Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2016, 21:54   #421

elite*gold: 0
Another funny thing is that you see every card in the market and in your club with 99 values.
But all of theese effects, even if strange, are nothing compared to the very important one: What your opponent can see
So .. if the opponent see your players as 99 he can report you.. and if many people report you.... then .. all the paid user are under big risk of ban.

Again... maybe i am the silliest one.. but I had a different perception.. and everybody considered this trainer as safe (I know ... total safety does not exists but being visible to opponent in this way.. is really a surprise)
Old 11/14/2016, 22:52   #422

If anyone remembers Pawelek's 99 trainer from last year, you will know that it made the OVR ratings "99" but it always showed the normal ratings in the transfer market, there is obviously a difference between fifa 16 and 17, but if the same method can be done in fifa 17, then it should solve the issue.
Old 11/15/2016, 01:24   #423

What matters to me is to contribute to the discussion wtht the aim to help the devs to improve their trainer.
If someone just counts on own luck .. then.. good luck
Old 11/15/2016, 02:36   #424

Hello everyone sorry for my English, I bought the paid version of the trainer and wanted to know if there was ban risk and if there was a limit of games you can do with the trainer. Ovr99 works in seasons or fut champions? Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 11/15/2016, 03:46   #425

someone know how can i recover my password?

Thanks!
Old 11/15/2016, 05:59   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by marx1622 View Post
someone know how can i recover my password?

Thanks!
Contact nepgax4o
Old 11/15/2016, 15:04   #427

@, @

Any news?

Were you able to test the performances data playing one to one with one of the two using the trainer and the other one not using it?

We need to know by you two what is seen by the one not using the trainer

(we know that when one uses the trainer , if some player is also used by the opponent he is seen as 99 even if the opponent does not use the trainer.)

Considering your great support to your users, I am sure that you already did the test or you are going to do it.
Please share the result with us, whatever it is and if we have a problem we can try to help each other to understand how to solve it.
Old 11/15/2016, 18:19   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
@, @

Any news?

Were you able to test the performances data playing one to one with one of the two using the trainer and the other one not using it?

We need to know by you two what is seen by the one not using the trainer

(we know that when one uses the trainer , if some player is also used by the opponent he is seen as 99 even if the opponent does not use the trainer.)

Considering your great support to your users, I am sure that you already did the test or you are going to do it.
Please share the result with us, whatever it is and if we have a problem we can try to help each other to understand how to solve it.
We are aware of the reports. We're looking into it and will see what we can do.

Bare in mind that we are regular guys with jobs as well. I work in a project for the UAE government in order to enhance their drivers-license process for an example.

I refilled the monthly keys.
Old 11/15/2016, 18:35   #429

hey!
i ordered a license for a week, but i didnt got the login details.
maybe i messed up my email?
could u check it please?
i reported it via the website also

greetings
Old 11/15/2016, 19:21   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post
We are aware of the reports. We're looking into it and will see what we can do.

Bare in mind that we are regular guys with jobs as well. I work in a project for the UAE government in order to enhance their drivers-license process for an example.

I refilled the monthly keys.
Thanks so i get this as a confirmation of the problem and it makes the trainer very risky .
Yes thank you for your feedback i understand that during the week we all have to care of our real job so I appreciate your feedback even more.

Do your best to understand what you can do because i am sure that you realize that with this open problem, expecially now well described on many forums... i bet that it is not safeto use 99 ovr and i bet that people will not use the refilled keys until the problem is open.

One of the advantages in game of the paid one vs the free one is the 99 ovr but if you can be reported for it.. then... better to avoid to use it
(I know that there are other advantages in the paid version but.. better to avoid details here...)

I feel that we will find a solution in some way. so... thank you again for your feedback and your activity in understanding the problem
Please consider the fact of 99 values reported also on market cards and in the opened packs, it may be a little hint to find the problem of the performances tab.
Old 11/16/2016, 20:16   #431

Yea after the patch strange thing happened but I`m inspecting now and will probably make some changes till next week. Btw reports doesn't matter at all because EA dont gave a ****. They are only watching the playtime and how many matches you`ve got for that time.
Old 11/16/2016, 21:22   #432

trainer still working? not overall 99, just the goal stuff
Old 11/16/2016, 21:46   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaral View Post
trainer still working? not overall 99, just the goal stuff
everything is working
Old 11/16/2016, 21:54   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
everything is working
No news about the performance reports visibility of 99 ovr?
Old 11/16/2016, 23:02   #435

got the details after 5h btw... its ok!

works fine. i will rebuy it

great work!