Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][Free][Bot] FIFA 17 Autobuyer

Discussion on [Release][Free][Bot] FIFA 17 Autobuyer within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/02/2017, 19:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hey hunter,

thanks for the new autobuyer, seems to work well but it doesn't seem to list the players
Old 02/02/2017, 23:10   #32

same here:

"futApiStatusCode": 500
Old 02/02/2017, 23:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordprotector View Post
same here:

"futApiStatusCode": 500
It's an "Internal Servor Error", so a temp ban, you should try reduce your RPM
Old 02/03/2017, 05:34   #34

It works well for me, just be aware that the AutoBuyer is still in development, so it wont work 100% of the time.

ALSO: there's a live-chat where you can talk to hunter about any specific errors you get. Just make sure they aren't already on the GitHub site.
Chat here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2017, 16:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowridge View Post
It works well for me, just be aware that the AutoBuyer is still in development, so it wont work 100% of the time.

ALSO: there's a live-chat where you can talk to hunter about any specific errors you get. Just make sure they aren't already on the GitHub site.
Chat here:
Does he list your players ?

I'm aware of the github thing and the discussion on it, I saw a thread with someone having the same issue.
Old 02/03/2017, 17:44   #36

Quote:

Chat here:
What players do you bid on? I listes so many different players but no sucess at all.
Old 02/04/2017, 05:52   #37

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iP0WNu View Post
What players do you bid on? I listes so many different players but no sucess at all.
The players you bid on should depend on the amount of coins you have available. If you have under 100k coins, just bid on players worth around 1-2k. If you have more, bid for higher value players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimiscult View Post
Does he list your players ?

I'm aware of the github thing and the discussion on it, I saw a thread with someone having the same issue.
Yeah, the AutoBuyer works, you just need to take the time to configure the settings in a way that works for you. If you can keep your PC on all night, and want to let the AutoBuyer run, set your RPM to a lower number for a smaller chance of getting a temporary web-app ban.

Update: Here's my 'lifetime profit' after running the AutoBuyer for 3 days.

It will take some time before the AutoBuyer makes you coins, but it's super efficient when doing so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2017, 23:08   #38

Quote:
The players you bid on should depend on the amount of coins you have available. If you have under 100k coins, just bid on players worth around 1-2k. If you have more, bid for higher value players.

Yeah, the AutoBuyer works, you just need to take the time to configure the settings in a way that works for you. If you can keep your PC on all night, and want to let the AutoBuyer run, set your RPM to a lower number for a smaller chance of getting a temporary web-app ban.

Update: Here's my 'lifetime profit' after running the AutoBuyer for 3 days.

It will take some time before the AutoBuyer makes you coins, but it's super efficient when doing so.

Right but that wasn't my question, I used hunter's AB since last year, I know how to make it work, but thank's for the advice.

In my case, I'm having trouble with listing players, after I won then by BIN snipping, they go to unassigned, and stay there instead of being listed, I have to do this manually.
Old 02/05/2017, 00:54   #39

Quote:
Right but that wasn't my question, I used hunter's AB since last year, I know how to make it work, but thank's for the advice.

In my case, I'm having trouble with listing players, after I won then by BIN snipping, they go to unassigned, and stay there instead of being listed, I have to do this manually.
Here is what hunterjm said about this on a GitHub issue forum...

Winning players via BIN always sends it to unassigned. The app will eventually look in the unassigned pile and should automatically list them once it has made its way through your player list.

Try not to interrupt the app next time and just let it do its thing. If an hour has gone by and he is still not listed, let me know.

Although that might not help you, keep in mind the issue you're having isn't one that many people have, nor has it been officially fixed by hunter, that was his only comment about that specific issue.

Could you tell me if it only happens for a few players, or all of the players on your Player List?
Old 02/05/2017, 14:36   #40

Quote:
Here is what hunterjm said about this on a GitHub issue forum...

Winning players via BIN always sends it to unassigned. The app will eventually look in the unassigned pile and should automatically list them once it has made its way through your player list.

Try not to interrupt the app next time and just let it do its thing. If an hour has gone by and he is still not listed, let me know.

Although that might not help you, keep in mind the issue you're having isn't one that many people have, nor has it been officially fixed by hunter, that was his only comment about that specific issue.

Could you tell me if it only happens for a few players, or all of the players on your Player List?
I tried just with two players because of this, that was Jose Fonte, and Sanson from Olympique de Marseille. If you're planning to try with those 2 to see if it happens to you too, let me know the results

I also read hunter's answer on Github, and after one hour, my players weren't listed.
Old 02/05/2017, 17:44   #41

Thumbs up

Quote:
I tried just with two players because of this, that was Jose Fonte, and Sanson from Olympique de Marseille. If you're planning to try with those 2 to see if it happens to you too, let me know the results

I also read hunter's answer on Github, and after one hour, my players weren't listed.
Alright, I've just added them to the AutoBuyer, I'll have an answer for you sometime today.

In the meantime, you should try going in-game and messing about with your trades a bit. Just let the ABer run, buying players, then later go in-game to sell them. That's just a suggestion for what you can do while waiting for an answer from me.
Old 02/05/2017, 18:57   #42

On consoles many people getting banned for using ultimateBot autobuyer, even if they set rpm to 5 or lower.

Is here anyone who got banned for using hunters AB?

AND how long can i run the AB with around 19 rpm without getting an temp. bann?
Old 02/05/2017, 19:10   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heike_1997 View Post
Is here anyone who got banned for using hunters AB?
As far as I know, no one has been permanently banned for using this AutoBuyer in moderation. Excessive use, however, is more risky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heike_1997 View Post
AND how long can i run the AB with around 19 rpm without getting an temp. bann?
That's something you would have to find out yourself, but i'd assume if you set the rpm to some insane number like 50 you'd probably get banned permanently. Just don't run it for too long with RPMs higher than 10, because I've never tested it any higher.

Update: Just FYI, when the old AutoBuyer (hunter's previous ABer) was still being updated, I had it going on 7 RPM for months without stopping, and only had temporary bans.

If you keep it low, I highly doubt you will be permanently banned.

Quote:

Ok, Update, Jose Fonte just listed and sold for me, so the problem is user centric... Try these few things, they might help.
  1. Run the AutoBuyer as an administrator.
  2. Re-install it.
  3. or simply wait for a new update that may fix your problem

I'm sorry I can't help you any more, I'm no expert when it comes to coding this sort of stuff...
If you still have the problem, head to the Gitter chat (link here: ) and ask hunter about it, he can probably help you more than I.
Old 02/05/2017, 23:04   #44

nvm
Old 02/06/2017, 03:33   #45

Quote:

The logic is meant to make the AB more efficient. It will only check your unassigned pile when a bid is won for the BIN price. Usually, this works just fine, but since some people are having trouble, I will update the logic to check the unassigned pile every 10 cycles. (going through your player list 10 times). An update will be released soon with these changes.

Edit: v0.3.0 is now available and should be applied the next time you restart the AB.

Tags
17, autobidder, autobuyer, fifa, free