Pawelek, I've got a problem with the player's traits. After editing all the skills of the player, the fancy flick trait is not activated in game. It [fancy flick] trait shows unticked when I go to Edit pro. But, I can see fancy flick trait in Squad ranking>player bio>Traits in the career game menu, and I can't make my edited player perform any kind of fancy flicks/passes in the Match.Why?
Is there a problem in the table or my edited pro must be a 5 Star Skiller...?
If I'll now I'll add it to the table.
Skill moves value is probably stored as (YourSkillMoveStars-1). So if your player have 5* then scan for 4. For 4* scan for 3 etc.
About workrates maybe it will be:
LOW - 3
MEDIUM - 2
HIGH - 1
And that's pretty all I know about that.
And what's this about Skill Moves that u had posted earlier....?
UPDATE - 03.04.2017
Added some SimMatchSettings from "simsettings.ini":
- Max_injuries = 0 (0 injuries during match simulation)
- Max_cards = 0 (0 cards during match simulation)
- Don't loose stamina
Added MORALE_LEVELS (from moralesettings.ini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ DM
Pawelek, I've got a problem with the player's traits. After editing all the skills of the player, the fancy flick trait is not activated in game. It [fancy flick] trait shows unticked when I go to Edit pro. But, I can see fancy flick trait in Squad ranking>player bio>Traits in the career game menu, and I can't make my edited player perform any kind of fancy flicks/passes in the Match.Why?
Is there a problem in the table or my edited pro must be a 5 Star Skiller...?
I have no idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ DM
And what's this about Skill Moves that u had posted earlier....?
It's only visual representation. In that way you can check how many skill move stars your youth player have without contracting him, but this value still cannot be changed. It's not editable.
You mean "Free 5/5 Scout"? That's strange, I've added this script almost 6 months ago and so far nobody had a problem with that. I have no idea why it's crashing the game on your PC.
it works fine thank you. even the scout section is totally fine im on my 3rd season and no crashes. I do have to say though as a donator its a shame you not doing the trainer like fifa 16 one was by far best one (no warnings or bans using yours)
UPDATE - 11.04.2017
Changed AOB in Morale scripts, so maybe it will not crash. :P
Added In-Game Hacks:
- 5 star skill moves on all players
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet13245
Love your work and support Pawelek!
I'm wondering, is it possible to add hairstyles to the list of modifiable stats? I can in "Create a player" see the addresses that correspond to hairstyles as I scroll through them, but there are 4 of them and I don't know how you compile them in CheatEngine. I'm trying to create a team of Legends from youth academy [Ferdinand, Carlos, Pele, etc] but the immersion is much more difficult to achieve when you get random hairstyles. Would be so much better if I can put dreadlocks on my Ferdinand!
I've tried some time ago, but it's too complicated for me.
Hello, first of all.. Thanks a lot for this amazing work. Can't imagine my career mode without cheat engine tables, specially this one since it has so many features that i like.
Also, my question is, can you do anything about workrates of existing players. Like change them in game however we want ?