Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2016, 01:42   #571

elite*gold: 0
I use the Trainer.too and i can only say all Banned People are Stupid. Sorry is true. You become 1000 $ from me, you must only jump from a bridge you trust me ?? I think no. A kid know that the FUT champ has really high prices and you can invite to Championchips for the best players.
A ban its normal and this is good for FUT CHAMP !
Old 12/02/2016, 02:07   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeteste123123 View Post
you can cheat and get banned
you can cheat and not get banned
you can play legit and not get banned...
?
Yes but...
Quote:
you can play legit and get banned
?
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageakaintel View Post
A kid know that the FUT champ has really high prices and you can invite to Championchips for the best players.
Only good players on consoles are invited to Championships, PC ones are excluded. You're more stupid than I think.
Old 12/02/2016, 06:40   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
LOL WRECKED!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2016, 12:38   #574

Anyone else here you havent used in fut champ but in seasin and draft and still alive?
I am using it since one month and havent have any problme but i havent used it in fut champ
Old 12/02/2016, 16:42   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet13245 View Post
You specifically marketed it as safe to use in FUT champs and now say you don't play it because it's too risky. You're disgusting.
Let me present the information in another easier way for you to understand.

In the first weeks there were a lot of cheaters adding own goals, changing scores etc. People with 99 got their rewards. Some of them got their awards with adding some goals etc. After a few weeks when there were not that much work(cheaters) for EA they focused on another strange activities. In fut champs there is not such thing like invisible/undetected etc. If you only change 1 value there will be mismatch in EA dedicated server.
Just don't play fut champions if you are scared of losing your account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh88 View Post
Anyone else here you havent used in fut champ but in seasin and draft and still alive?
I am using it since one month and havent have any problme but i havent used it in fut champ
Exactly that is the point.

Quote:
an expert hacker probably woudl do it without CE
Nope actually it doesn't matter. You have to change the value of the addresses. You'll get them from the memory so its the same thing. I`m using scripts for the trainer not only fixed addresses etc.
Old 12/02/2016, 17:02   #576

my advice is to use it in season earn coins make good team and use it in fut champ.
Old 12/02/2016, 17:10   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Let me present the information in another easier way for you to understand.

In the first weeks there were a lot of cheaters adding own goals, changing scores etc. People with 99 got their rewards. Some of them got their awards with adding some goals etc. After a few weeks when there were not that much work(cheaters) for EA they focused on another strange activities. In fut champs there is not such thing like invisible/undetected etc. If you only change 1 value there will be mismatch in EA dedicated server.
Just don't play fut champions if you are scared of losing your account.

Exactly that is the point.

Nope actually it doesn't matter. You have to change the value of the addresses. You'll get them from the memory so its the same thing. I`m using scripts for the trainer not only fixed addresses etc.
Your explanation is very clear and it sound like if you declare NOW that there is no solution and your trainer CANNOT BE USED in WL .
So this is a final very honest (thank you very muchI end word that totally collides with your first post

Now.. if someone opens a paypal issue because he bought something techincally impossible to implement..... do you realize that you should accept it?

Personally i appreciate alow how you honestly now admit that your trainer is not safe, but I kindly ask to CLEARLY declare it in he main post.

In this way peoplecan decide if to continue to pay for it.. if they think it s worht to pay for your time, your support, youir response here and by skype.

Thanks also for your words about thecnnical impossibility that other trainers are able to hide themselves in WL.
People appreciated your care and I still rememebr when you kindly told us last year about a trojan hidden in another free trainer "gifted" by a very famous "hacker" now banned here...

So your words are precius for many people here and I am sure that you can honestly understand why many people now will ask for a refund.

If things are like that,.. today is a big day... the day where in this forum people accepts that in this moment.. EA i stronger than any "hacker" here and that any cheat is possible only unil they allow it....
Sad day? no, at least not for the people who paid for a cheat just to play with the same weapons of many opponents...
If really all cheaters must avoid WL.. maybe that today ... it is an happy day ...

Thanks
Old 12/02/2016, 19:37   #578

Quote:
Now.. if someone opens a paypal issue because he bought something techincally impossible to implement..... do you realize that you should accept it?
you can honestly understand why many people now will ask for a refund.
Yea I can understand but you should understand too that this is pointless. I've already sold you a key. Its used and if there are any refunds no one else could use it. Actually you can't get the same money after using a product. So when we escalate to paypal they'll ignore you at all because the product is already used.
Old 12/02/2016, 19:47   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Yea I can understand but you should understand too that this is pointless. I've already sold you a key. Its used and if there are any refunds no one else could use it. Actually you can't get the same money after using a product. So when we escalate to paypal they'll ignore you at all because the product is already used.
We are loosing the main point... the total defeat of "hackers" vs EA..

About using a product that reveals to be different from it's specifications, this is not the place to discuss it, normally Paypal decides it when the seller and the buyer do not find an agreement.
(personally i am not interested in a refund... i consider what i paid as refund to You for your attempts and the time you invested in that attemp, but other people may think differently)
Old 12/02/2016, 20:52   #580

To everyone using this in FUT Champions, you're all some sorry *****..
Old 12/03/2016, 15:44   #581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet13245 View Post
You have a very poor understanding of consumer law and the differences between countries. Perhaps things in Bulgaria are different, but I'm in Australia and legally I am more than entitled to a refund under our consumer law. These are things you need to understand if you are going to trade in an international market.

You're also now openly admitting that your product is not safe in the FUT Championship. Given you sold the product under the guise that it was safe, you owe a lot of people refunds for misleading advertisement. Being used makes no difference.
Your laws doesn't mean **** internationally and we are not based in Australia which makes them more void. We are based in UAE. We are clear when you purchase the product, you don't even pay for the trainer, you pay for a key to register on specific software.

We never sold you a trainer in the first place.

If you'd like to escalate this, please give me your legal representatives contact information and my attorney will man-handle everything in his way. We can take it to court, difference is you cry about some pennies and wont afford a lawyer.

This applies for everyone.

Regarding inactivity, keys have not been added as my harddrives crashed and everything regarding this project was lost. Its all recovered and keys been added. Not only that, we've been testing the trainer in Fut-champions and disabled the sales currently to see if we get banned.

4 players. 1 week of test. 0 bans.
Old 12/03/2016, 17:49   #582

@ and @... Are you testing a new version of the trainer or something like that??? (to fix this awesome trainer)
Old 12/03/2016, 18:07   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefut View Post
@ and @... Are you testing a new version of the trainer or something like that??? (to fix this awesome trainer)
We are onto something. We are also preparing for the winter-update to get it rolled out as soon as possible.

We've tried to push out new features like control your opponents players and are working hard to find new things.
Old 12/03/2016, 18:57   #584

lol...this escalated to ppl saying things like "my attorney"...
this is simple, this guys are a bit smarter than the rest, they got some money from not so smart guys and now they dont give a **** about it anymore, and they dont have too...
the lesson here is, dont buy this ****, just be better at the game ur playing...
Old 12/03/2016, 20:56   #585

Quote:
lol...this escalated to ppl saying things like "my attorney"...
this is simple, this guys are a bit smarter than the rest, they got some money from not so smart guys and now they dont give a **** about it anymore, and they dont have too...
the lesson here is, dont buy this ****, just be better at the game ur playing...
Since when do we not give a ****? And how do you draw your conclusion?

We are working to find new exploits all day. Recently, we managed to take control over your opponents players but it causes disconnection after a while which is why we didn't send it out for a update.