Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/12/2016, 16:18   #316

elite*gold: 0
i have a question is it possible to add the option to a free version trainer add home or away PLUS 1GOAL?
tnx for a quick replay
Old 11/12/2016, 16:20   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
We've already played ... In conclusion for me I think its because of those things : scripting / handicap / delay / lag

I'll try to collect more info/details and he will give me more details after he plays a few more matches. The problem is that I haven't face that delay too often. If there is a delay the responsiveness is suffering. As he is from Dubai probably if he plays Asians or Africans the connection is not that good.
The point is that the connection is H2H. Only server matches you and after that its everything between the 2 players.
But while playing havent seen any lag in game? i have great fiber connection though
Old 11/12/2016, 16:32   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
But while playing havent seen any lag in game? i have great fiber connection though
I just played with a silver team against a team with informs from serie a etc and smacked him.`

Its just that I feel that its hard due to how many are using the 99ovr - we have a lot of sales. I mean A LOT.

How about we playing a game? I'm sure my **** silver centrebacks will be pretty quick.
Old 11/12/2016, 16:34   #319

how about u take the slowest team possible build it and play with it???
Old 11/12/2016, 16:45   #320

Many thanks to @ and @ for their test
@ shows his professionality sustaining his product and @ his great will to let us understand what was happening

I can confirm that in my last few matches , more or less after you two agreed to play together, things changed for me too..

So .. there was something that was going on since last night to this afternoon...
How can we call it? Momentum? Scripting? Lag (I had not a feeling of lag btw ) for so many matches?
Strange thing is that it never happened before the patch...
No idea, but for now let me thank you two again for your further investigation.
Old 11/12/2016, 16:49   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseneWenger View Post
Hello everyone.

Due to suspicion about 99OVR being patched, I have investigated it further.

I tested it against some dude in seasons with a silver team and smacked him. My midfielders all had 99 pace.

If someone is doubting me, I'll play with you with my silver team.
Thanks to you too.
Nobody is doubting.. we are here to understand if something changed and the contribute of everyone is precious
Old 11/12/2016, 16:49   #322

can the paid version have +1 goal? if the opponent have 4 goal against me, i will still lost using your paid version +3goal.
Old 11/12/2016, 16:51   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanb70 View Post
can the paid version have +1 goal? if the opponent have 4 goal against me, i will still lost using your paid version +3goal.
The best thing would be to have the possibility to add as many goal as needed, hitting the button more times..
But I feel that we are not in the best moment to change match results.....

Be careful
Old 11/12/2016, 17:03   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
Many thanks to @ and @ for their test
@ shows his professionality sustaining his product and @ his great will to let us understand what was happening

I can confirm that in my last few matches , more or less after you two agreed to play together, things changed for me too..

So .. there was something that was going on since last night to this afternoon...
How can we call it? Momentum? Scripting? Lag (I had not a feeling of lag btw ) for so many matches?
Strange thing is that it never happened before the patch...
No idea, but for now let me thank you two again for your further investigation.
There is a trick i have found and i m working on it with this trainer. will let you know if that works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2016, 17:03   #325

There is not +1 option because I`m testing something at the moment. For now it wont be in the paid version. Probably I`ll add this feature only in the free version because I`m suspecting something about warnings etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2016, 17:05   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
The best thing would be to have the possibility to add as many goal as needed, hitting the button more times..
But I feel that we are not in the best moment to change match results.....

Be careful
the option would be great man it was there before why it isnt now?
Old 11/12/2016, 17:06   #327

now don't work,why?yesterday it's ok but now no
Old 11/12/2016, 17:06   #328

tnx for adding this option )) when can we expect for u to add this option? u are being great with quic replays man
Old 11/12/2016, 17:10   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
There is a trick i have found and i m working on it with this trainer. will let you know if that works.
Ok thanks I wait for your test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
There is not +1 option because I`m testing something at the moment. For now it wont be in the paid version. Probably I`ll add this feature only in the free version because I`m suspecting something about warnings etc.
Ok great
Old 11/12/2016, 17:13   #330

I use the +1 goal to draw the games and retry them. I got the rewards every week with this method.
Can you re-add this option?