Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/12/2016, 13:16   #301

elite*gold: 0
The problem right now is the opposite.... stamina is just an indicator that the trainer does not change anything in game.

We all noticed the diference in a day after the patch.. so either we understand better what is goin gon either buying the trainer for 99 ovr feature is a waste of money.

Let's give the developer some time to understand the situation better before going on with any possible refund issues.. but right now, if i am aksed... i strongly suggest to avoid to waste money fpr the trainer until we understand better whats going on.
Old 11/12/2016, 13:47   #302

i need buy help me plz
Old 11/12/2016, 13:55   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
The problem right now is the opposite.... stamina is just an indicator that the trainer does not change anything in game.

We all noticed the diference in a day after the patch.. so either we understand better what is goin gon either buying the trainer for 99 ovr feature is a waste of money.

Let's give the developer some time to understand the situation better before going on with any possible refund issues.. but right now, if i am aksed... i strongly suggest to avoid to waste money fpr the trainer until we understand better whats going on.
Totally understandable ... Its a good move to let the dev have some time before any dispute in paypal.

Hope he fixed it asap, anyhow my weekend is ruined ... Work tomorrow
Old 11/12/2016, 14:28   #304

Probably EA coded in game values in a different way letting developer believe that it worked as before and that it was just a matter of finding values in the map..
Weekend is gone I fear.. let's wait any news from dev , otherwise ... dispute time on Monday
Old 11/12/2016, 14:43   #305

Working fine for me :O You are probably getting used to it.
99 sprint & acceleration, stamina, volleys + finishing. Its working ... if you want add me in origin to check idk.
Old 11/12/2016, 14:44   #306

Quote:
Probably EA coded in game values in a different way letting developer believe that it worked as before and that it was just a matter of finding values in the map..
Weekend is gone I fear.. let's wait any news from dev , otherwise ... dispute time on Monday
I dont think EA would do that. They dont care about PC community comparing to consoles, i just started building my own trainer. i m half way there. just need little bit more offsets to be done. so i just cant beg these dev for a update or etc.

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Working fine for me :O You are probably getting used to it.
99 sprint & acceleration, stamina, volleys + finishing. Its working ... if you want add me in origin to check idk.
Lets play together and i will use your hack, and you see by your own that how my players are ****** comparing to yours
Old 11/12/2016, 14:46   #307

Quote:
In my games (at the moment), I always finish the 90' games with half of the stamina bar remaining (that's on my screen, I have no idea if it's the same on the opponent's screen). Despite such ample stamina, I sometimes have the feeling that the players are still exhausted, run like turtles, mistakenly pass the ball.
Old 11/12/2016, 15:08   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
I dont think EA would do that. They dont care about PC community comparing to consoles, i just started building my own trainer. i m half way there. just need little bit more offsets to be done. so i just cant beg these dev for a update or etc.

Peace

Lets play together and i will use your hack, and you see by your own that how my players are ****** comparing to yours
Please share with us your feelings after you play with nepgax4o , Your feedback, and nepgax4o one are very important afetr one to one match
Old 11/12/2016, 15:09   #309

Ok another example with Ander Herrera. Its not possible to score a goal like this with those stats with left foot without 99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
Ok pm me your origin id.
Old 11/12/2016, 15:21   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Ok another example with Ander Herrera. Its not possible to score a goal like this with those stats with left foot without 99.

Ok pm me your origin id.
Done check your inbox
Old 11/12/2016, 15:34   #311

99 ovr work now?
Old 11/12/2016, 15:58   #312

Let's wait for @ and @ comment after they played one to one.

In the last few matches sincerely somethings is going good with stamina and players doing more of what their stat could allow.. maybe it was just a matter of scripting / handicap .. no idea.. let's wait their test , what better than an expert player testing directly with the dev..
Old 11/12/2016, 16:10   #313

Hello everyone.

Due to suspicion about 99OVR being patched, I have investigated it further.

I tested it against some dude in seasons with a silver team and smacked him. My midfielders all had 99 pace.

If someone is doubting me, I'll play with you with my silver team.
Old 11/12/2016, 16:13   #314

Quote:
Let's wait for @ and @ comment after they played one to one.

In the last few matches sincerely somethings is going good with stamina and players doing more of what their stat could allow.. maybe it was just a matter of scripting / handicap .. no idea.. let's wait their test , what better than an expert player testing directly with the dev..
Status Played

First of all he is one of badass player lol after a long time i have faced a great player. Game ended 2-0 in his favor , there was no way to stop his 2 OP headers.

Coming to the trainer. Trainer was working fine , Played 30 matches since morning didnt see the difference. but when i played with him , i saw the difference. All my players were OP.

So my question is why in 30+ matches i didnt see them playing like that?

His answer was because of LAG\DELAY?

LAG in 30+ matches?
Old 11/12/2016, 16:16   #315

We've already played ... In conclusion for me I think its because of those things : scripting / handicap / delay / lag

I'll try to collect more info/details and he will give me more details after he plays a few more matches. The problem is that I haven't face that delay too often. If there is a delay the responsiveness is suffering. As he is from Dubai probably if he plays Asians or Africans the connection is not that good.
The point is that the connection is H2H. Only server matches you and after that its everything between the 2 players.