Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IMPORTANT : (BAN) WARNING EMAIL FROM EA AND INFORMATION MESSAGE IN TURC !!! IMAGE !

Discussion on IMPORTANT : (BAN) WARNING EMAIL FROM EA AND INFORMATION MESSAGE IN TURC !!! IMAGE ! within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IMPORTANT : (BAN) WARNING EMAIL FROM EA AND INFORMATION MESSAGE IN TURC !!! IMAGE !

TURC MESSAGE :

FUT WORK , nothing has changed WTF ? just warning because i use trainer

EMAIL : ( google traduction )
Dear Customer,

We noticed that your account violated the FIFA rules of the EA game ...

We need to talk...
The violation of our rules affect your gaming experience and that of other players. We want to ensure that everyone has experience safe and enjoyable.

You violate our rules if:

you interfere with or disrupt the operation of any EA Service or any servers or networks used to maintain or provide an EA Service, including any act of hacking or cracking an EA Service
you use any software program or damaging, disturbing or interfering with an EA Service or the computer or property of others, including denial of service attacks, spam, hacking or sending computer viruses, worms , Trojans, bots cancellation, spyware, corrupt files and "time bombs"
you try to get phish or a password, account information or other private information belonging to others about EA services
using a robot, a crawler or other device or automated process for accessing this website (for any purpose whatsoever) or copy any part of this Website
you use or distribute computer tools or unauthorized programs, such as computer programs "auto" or "macro" software programs or cheat applications, performances or any other software or hacking tool, modification or cheating
using exploits, cheating tools, unrecognized features, errors or design problems in an EA Service
you sell, purchase, exchange or transfer any other way your EA account, any personal access to EA Services or EA content associated with your EA account, including virtual currencies EA and other benefits, whether in an EA Service or on a third party site without express authorization from EA
you promote, encourage or participate in prohibited activities described above.
What are the consequences for you

We have sent information. Please log in to your account FIFA Ultimate Team for details.
Read our article about the game in compliance with the rules on
See our complete Terms of Use on terms.ea.com/fr

Questions ? Contact us on . If you think you received this in error, tell us about .

Regards,
EA Terms of Service
Old 10/10/2016, 13:22   #2

are you using trainer or autobuyer for market?
Old 10/10/2016, 13:39   #3

trainer
Old 10/10/2016, 13:41   #4

Warning message from EA "Let's talk", for me

I played 50 games and the trainer it only used a dozen times
Old 10/10/2016, 13:44   #5

I am Turkish and i understand this message. It's so funny that message says about gold packs, rare gold pack 85+ rating player guaranteed etc. Nothing about trainer or ban hahah
Old 10/10/2016, 14:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatihavci765 View Post
I am Turkish and i understand this message. It's so funny that message says about gold packs, rare gold pack 85+ rating player guaranteed etc. Nothing about trainer or ban hahah
LOL WTF ? It exactly said what ? I will win free 85 over rated players in gold packs ? LOL

Ty for you answer x)
Old 10/10/2016, 14:46   #7

It says you can get 85+ players by the rare packs. Anyway bro, which trainer do you using? I don't have one
Old 10/10/2016, 15:08   #8

First forum on FIFA on the site ELITE PVPERS !
Old 10/11/2016, 19:39   #9

I got 2 warnings and finally got banned. They are actually checking PC this year
Old 10/11/2016, 20:22   #10

proof of ban?
Old 10/11/2016, 20:54   #11

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompom96 View Post
I got 2 warnings and finally got banned. They are actually checking PC this year
Proof.
Old 10/11/2016, 20:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel9999 View Post
Proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pompom96 View Post
what type of ban? account ban with no possibilities of play fifa or only fut ban?do you use trainer also after the second warning?
Old 10/12/2016, 12:59   #13

no proof no ban
Old 10/12/2016, 13:33   #14

I got banned on one account but it was for selling coins
Old 10/15/2016, 12:38   #15

officially i got banned for trainer, so be aware of it. Part of email that i got
"What this means for you

We noticed that some of your actions in the games online were contrary to our rules. We take such matters very seriously, and because this was your second offense, blocked access to the game online."