Some players are visible , The one who score the one who assist and goal keeper. thats it. other players will be showing as normal as they are
The only way i can see it shows if we have the same player, i can see he 99 rooney, but im running the cheat and i also have rooney....
i played a guy yesterday WHO clearly was using 99ovr as he has **** bronze silver miss match chemistry, i thought he was a change score quit, but no, was definitely 99 rated and i seen nothing in his performance....
some other 99ovr cheats you can run and they show ALL players 99 even other teams so i dont think its a issue them seeing it.....if they do chances are 9.99999999times the OP is cheating anyways
Nice try with this trainer,but i got a warning with only 7 games played!!!!
I won all of the 7 games with a low score ..3-0...3-1...2-1...etc not a single match with 10-0. All of my games was in a row, i tried to avoid sprinting all the time,because the trainer makes them running like ronaldo and even better.I putting it away and dont bother with it
Nice try with this trainer,but i got a warning with only 7 games played!!!!
I won all of the 7 games with a low score ..3-0...3-1...2-1...etc not a single match with 10-0. All of my games was in a row, i tried to avoid sprinting all the time,because the trainer makes them running like ronaldo and even better.I putting it away and dont bother with it
i played about 20 games and still no warning...
one thing i want to say here, my team if full of speedsters, like martial, vardy, etc...dont use the hack with schniderlin our **** like that, that will be wierd :P
Nice try with this trainer,but i got a warning with only 7 games played!!!!
I won all of the 7 games with a low score ..3-0...3-1...2-1...etc not a single match with 10-0. All of my games was in a row, i tried to avoid sprinting all the time,because the trainer makes them running like ronaldo and even better.I putting it away and dont bother with it
you got warning for using disconect trainer too much , or buying coins lol. Im sure you did not get warning because of 99ovr trainer