Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/18/2016, 18:45   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
Great so hudereds of motivation to improve the trainer

If i can give some hints:

- Simple improovement... let us decide do equalize the match or at least decide with how many goals close the match, beause a fixed 3 0 or 1.0 is really too Dangerous (IMHO)
About this point you told you listened to us.. but .. it looks like only in the free version... any feedback about it.. or still to early to put it in the paid version?

- Big challenge but higest priority: Being able to hide 990vr in opponent stats.
Reverse engineering shoudl allow you to understand why the card values are applied on transfer market too and why to the performances stats... there must be a way to avoid that.... as it was last year...

Thanks alot
To give you answers:

- The individual goal adder is added in a new version ready to be pushed out.
- The 99 ovr showing after the game has been worked on, we checked a dump from prior to the last update, it was different then. We're working on a fix and have some ideas, we just need some days to test everything.

We don't forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetan View Post
hey, i want to buy a monthly subscription, but has 0 in stock.
can u guys check?

thx a lot
Added keys
Old 11/18/2016, 18:48   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
The problem is that its buggy sometimes(because of the patch) ... I`m working on a fix. I don't have any warning yet.
What do you mean by "buggy"? Does it mean that opponent can see 99 overalls, or that 99 overall doesn't work?

Anyway, is it safe to use it in current FUT Champions?
Old 11/18/2016, 19:15   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post
If the ***** in your area ddos you, I'd suggest using a VPN maybe.

Update pushed out.
i am using VPN but still dont work, always disconnect to main menu (DNF)

any solution ? pliss help
Old 11/18/2016, 19:19   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post
To give you answers:

- The individual goal adder is added in a new version ready to be pushed out.
- The 99 ovr showing after the game has been worked on, we checked a dump from prior to the last update, it was different then. We're working on a fix and have some ideas, we just need some days to test everything.

We don't forget

Added keys
Thanks , once again your asnwer show us all how great you are in your support.

About indivudual goal adder, please consider the possibility to add or to subtract indivudual goal , in this way we can equalize without adding goal to our team... i hope you get the hint.. better to not explain too much
Old 11/18/2016, 20:34   #455

thx
Old 11/18/2016, 21:08   #456

can someone confirm what is (possibly) not working at the moment (as nepgax40 said it's "buggy") - is it 99 overall function or hiding 99 overall from the opponent?
Old 11/19/2016, 09:48   #457

I just bought the suscription, but it says to me this error:Failure loading the trainer. Your tempfolder must allow execution. I turned down the windows security and my antivirus, and still getting this error
Old 11/19/2016, 09:55   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasmittyj View Post
I just bought the suscription, but it says to me this error:Failure loading the trainer. Your tempfolder must allow execution. I turned down the windows security and my antivirus, and still getting this error
right click to run it as administrator.
Old 11/19/2016, 10:03   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductruongyo View Post
right click to run it as administrator.
it is stupid but it worked haha. now the problem is that the 99 ovr and fitness keys are not turning red as the other ones
Old 11/19/2016, 12:25   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasmittyj View Post
it is stupid but it worked haha. now the problem is that the 99 ovr and fitness keys are not turning red as the other ones
Follow the video tutorial on the first page. You will see exactly when and where you need to press it.
Old 11/19/2016, 13:33   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Follow the video tutorial on the first page. You will see exactly when and where you need to press it.
Nepgax can you / anybody confirm 99ovr works on FUT Champions ?
Old 11/19/2016, 14:41   #462

Often it looks like as if it was jut cosmetic... I think nobody still has understood if it is th trainer that sometimes does not work or it is the infamous scripting and handicap logic by EA.
Sudendtly it is like if trainer effects are nothng... and suddently in another match it wrks again and yuou feel the difference.

Tha basic unanswered question is ... the 6 values changed by the trainer are theoretically the result of a calculation of real in game values, so they are the RESULT of a calculation of other input parameters.
Trainer changes teese 6 values and up to now noboy explained us how come that changing them you feel a difference.
I pull up our old example: Speed value is the result of of an average between acceleration and sprint speed.
Trainer chages Speed, what are the real impacts on the acceleration and sprint=?
It shoudl be the opposite... trainer shoudl change acceleration and speed, and so the speed on card value shoud be updated following EA logic
This clearly shows that (at least in public) nobody still understood how things work... we are just at the point of findind the right memory map and change 6 values i it.

With doubts like this.. how can we say if trainer ALWAYS work?
Before patch it looked like as it ALWAYS worked.
After the patch. it works always but it's effects are not always real..

Then we have the other point.. for another "yet to be understood" reason.. after the patch.. sometimes... again.. not always, your opponent can see your 99 ovr values.
I know that the devs are working on this point, let's hope we see some good result soon.

Ths is just my point of view, of course i may be wrong in any point.. so.. just my 2 cents...
Old 11/19/2016, 16:42   #463

Okay, I just got that trainer. Let me tell you about it.
I think it is constructive for the community that consumers tell their opinions

(Apologies for English, I'm Brazilian)

First of all: I would like to thank and congratulate nepgax4o and ArseneWenger for their impeccable work.
Is a great program, works correctly and the best: it is very simple.

Now let me talk about the most important thing in my opinion, because that's why I got the trainer:

99 overall function

Is definitely working.
I mean DEFINITELY.

And I want to highlight some important points that I had doubted, and I saw that other people here too

"Can your opponent see that their players have 99 overall during/after the match?"

I think not for two reasons.
first:

See that Douglas Costa has attributes 99, but his OVERALL still 84.

In second place:
One of the matches I played faced an opponent who also used 99 ovr trainer.
I'm sure of it because he was the only one who could run as fast as my players and was as strong as my players.
When the match ended I went to see the attributes of the players, and they were normal.
I may be wrong, but I think there are only two trainers currently, nepgax4o (paid) and frendz (free).
Frendz is no longer working.
If that is correct, then probably my opponent was using the nepgax4o trainer, and THE OVERALL OF THEIR PLAYERS WAS NORMAL FOR ME!
Is just what I have to say with few hours of trainer use.

Once again I apologize for the bad English, any doubt I am here.
Old 11/20/2016, 12:07   #464

@ if I bought the trainer could use it in two PC simultaneously? thank you
Old 11/20/2016, 12:17   #465

What are some safe limits lately? Matches per hour and per day?
How do top 100 in divisions farm daily no ban?