Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/13/2016, 01:17   #346

elite*gold: 0
I'm going to show you guys its working properly.

I smash a dude with special cards, informs etc with a **** silver team.

Please await my video - upload is coming in 5 minutes.

- Here you go. Even took the time to comment the game.

Sorry for the loud mic. It sounds like I'm screaming but I'm not.
Old 11/13/2016, 05:56   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post

You are a **** Stop dabbing lol hate that celebration, nice 1st goal though.
Old 11/13/2016, 08:40   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
You are a **** Stop dabbing lol hate that celebration, nice 1st goal though.
I know

Problem is everyone else is dabbing, I have to do it back.
Old 11/13/2016, 09:13   #349

is there gonna be answear anytime soon for that option on free version u know the plus 1goal option? just asking bcs i see nobody cares about ppl with no money jk i know u doo just trying to find out should i hope anytime soon for that option or not..tnx for ur time
Old 11/13/2016, 09:59   #350

i was meaning about that sometimes i activate 99ovr, then make it red in programm but i dont see any changes in game

after watch film of arsenewenger i already know how to using in game. Ty!
Old 11/13/2016, 10:04   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskers90 View Post
i was meaning about that sometimes i activate 99ovr, then make it red in programm but i dont see any changes in game

after watch film of arsenewenger i already know how to using in game. Ty!
You're welcome
Old 11/13/2016, 10:31   #352

Quote:

Thanks alot for your detailed video.
I agree everything is working there , probaly effects are more "stable" with a low value team and more probably handicap / scripting takes his part for people playing more than few times a week as you do.
Thanks alot , continuing to reason about it, i am sure we will find the right reason of many people doubts and also a way to bypass it..
Old 11/13/2016, 10:40   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
Thanks alot for your detailed video.
I agree everything is working there , probaly effects are more "stable" with a low value team and more probably handicap / scripting takes his part for people playing more than few times a week as you do.
Thanks alot , continuing to reason about it, i am sure we will find the right reason of many people doubts and also a way to bypass it..
When I play with my Serie A team, Totti still is a beasty monster, outpacing and outstrenghting defenders.

I will start reversing the game tomorrow to see if I can find something concrete.. It works on all my teams that I have tried so far.
Old 11/13/2016, 11:16   #354

Quote:
When I play with my Serie A team, Totti still is a beasty monster, outpacing and outstrenghting defenders.

I will start reversing the game tomorrow to see if I can find something concrete.. It works on all my teams that I have tried so far.
Thanks alot it is really great how you two try to follow our discussion helping us sustaining your trainer. Great Job.

Maybe a stupid question: We acrivate 99 OVR in a single player session then we go to play season or weekend league match.

When the match is over, shall we repeat the activation procedure from start or the 99 ovr is really effective once activated even if we change team ?

Couldn't it be that sometimes the change becomes cosmetic because you change team or you do some substitution in the team before the match?

In other words, shall we repeat the f7 activation and single player match start every time we change team?

Tanks alot for your aswer
Old 11/13/2016, 11:22   #355

Quote:
Thanks alot it is really great how you two try to follow our discussion helping us sustaining your trainer. Great Job.

Maybe a stupid question: We acrivate 99 OVR in a single player session then we go to play season or weekend league match.

When the match is over, shall we repeat the activation procedure from start or the 99 ovr is really effective once activated even if we change team ?

Couldn't it be that sometimes the change becomes cosmetic because you change team or you do some substitution in the team before the match?

In other words, shall we repeat the f7 activation and single player match start every time we change team?

No, there is no need to. They should still have 99 ovr but don't close the trainer, let it chill in the background.

I just tried a game with Totti again, he felt sluggish. He had 99 pace but only got 70ish agility. Once he had a free path to run, he was unstoppable but he's not the guy that annihilate defenders like Zardes or some other pace-demon. Just like Hulk in fifa 13 if you guys remember? He was 90 pace but felt like 70 due to other factors.

Keep in mind, the 99ovr cheat makes the cards get 99 ovr on the card stats - sometimes stats like freekicks etc aren't being 99 and its card-specific. Using a already agile player would make him close to unstoppable.

Look at Totti:
Look at Welbeck:

Check ingame stats and see what isn't 99 and try to not use those weaknesses.

I have one more thing to try but I will have to wait until I get to work tomorrow and see the symptoms of a console. (I don't have a console at home).
Old 11/13/2016, 11:25   #356

Quote:

No you doesnt need to start the trainer again and again from the start.

My test details are below

MAX Rating 82-83 (No scripting effect)
Use 4321 for best results
Bench should be bronze
Use substitute at 70min to out pace the 99 ovr opponent (Most important)
Old 11/13/2016, 11:51   #357

elite*gold: 53
It costs 350 with my currency lol, time to go back to career mode. hopefully pawelek212 will make a free public trainer
Old 11/13/2016, 13:48   #358

ArseneWenger thanks for the tests and all your helpful posts.What you described with Totti is what is happening to me i think. I might be trippin and the trainer works fine but yeah it wont make your mertesacker best free kick taker in the game or the most agile player. Ill take a few days break from fifa and go play again after it because i just might be overplaying.
Old 11/13/2016, 14:31   #359

Some Bugs and Suggestions after the update:
-The 90 minute and 0 minute hacks SOMETIMES crash, when you activate them, the game closes immidiately.

- +/- add goal would be very useful becuase some people dont want to add 3 goals in all their games, being able to control the exact amount of goals would be nice.
Old 11/13/2016, 14:51   #360

@ @ or anyone Please help me

if i was leading the score, my opponent always pause and then gameplay to very fast. after that i lost my connection to EA.

What should I do??
my opponent is cheater??