, im having the problem. Before the 15th my bot was working fine but now it just doesnt open the program at all?
We have new version. Please download it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proachow
After 80 matchs, the bot stop fifa .
Yesterday I start futstorm at 6pm to 9am today.
So now it finished 80 game and close my fifa.
Today at 6pm i open my furstorm and click to "auto login" but nothing happen. I think futstorm make us safely.
when can I reopen and use it again for safely after 80 matchs?
Futstorm automatic wait for safe time and do it?
Or I just reset everything and do it by my seft?
Thanks.
80 games are the recommended. Other than that, you cannot make any coins. Therefore, it does not make any sense to keep the bot turned on.
Please do not interfere the game. Just let the bot handle the timing and all other stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguyPhilip
This does not work. The bot works to begin with, I start the offline game, the bot waits in the half time menu for 576 seconds, finishes the game, then I get a message that EA cant handle the request right now and I get sent back to the main screen and got no points or coins???
Just dont start anything.
Login to origin and run the bot. Make sure you have done all of the steps in the video.
80 games are the recommended. Other than that, you cannot make any coins. Therefore, it does not make any sense to keep the bot turned on.
Please do not interfere the game. Just let the bot handle the timing and all other stuff.
Just dont start anything.
Login to origin and run the bot. Make sure you have done all of the steps in the video.
Thank for answer. I just want to know when is the safe time to re open futstorm? Examp : if I start from 6pm and stop at 6am. What time can I reopen it?
Futstorm will automatic think about it or I have to restart by mysefl.
I just want to know the safetime to reopen?
I meant What can i do next when Futstorm finished 80 matchs? Waiting ? How long?
Thank for answer. I just want to know when is the safe time to re open futstorm? Examp : if I start from 6pm and stop at 6am. What time can I reopen it?
Futstorm will automatic think about it or I have to restart by mysefl.
I just want to know the safetime to reopen?
The purpose of this bot is to play the games for you so you don't have to.
So start the bot in your normal playing hours.
You need to let them know you are "human" and you will need to rest and sleep.
I did my 6am - 8pm. I did 70 games. 10 games is played myself.
Login to origin and run the bot. Make sure you have done all of the steps in the video.
I have done all steps and I do exactly like it is done in the video, still same issue.
You don't even show it in the video. You only show until half time, but after you waited and the bot finishes the game EA cant handle a request and sends you back to main screen of fifa
I have done all steps and I do exactly like it is done in the video, still same issue.
You don't even show it in the video. You only show until half time, but after you waited and the bot finishes the game EA cant handle a request and sends you back to main screen of fifa
Sounds very weird. Please send us a ss on our forum and I will send the feedback to the developers. Make sure to share your Windows version, PC specs...
Why is there no option to buy rare bronze contracts(im using bronze squad obv)? It's way more effective. With 50% from managers it costs 100 coins for one match(8k per day) while using rare brozne contract(11 contracts for each player). When using normal bronze contracts its cost 183 coins per match(14666 per day). So daily I can save 6666 coins by switching from normal to rare contracts. There is another issue. On my other account i have plenty of golds, silvers, and bronze contracts and i would like to use only bronze when using the bot but when its renewing the contracts automaticly its seems that the bot is using gold contracts. Please let us choose which contract should the bot use. Thanks for the great bot
Why is there no option to buy rare bronze contracts(im using bronze squad obv)? It's way more effective. With 50% from managers it costs 100 coins for one match(8k per day) while using rare brozne contract(11 contracts for each player). When using normal bronze contracts its cost 183 coins per match(14666 per day). So daily I can save 6666 coins by switching from normal to rare contracts. There is another issue. On my other account i have plenty of golds, silvers, and bronze contracts and i would like to use only bronze when using the bot but when its renewing the contracts automaticly its seems that the bot is using gold contracts. Please let us choose which contract should the bot use. Thanks for the great bot
Can you please start a topic in our forum about this?
It doesn't renew contracts. It selects the player and just click on it. It doesn't open "player actions" bar which includes "Apply Consumables". How do we renew contracts?
Auto renew contract is marked.
Also, it always clicks on "Season History" tab. WHY?
It doesn't renew contracts. It selects the player and just click on it. It doesn't open "player actions" bar which includes "Apply Consumables". How do we renew contracts?
Auto renew contract is marked.
Also, it always clicks on "Season History" tab. WHY?
It is auto renewing on its own. if you click the log tab you can see what the bot is doing, including purchasing contracts
[WTS] CS:GO Proof inside 03/25/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies like title says i want to sell cs:go
here are my prices :
Dota 2 Single License Key 31 $
Dota 2 Steam Gift 42 $
Dota 2 Key (comes with 2 extra dota 2 invites) 80 $
CS:Go Steam Gift 62 $
Dota 2 Steam account : 11$